Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Quoting myself here cause I'm a fuckin prophet

Game is bordering on unplayable at level 5 currently as there exists roughly 5 players per level appropriate mob on the entire continent of Faydwer.
Letter quest is typically the goto for faydwer.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't have a shot of my UI handy but here's a friend's setup. I use a similar viewport setup. EQ in 4:3 actually feels better.

image.png

Setup:

image-1.png

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Spawn lock is real, wisps hunted to extinction nearly in WC and counted 15+ Hill Giants running around lol.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
yeah its tough but I fuck around killing greens for money. 9 is a bad spot where not a ton to do. It will all shake out. The pop will drop off slightly and then spread more

There is only maybe 3 groups over 35 at most

We have 9 months to kunark. I know the instinct is to race to 50 but if you arent trying to be a hardcore sweat Im ok taking a few days off to let it even out

its just good to have a p99 alternate. I love p99 with my 48 paladin. but Its too far into the process so its nice to be early eq again. its nice that there will be a healthy leveling base

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Having no trouble finding stuff to kill, just seems people need to learn the places people don't go better. 15+ wandering giants in WC was just a funny to me observation.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
yeah you cant TLP this where you hit 5 zones, gotta play a p99 role and find a spot and knock it out while LFG, i just dont know them anymore at some levels

takes me back to 99 when I usedto sit with my warrior and my dead friends druid at the end of the EK ramp from HH and kill that Cyclops that spawns every 10 minutes and runs out

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
yeah you cant TLP this where you hit 5 zones, gotta play a p99 role and find a spot and knock it out while LFG, i just dont know them anymore at some levels

takes me back to 99 when I usedto sit with my warrior and my dead friends druid at the end of the EK ramp from HH and kill that Cyclops that spawns every 10 minutes and runs out

Goblin and Bandit camp in BB are worth checking out as you get a little higher.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
There just aren't any options for the like 1-10 grind is the main issue. Newbie yards are the only real play until ~4ish, and from there the tiny specific pockets of level appropriate mobs are very small and heavily contested right now.

Obviously going to crushbone or whatever is gonna suck balls without instancing, but this is so bad that even lesser fay is a wasteland of people waiting on bandit camps to spawn etc.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
There just aren't any options for the like 1-10 grind is the main issue. Newbie yards are the only real play until ~4ish, and from there the tiny specific pockets of level appropriate mobs are very small and heavily contested right now.

Obviously going to crushbone or whatever is gonna suck balls without instancing, but this is so bad that even lesser fay is a wasteland of people waiting on bandit camps to spawn etc.
Yeah level 5.5 and getting that .5 has been more down time then anything else. Might just run mail from Kal to Kel for a bit.