Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whats going on on P99 now days... what stupid guild shit is going down?

My Bard needs some love- I need to get him some levels... is velious out yet?
xadion, have you turned your back on the light? o_O

edit: TMO v IB still. Still pulling 80% of the FFA / C mobs. Doing a fair amount of beta. Shit is a bit better atm, but we still haven't seen dain / yelinak / ST / zlandi or any of the outdoor dragons (sont / wuo / kel / klandi)

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
...i can help out with a bit of plat, and also currently have a Sword of Skyfire and a Brell's Keg Popper that i looted specifically to give out to some of you Rerolleders that recently started up. ...
Doesn't the Sword of Skyfire AE proc on the wearer too? (aka kill the fuck out of you)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah awesome weapon for a twink melee until it starts proccing. 10/22. doesn't proc until level 45.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah fair enough. Same deal with the Poison Wind Censer I was stoked to get back in Kunark, then immediately wrecked myself with it. Fun times!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Looking forward to getting some time in on this shortly, i'll prod some people later for some minor hook ups and what not. It's greatly appreciated
smile.png

Is Unrest popular on here? It's one of my favorite zones and would love to hit that place up when i get in the 10s

Siliconemelons

xadion, have you turned your back on the light? o_O

edit: TMO v IB still. Still pulling 80% of the FFA / C mobs. Doing a fair amount of beta. Shit is a bit better atm, but we still haven't seen dain / yelinak / ST / zlandi or any of the outdoor dragons (sont / wuo / kel / klandi)
hehe I have no idea if anyone I know still plays, such as yourself etc. that is mostly the reason why I was playing was to chill with the bros. I am glad guild crap is calming down and whatever the reotation/rush/ffa etc has had some time to be established- I mostly want to play some beta- as I most likely wont get any dings on my bard till then.

I am just kinda bummed because they wont unban Cory my ranger from the TMO mass ban thing and they...or maybe they did? unban my shaman that I had some decent shit on... I honestly forgot if I got that one unbanned as he was 5 deep on some RMT and they confirmed he was just a plat holder, not even related or whatever- but whatever... its just the ranger loss put my dream of having all 60 hybrids down, and well a shaman is ALWAYS good to have- I may return as my pally, but not if elethia gets all his armor nerfed ;-)

edit: I bought the shaman w plat 3 days before they banned account sales etc...so I didn't RMT bla bla etc.. fyi

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Looking forward to getting some time in on this shortly, i'll prod some people later for some minor hook ups and what not. It's greatly appreciated
smile.png

Is Unrest popular on here? It's one of my favorite zones and would love to hit that place up when i get in the 10s
Yeah unrest is pretty popular, shouldn't be a problem finding a group once you hit your mid teens.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah unrest is pretty popular, shouldn't be a problem finding a group once you hit your mid teens.
Sweet, I'm still only level 7 but i'm gonna hit up dat crushbone/trainer hill later then unrest later on~
I'm kind of tempted to roll a cleric alt just for even more group utility

Needless

Toe Sucker
What kind of shit is good to buy at the low levels for a bard?
I got hooked up with some moolah early on and a random bard ended up handing me a mistmoore battle drum/lute of the gyspie princess so i'm pretty covered on instruments for a long while.

I was thinking hp rings at some point? i'd assume they wouldn't be upgraded for quite a long time

Or am i better off just saving $$ lol

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Depends what kind of money you have. Breath of Harmony is the best pre-Epic weapon you can get and since it is Bard only, it sells for relatively cheap.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Definitely not that much if it's as much as the wiki shows lol, but i'll keep it in mind for later on when i can farm dat $$

Siliconemelons

Depends what kind of money you have. Breath of Harmony is the best pre-Epic weapon you can get and since it is Bard only, it sells for relatively cheap.
I have one that when not lazy I swap n click- but I got the VP katana on my bard so I think I banked it... whenever I manage to update my p99 I will see what shit I have that I need to give away and will post it.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
If you guys have any caster/enchanter twin gear let me know. I'll hopefully get to log in this afternoon.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Shieeet, if a brother has a BoH laying around i'm all for taking it off his hands~

I am the poverty bard, i will sing the songs of my people.