Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Tickles is my bard's name, got him to level 5 tonight. Found some old macros to help song twist, so it's not too bad.

Good work S Secrets !

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I cant even get a kill in Gfay so many people playing, and like camping spawns for level 1 mobs.

WILD.

I bet its a mess higher up.

I think I see a level 15 or 16 as tops right now, anyone beyond that?

"No one cares about eq. It's SO dated. You think you want that but you don't."

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Game's working great for me now :)

HUEHUEHUEH.PNG

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Have the newbie zones cleared out much?

Got a level 2 Paladin in Gfay, see yall around

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Have the newbie zones cleared out much?

Got a level 2 Paladin in Gfay, see yall around

There's a tree in front of the Lesser Faydark zone-in in Gfay that is a spawn point that's good to farm until level 4. Collect bone chips and hand them into the Cleric GL for some massive exp. Venom sacks, Black wolf skin, and weapons sell.

Kill everything in the area to reset the spawn, and then you can sit on top of it and murder murder murder. Mobs every 10-20 seconds.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Also S Secrets I don't see an official forum for Quarm anywhere? If you wanted to start one and need someone to help be janitor, I'd be down. I've absolutely no interest in helping GM or guide or anything but I'd be more than happy to help out on forums.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Also S Secrets I don't see an official forum for Quarm anywhere? If you wanted to start one and need someone to help be janitor, I'd be down. I've absolutely no interest in helping GM or guide or anything but I'd be more than happy to help out on forums.
They only have a discord.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yup that's what I figured. I'm sure the forum would get less traffic than the Discord but forums are nice for things like Announcements, Market, Guild Recruiting, etc.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Played for an hour and got my Paladin to level 3 in Qeynos. Newbie zone pretty crowded but I was able to constantly kill, especially after getting a Rusty Halberd, since you can one shot level one mobs with a big swing. Server is running well, didn't notice any bugs or anything.

Faren's Toolbox quest isn't working but that may be on purpose.

• 1Like

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
S Secrets Who's moderating the Quarm Discord, it looks like I got banned?

Boogerfart87 is my username.
I think you were caught up in the phone number posting. You and another user were posting that meme. I didn't want that to actually have someone challenge me on that. No interest in getting calls from EQ players.

Doxxing is against discord TOS. But I realized those posted were the FBI hotline and the White House phone number, which is fucking funny in hindsight.

I unbanned you both. Sorry about that. Launch has been stressful.

This is by design. Moderating one space is bad enough, let alone two.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I think you were caught up in the phone number posting. You and another user were posting that meme. I didn't want that to actually have someone challenge me on that. No interest in getting calls from EQ players.

Doxxing is against discord TOS. But I realized those posted were the FBI hotline and the White House phone number, which is fucking funny in hindsight.

It's going good! Ventured into Steamfont and found some nice elemental/harpy/spider camps in the NE corner that rival Crushbone exp.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly havin a blast so far. For all the bitching people do about this client, I haven't had one crash. P99 client was a god damn mess for me. Had to cross my fingers every time I came within proximity of a ZL(and that was after applying the various "fixes" for that issue).

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure why I'm going with Shaman again, but I am. It's my main on P99 Green. I"m a glutton for punishment I guess.

Exp seems to be almost the same as P99. The competition for spawns is what is going to make the game seem so glacial at leveling. Secrets seems to be trying to stem that problem by increasing the spawn rates in key areas.

Can we bribe you Secrets to take away the no rent tag on Sky keys when it becomes a farm status zone? I hate that zone so much because of the stupid no rent keys. It's such a fucking headache to have to bank keys.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Lol, I figured they were giving out their X's number.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users