Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have been asking for PL for a week now. I finally got Zanderr with some downtime last night, but with 1100 people online, there were no PL places available.

Crazy population.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah nothing gayer than trying to level up and having to compete with 20s and 30s twinks with epic/fungi/cof etc.

If you ever see beatsbydre in EC send me a tell and id be happy to toss ya some buffs.

axeman_sl

shitlord
God, I wish this was open source. I really want to play again, but I don't wanna play one fucking character because that's about as involving as stirring a pot. I also don't want to have to pick from whatever undesirable content is left after the neckbeards have taken and monopolized everything remotely worthwhile. If I could have my own server and 6-box in peace, I might never play any other game again.

Nulolan

N00b
Ya I been saying forever a velious server with some boxing at least allowed would keep me busy for awhile. A lower pop server with AAs unlocked, just up to velious is like a wet dream of mine. AAs would allow you to be able to do the endgame content with out a massive raid force that would normally be required for shit like vulak, AoW etc.

Plus I love to be able to grind something besides just gear after I'm max level.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To me it seems CoF took a dip in price while RBG has stayed constant. About a year back, I swear CoF would go 110-120k.

Strifen

Molten Core Raider
RBG retains its demand because it's such a good raw stat item. A CoF not so much people use it for the haste rather then the stats. If you're a rogue with your 41% haste for example, you're going to want an RBG in your belt slot. Lot of raiders get their 41% haste belts out of sky which reduces the price on CoF, for cloak stats people use a SBC instead.

Add that on top of the RF lock down, makes sense why CoF is so cheap now.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The box has changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost. For none now play who remember it. It began with the forging of the great Pixels. Three were given to the casual scum, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the neckbeards, great campers and poopsockers of rare spawns. And nine, nine Pixels were gifted to the hardcore raiders, who above all else desired loots. For within these pixels was bound the strength and will to dominate server content.

But they were all of them deceived, for an agreement was made. In the land of Forumquest, in the fires RNF, the players and staff forged in secret a master rotation to control all others, and into this agreement, they poured their fairness, their justice, and their will to regulate all raiding. One rotation to rule them all.

Meanwhile, one by one the free guilds of P99 fell to the power of TMO. But there were some who resisted. A last alliance of casuals and neckbeards marched against the armies of TMO and on the threads of RNF, they fought for the freedom of P99. Victory was near but the power of the Pixel could not be undone. It was in this moment when all hope had faded that Rogean, Lord of the Box, took up his banhammer... Zeelot, the enemy of the casuals of P99 was defeated.

The Pixels passed to Zagum, who had this one chance to obstruct any agreement forever. But the hardcores were easily convinced. And the Pixels have a will of their own. They betrayed old TMO to its death. And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend, legend became myth, and for twelve and a half months, the Pixels passed out of all knowledge until, when chance came, they ensnared a new bearer. The Pixels came to the creature Chest who took them deep into the basement of his mother's house and there it consumed him. The Pixels brought to Chest unnatural long playtimes. For five months, they poisoned his life. And in the gloom of Chest's bedroom, they waited.

Darkness crept back into the forums. Rumor grew of a shadow in the rotation, whimpers of unfairness and the Pixels perceived their time had now come. They abandoned the rotation. But something happened the Pixels did not intend. They were picked up by the most unlikely creatures imaginable: casual scum, Taken, BDA, and Divinity. For the times will soon come when Casuals will shape the fortunes of us all...

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
The box has changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost. For none now play who remember it. It began with the forging of the great Pixels. Three were given to the casual scum, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the neckbeards, great campers and poopsockers of rare spawns. And nine, nine Pixels were gifted to the hardcore raiders, who above all else desired loots. For within these pixels was bound the strength and will to dominate server content.

But they were all of them deceived, for an agreement was made. In the land of Forumquest, in the fires RNF, the players and staff forged in secret a master rotation to control all others, and into this agreement, they poured their fairness, their justice, and their will to regulate all raiding. One rotation to rule them all.

Meanwhile, one by one the free guilds of P99 fell to the power of TMO. But there were some who resisted. A last alliance of casuals and neckbeards marched against the armies of TMO and on the threads of RNF, they fought for the freedom of P99. Victory was near but the power of the Pixel could not be undone. It was in this moment when all hope had faded that Rogean, Lord of the Box, took up his banhammer... Zeelot, the enemy of the casuals of P99 was defeated.

The Pixels passed to Zagum, who had this one chance to obstruct any agreement forever. But the hardcores were easily convinced. And the Pixels have a will of their own. They betrayed old TMO to its death. And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend, legend became myth, and for twelve and a half months, the Pixels passed out of all knowledge until, when chance came, they ensnared a new bearer. The Pixels came to the creature Chest who took them deep into the basement of his mother's house and there it consumed him. The Pixels brought to Chest unnatural long playtimes. For five months, they poisoned his life. And in the gloom of Chest's bedroom, they waited.

Darkness crept back into the forums. Rumor grew of a shadow in the rotation, whimpers of unfairness and the Pixels perceived their time had now come. They abandoned the rotation. But something happened the Pixels did not intend. They were picked up by the most unlikely creatures imaginable: casual scum, Taken, BDA, and Divinity. For the times will soon come when Casuals will shape the fortunes of us all...
God shut up. Although I bet i could get some decent trolling in over there now.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i'll be honest i didn't even read the whole thing, just copied and pasted it

definitely some prime trolling opportunities available in the blue forums these days, tho

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Heallun is always down to PL. I'm back playing. Frenzic managed to get banned when I was PLing him =/ sigh.

Always looking for those willing to work for the greater glory of tmo.