Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I cant imagine playing a game like this, ran by a tranny, who says he will ban people for "hate speech". Imagine spending hundreds of hours to level and gear your char only to be banned because you used the wrong pronoun lmao
Secrets is chill.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
hes been an autistic sperg in every disc Ive ever seen him in

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I've been calling people gaylords all week and nothing has happened to me

The p99 player base on this server is 10,000x gayer and more unstable than Secrets

This is from just yesterday. For context this nerd is level 22? and the 'leader' of a guild name I can't even pronounce. It went on longer than this but I mostly stopped paying attention. I think the 'issue' was I....didn't allow some level 1 in freeport to buy a spell from a merchant for me cause he was too slow? I think?

Capture-1.png
Capture-2.png
Capture-3.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

The p99 player base on this server is 10,000x gayer and more unstable than Secrets

This is from just yesterday. For context this nerd is level 22? and the 'leader' of a guild name I can't even pronounce. It went on longer than this but I mostly stopped paying attention. I think the 'issue' was I....didn't allow some level 1 in freeport to buy a spell from a merchant for me cause he was too slow? I think?

View attachment 495920View attachment 495921View attachment 495922

LMFAO wow. Now I'm tempted to interact with that guild in the open world just to see what happens.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist

View attachment 495920View attachment 495921View attachment 495922
EQEmu players are far, far more stupid the the retards who play on TLP. I didn’t believe it prior to this but the mental illness is pretty powerful. I mean some of the shit I’ve seen on Quarm so far really is hard to believe.

It ranges from people even more sad than your screenshots, to people who can only afford their tendies because of emu plat and finally to people who can’t get through a sentence without spamming the N word. Truly an amazing community lmao.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
hes been an autistic sperg in every disc Ive ever seen him in
You basically described most of the playerbase on every iteration of EverQuest across its entire lifespan, including emulators.

I'm not sure it's an insult at this point.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
EQEmu players are far, far more stupid the the retards who play on TLP. I didn’t believe it prior to this but the mental illness is pretty powerful. I mean some of the shit I’ve seen on Quarm so far really is hard to believe.

It ranges from people even more sad than your screenshots, to people who can only afford their tendies because of emu plat and finally to people who can’t get through a sentence without spamming the N word. Truly an amazing community lmao.

That is why I've stayed guildless and have stuck to solo content. I am literally just awestruck at the spectrum of characters we have on this server lol.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I thought the recurring names on TLPs were autistic retards but I was wrong, I had no idea what an autistic retard even was until I logged in to this server

The classic music is nice tho, and I fell off the boat and drowned so 10/10

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I thought the recurring names on TLPs were autistic retards but I was wrong, I had no idea what an autistic retard even was until I logged in to this server

The classic music is nice tho, and I fell off the boat and drowned so 10/10
My favorite part of today was when I had to waste two hours because Ronne said “I’m as rich as a Nazi”.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
My favorite part of today was when I had to waste two hours because Ronne said “I’m as rich as a Nazi”.

Bro they got so mad it was unreal

I've never really encountered these people in the wild before, only read about them in memes but my god they are actually real

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Bro they got so mad it was unreal

I've never really encountered these people in the wild before

I have.

They got a paddling on green 99 that they never recovered from during the classic timeline.

I would do it again, they must be destroyed everywhere. This is our Bedford Falls.

Doesn't matter if some libtard SNL or Simpsons show says the exact same thing you did, it's about whining for pixels or to ban competition. Every. Single. Time.

Oh they act like this in real life too? And create the same environments? You don't say!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I have.

They got a paddling on green 99 that they never recovered from during the classic timeline.

I would do it again, they must be destroyed everywhere. This is our Bedford Falls.

Doesn't matter if some libtard SNL or Simpsons show says the exact same thing you did, it's about whining for pixels or to ban competition. Every. Single. Time.

Oh they act like this in real life too? And create the same environments? You don't say!

A guy came to my goblin group in highkeep tonight and demanded we release our charm pet so he can solo camp it for XP.

The group did it

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE

• 5Worf
  • 1Mother of God

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
A guy came to my goblin group in highkeep tonight and demanded we release our charm pet so he can solo camp it for XP.

The group did it

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE
I mean I might do this depending on how rude the dude was. It’s not like there’s tons of goblins down there so usually you’re not limited by kill speed with a charm pet?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Lmao I got chat banned cause so many people in Faceless reported me for being rich as a nazi

This place continues to be amazing

Capture.PNG

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Pathetic