Project 99 - Green Server announcement

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Day 1,614. I've quaked the mobs to the weekend again. Rogean still isn't giving me permission to summon corpses. These faggots still fighting over Dozker trains. They won't respect my volunteer work. The pig we sent into the elite channel to expose the secret gamer culture has been run off. Ramal is still rolling dice in Karnor's. I don't think I can last much longer.

lczrFx39e6FB~2.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

forehead

Trakanon Raider
Blue and Green should merge. I’m sure I’m not the only person who would come back and play if they did. Classic-Velious is a big world for only 500 people. Having twice the population would benefit 95% of players.

• 2Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I said this years ago now, but p99 should just have the servers on a cycle. Starting with the current set up they need to:

Step 1- Merge green with blue.
Step 2- Open a brand new green server.

Wait 3 years and then start over with Step 1. Rinse and repeat as long as they keep p99 going.

This way there's a new server (green) every 3 years for the power gamers who want to race for sever firsts and burn though content. And there's also a server (blue) for those who want to take their time.

• 2Like

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I said this years ago now, but p99 should just have the servers on a cycle. Starting with the current set up they need to:

Step 1- Merge green with blue.
Step 2- Open a brand new green server.

Wait 3 years and then start over with Step 1. Rinse and repeat as long as they keep p99 going.

This way there's a new server (green) every 3 years for the power gamers who want to race for sever firsts and burn though content. And there's also a server (blue) for those who want to take their time.

They initially said that it would be a regular cycle, and the earliest restart would be 6 months after the final Velious patch with intent to merge green with blue and restart green. That was December of 22 if I'm not mistaken, so it has been one year and four months since. I would have thought for sure they would have recycled by now, but nothing has even been said about it since. I don't know if it is the logistics of merging green with blue or what the hold up may be.

Who Knows Idk GIF

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's better for them to leave it as it. The CS bullshit to come up for a merge is more than they want to put in. If you want post-SOV content play on Quarm.

They've been clearly trying to avoid putting a ton of CS hours into a merge. There will never be a third server. It's too many CS hours needed.

I will also say I miss the guild I was in <The Drift>. It's a bunch of stoners that are amazing to raid with. Any of the other guilds on Green are lame. Way too try hard for outdated pixels.

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Blue and Green should merge. I’m sure I’m not the only person who would come back and play if they did. Classic-Velious is a big world for only 500 people. Having twice the population would benefit 95% of players.

Not wrong, but this de-legitimizes the project by merging two economies so it will never happen. Won't even be in consideration.

Otherwise Red would have seen that reboot/new server Rogean promised years ago. Maybe for a very large paypal donation...