Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Like i said earlier , i need that to solo naggy at 46, hook a brother up =)
We went back on the 'CSR outing system' and replaced it with a title system. Players' choice, must not violate rules.

1700522979989.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
So we got to 20 today and plan on trying to get jboots off Drelzna soon. If anyone has done it recently is it fairly easy to get a group for it at 20 or will we want to wait until we can kill her ourselves? Najena should be decent xp at 20 anyhow but just curious before we run over there.

Similar question for rubicite stuff at 25 are you going to be able to get a group at that level?

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
when I did rubi last week there were raid groups exping at the different rubi camps. people just show up to the camps every 10min or so and ask for a raid invite and a spot on the loot lists. I think jboots was similar but less populated

• 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
when I did rubi last week there were raid groups exping at the different rubi camps. people just show up to the camps every 10min or so and ask for a raid invite and a spot on the loot lists. I think jboots was similar but less populated
Haha that's wild, OK cool. Thanks

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Zaide Zaide Bro when are we getting a new Dramaquest podcast? They just kinda ended in September and I know you've got a few more servers lined up.

• 1Solidarity

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide Zaide Bro when are we getting a new Dramaquest podcast? They just kinda ended in September and I know you've got a few more servers lined up.
My ADHD hyper focus wore off. I am sure I’ll do more but idk when.

I still plan to do Mangler, Selo (two episodes), Aradune, Mischief (two episodes), Yelinak, Oakwynd and Quarm.

• 1Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
S Secrets

I know this probably isn’t a priority for a couple of years since Luclin won’t come out on your server for a while, but one of the more minor annoying things playing TAKP is that if you use classic models + velious textures there are a lot of weird graphical bugs that pop up with Vah Shir where they frequently run around naked or semi-naked despite wearing a full set of gear. Any chance of that being fixed in the future or is it pretty much unfixable with the client everyone uses?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Fitzgeralds took out 2 woke idiots (and themselves) in an ooc war

Pras

• 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Good point about how the lack of effort/spending has been pretty endemic since the beginning, even with Verant. It isn't some new thing with Darkpaw. Maybe the owners of the IP have remained consistent and they keep the budget on a really short leash.