Project Gorgon

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It's in Alpha currently. They're making a neat little game, kind of clunky in some aspects, but some interesting ideas regardless. I've been messing around with it, and actually ended up spending 6 hours playing it last night. I'm not even sure why, the graphics aren't really my cup of tea but the skill/favor systems interest the hell out of me for some reason.

Anyways, check it out:http://projectgorgon.com/and bash away.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I downloaded and played for a few minutes after this was linked in the Pantheon thread. I can handle the art and animations being terrible, but the UI functionality and the way you interact with the world was way too rough for me. Hopefully they'll get around to polishing that experience sooner than later. I'll definitely check it out again when that happens.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Did not know it had been linked in the Pantheon thread.

Either way, it looks like their KS is going to fail again. If they want to continue this I think taking direct donations and running much smaller Kickstarters (15-20k at a time) with a focused intention of what that money would be spent on would be the way to go.

Really hope they're able to figure out a way to get funded, they have tremendous ideas and the will to implement them.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
It's in Alpha currently. They're making a neat little game, kind of clunky in some aspects, but some interesting ideas regardless. I've been messing around with it, and actually ended up spending 6 hours playing it last night. I'm not even sure why, the graphics aren't really my cup of tea but the skill/favor systems interest the hell out of me for some reason.

Anyways, check it out:http://projectgorgon.com/and bash away.
Game has a lot of potential. Unfortunately to see that realized you need more than a husband and wife development duo, and a capital injection of several million dollars, which they will never get. Which sucks, because i actually had a lot of fun when I played it about a year ago.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Hmm, I don't remember hating Sandra in my AC days...

On the other hand, niche gonna niche.

Emotiv

Silver Squire
Those heinous and saturated armor color mishmashes certainly remind me of EQ. Old school is fine, but let me see your original design work before breaking out the banana pants.

Maric

N00b
The Project Gorgon is taking a 3rd stab at a Kickstarter campaign, with a very modest goal of $20,000.

Project: Gorgon - PC MMO by Elder Game, LLC. Kickstarter

game is currently F2P pre-pre-pre open alpha, available on their website, projectgorgon.com, gonna hop on this weekend and post my thoughts later
Will be curious to see what you think of it. It does look a little too old school for my tastes. Also $20k doesn't seem like enough money to do much with, unless the game is really close to being finished.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
There are a lot of ideas they brought up in their Kickstarter that are good. I also like the chance to play before I contribute funds to their improvement drive. Time to give it a whirl.