Project CODE Z (Square-Enix PS4 Exclusive)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Some speculation of a Mana series game. I'm seeing a lot of Crystals, if it's one of those shitty crystal series games like on Gamecube I'm flipping a fuckin' table.

If it didn't specifically say PS4 I would've guessed another mobile game.

Caliane

oh, old post. was wonder how the hell you guys got Mana series, or Crystal chronicles from that page. haha.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Please do not use Square Enix trademark for games that are disappointingly not any Square Enix stereotypes.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Looks fun, but certainly not even remotely close to getting the build up it got.

Juvarisx

Florida
You gotta wonder why they would make that, when they could make megabucks with another Chrono series game, or Mana series game....or fucking releasing KH3 someday. Whatever fuck this company, after the FFVII troll and this I hope they go bankrupt and they have to sell series rights to fucking companies that will make games people actually want, instead of garbage like Lightning Returns.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Perhaps I'm not the gamer I once was, but who could possibly be excited for this?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Bro it ain't just you. Why in the fuck of all that is holy would they tease fans for some absolute piece of fucking shit like this? That is some low ball shit

Zionmaster_sl

shitlord
You gotta wonder why they would make that, when they could make megabucks with another Chrono series game, or Mana series game....or fucking releasing KH3 someday. Whatever fuck this company, after the FFVII troll and this I hope they go bankrupt and they have to sell series rights to fucking companies that will make games people actually want, instead of garbage like Lightning Returns.
^
This. I will never forgive for the FF7 troll. Seriously fuck them.

Caliane

Square thinks Capcoms business model is a good idea appearently.

the game DOES look pretty good. trine meets New Supermario brothers.
But without the SuperMario IP... the figures are really boring and lame. you can even make comparisons ot the Toads in NSMB.