#3 result on google

c16921929c.png

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
were you logged into google? google might rank project1999 posts higher for you

Bellringer_sl

shitlord
I got my copy of eq titanium last night and, after a pain the ass with avg, was able to install and get into p1999. Shit just got real boys $$$

Reiker

Golden Knight of the Realm
That's interesting, because my memory is of several shady things happening with trancendence's leadership. I remember some instance of them petitioning GMs after losing a race fair and square and claiming a train or something when it clearly didn't happen. I had seen several shady things before the phinny kill; that was just the catalyst. I never once saw anything shady while in IB. Xzerion had stopped being a gm because people were obsessed with the speculation that he was cheating.

Not saying you're wrong or anything. That's just what I experienced. It's interesting how that drama is so salient after all these years. I had to think longer to remember what class I played than to remember the guild drama. I can still recite exactly what happened in 2002 in my guild's major forum dispute from live.
Fucking Tibador dual boxing his GM account to boot me out of every zone Transcendence was raiding in - guess he missed me invis in the corner while I was frapsing that Phinny kill. I ran into him years later on some other server and he was still salty towards me, lol.

No guild has ever been completely legit on P99. We (IB) had a cleric app back in 2009 who would read his ShowEQ info off in vent to tell people where mobs were and no one seemed to give a fuck. I wanted to shit can him, but he passed his app.

If Xzerion was some secret behind the scenes manipulator, the dude should be a politician. He was one of the most legit dudes I ever played with on P99. We used to talk a lot and he frequently brought up how much stress he was under trying to balance being a dev, being a GM, and being an officer in the top raid guild. And he was really concerned about his relationship with Nilbog through the ridiculous claims of him abusing his GM powers. Yeah, sometimes he'd rez IB people if we died to a bug and that is borderline abuse, but that was really the only option when every other GM on the server was in competing guilds.

Bellringer_sl

shitlord
Fucking Tibador dual boxing his GM account to boot me out of every zone Transcendence was raiding in - guess he missed me invis in the corner while I was frapsing that Phinny kill. I ran into him years later on some other server and he was still salty towards me, lol.

No guild has ever been completely legit on P99. We (IB) had a cleric app back in 2009 who would read his ShowEQ info off in vent to tell people where mobs were and no one seemed to give a fuck. I wanted to shit can him, but he passed his app.

If Xzerion was some secret behind the scenes manipulator, the dude should be a politician. He was one of the most legit dudes I ever played with on P99. We used to talk a lot and he frequently brought up how much stress he was under trying to balance being a dev, being a GM, and being an officer in the top raid guild. And he was really concerned about his relationship with Nilbog through the ridiculous claims of him abusing his GM powers. Yeah, sometimes he'd rez IB people if we died to a bug and that is borderline abuse, but that was really the only option when every other GM on the server was in competing guilds.
This is a depressing thing to read and, if true, makes me seriously reevaluate playing p99... ><