Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Mind sending a screenshot of the error when you attempt to log in?
His client is force closing right before it's about to get to char select screen. I had the same exact shit but DL'n the new quarm server file from discord fixed it.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Got both of those in the ini still disconnect im a retard I guess
delete everything and fresh reinstall maybe. It's not you honestly tho, this client is fucking garbage. Trust me you won't even want to play it even if you could get it to run. It's fucking bad.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
delete everything and fresh reinstall maybe. It's not you honestly tho, this client is fucking garbage. Trust me you won't even want to play it even if you could get it to run. It's fucking bad.

Lol

Yeah i did a whole new install and still the same, fuck this ill try tomorrw

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
The struggle for mobs is real, I've killed 3 level 1 mobs in the last half hour running around lol.
Untitled.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Lol were you extacting the server file to the zip instead of your actual takp folder?
I dont think so but its possible lol

Now i gotta figure out the resolution shit - i wish this didnt launch after I drank all day for football games

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I dont think so but its possible lol

Now i gotta figure out the resolution shit - i wish this didnt launch after I drank all day for football games
idk for me I can only do 800x600. If I go any higher my mouse won't go to parts of the screen and it's unplayable. Nobody knows the fix either. This server needs A LOT of work still. IMO this will basically be unplayable til at least Kunark if I had to guess.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
idk for me I can only do 800x600. If I go any higher my mouse won't go to parts of the screen and it's unplayable. Nobody knows the fix either. This server needs A LOT of work still. IMO this will basically be unplayable til at least Kunark if I had to guess.
Ok ill try tomorrow lol i get its tough

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Client isn't that bad if you just play 1st person. Its old, so its missing some QoL stuff. Resolution stuff isn't an issue for me. You can even set it in game, but your game will crash, should launch on new res though. Overall its fine, and if you want the classic -> PoP experience closer to how it actually was vs TLP this is the best you're going to find.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Client isn't that bad if you just play 1st person. Its old, so its missing some QoL stuff. Resolution stuff isn't an issue for me. You can even set it in game, but your game will crash, should launch on new res though. Overall its fine, and if you want the classic -> PoP experience closer to how it actually was vs TLP this is the best you're going to find.

yeah im a total retard and finally got it going and damn, its got a nice base. 2000 onlne - I bet its 600 at most in 2 weeks butgood shit

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Cracks me up with the amount of people bitching that the client is trash because their expecting a QOL enhancement client like ROF from 2013 on a 2002 MAC database.

Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Cracks me up with the amount of people bitching that the client is trash because their expecting a QOL enhancement client like ROF from 2013 on a 2002 MAC database.

Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN
Right? This is fine, deal.

Still runs better than Diablo 4 and its a free hack server

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
After I create a character, it goes back to the character select screen and the one I just created doesn't populate. Just looks like this...

Anyone else getting this?

1696218269933.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
How did it get such a high pop? Surprised.
It's a fairly high quality experience outside of the client.

When we get Evolution working, I imagine we'll have the rest of our holdouts come back.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users