Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I saw a half elf lady standing in an odd spot but I didn't talk to her yet.

If it’s the chick near Felwithe, yeah, she mentions werewolves and needing blood. Just didn’t say where to go get it, unless I missed it in the dialogue.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I know there is a PoK book in WK near the Qeynos Hills zoneline that apparently goes to the event zone. Haven't checked it out though. I was told level 8+

• 1Like

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
It sounds like there’s some sort of werewolf event shit going on, but no idea where it’s taking place or what level I need to be to participate. Barely had any time to play, so just level 3 still hanging around the lifts in GFay. Took me an hour or two of exploring to realize there’s apparently no sharpening stone vendor in Kelethin…doh.
I'd recommend 13 or 14 to do the dungeon. There's portals (knowledge book objects) in Lesser Faydark, Innothule, West Karana, North Ro, and the Paineel excavation site that lead to the Shard of Decay.

This zone also functions as a temporary Miragul's Highway of sorts for the duration of the event. There are exit tunnels leading to each of the zones.

It will run for about 8 days more.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Will definitely see if I can get myself high enough to check it out. I don’t know any of these old world zones, lol. Trying to go in blind a bit and not use the maps as much as possible so I can learn them the old fashioned way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey S Secrets , I'm going to teach my wife how to play EQ (wish me luck). I am totally unfamiliar with using Discord as a message board. I think I posted the correct info for requesting an IP exemption in the "petition" thing yesterday, but I'm not sure. Does it usually take a while?

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Hey S Secrets , I'm going to teach my wife how to play EQ (wish me luck). I am totally unfamiliar with using Discord as a message board. I think I posted the correct info for requesting an IP exemption in the "petition" thing yesterday, but I'm not sure. Does it usually take a while?
Our response times vary from 15 minutes to 48 hours. Sometimes a week if it's an involved petition like "this person trained me, but I don't have proof" - we still take those seriously.

Every one of our CSRs can grant an exemption up to 3 using an ingame command, so it's basically "has the CSR got there yet?"

You may post on her behalf.

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Our response times vary from 15 minutes to 48 hours. Sometimes a week if it's an involved petition like "this person trained me, but I don't have proof" - we still take those seriously.

Every one of our CSRs can grant an exemption up to 3 using an ingame command, so it's basically "has the CSR got there yet?"

You may post on her behalf.

yep, she (Blood like Mercury) just got it. Thanks!

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I’m really digging the massive population pushing people to do in areas untouched by TLPs.

Int the last 3 days I have soloed Scarecrows in WK, had a goblins camp in Permafrost, and last night was in a group I. lake Rathe killing Gnolls and undead.

The Shard of decay books make travel so much quicker - loving the utility of it

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The Dungeon is great too as there is nearly limitless Mobs, lots of spots to group, and mobs leash or whatever so if you screw up you can bail safely and reset. They are damage sponges though. I would give it a rock, pop in and try to find a group

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Fun dungeon!
EQ000043.jpg

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Anyone else feel like EC tunnel is dead for auctions? I sat there about 45 yesterday looking for some upgrades and found that about 5 people were selling the same things

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Which UI is that, I kind of like the windows
Infiniti-Blue I think. I am not sure why the image is big because I've been playing fullscreen with a lower resolution to try to get bigger font size on the unscalable fonts. Because I'm old and blind.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone else feel like EC tunnel is dead for auctions? I sat there about 45 yesterday looking for some upgrades and found that about 5 people were selling the same things

Pretty early in the server life for a lot of EC action, no? Especially for a single box server. Everyone is still out there getting items and leveling up for the most part, I imagine.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Obligatory do we have a guild to shoot the shit in? Or even just a chat channel? Not going hard on this, but would be nice to fuck around and chat with folks.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
/Autojoin foh

I might be an idiot; none of my channel commands seem to be working. /autojoin will give me the message that my channels are set when logging in, but nothing is joined on relog, nothing shows up in /list, /join doesn't seem to work.