Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I didn't used to care, but I'm now firmly in the "Nerf bard aoe" camp. Not because of zone disruption, which is lame sure, but because of the slew of clueless mid level bards it has created. Bards "kiting" mobs they don't have agro on in groups, invis killing group pets mid pull, afk camp bards (classic), and bards that can't pull. Bard is an amazing class and aoe kiting is awful for them.

Overall player skill seems fairly standard to me as I approach 30 and start grouping... except for the bards.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
A guy was nice enough to give me the ghoulbane quest BB piece - does that quest get implemented later? Like when planes open? That’s what the intanet said

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Man im such a newb, Cant find groups anymore, and solo at 26 as a paladin is non existent on Fay - So I buy a TP back to NK, get a group invite for MM, pay to come back and the guy who invited me forgot they already had a rep lol.

ugh, so fun and was hoping the lower levels would clear out but with no high end stuff to do its all twinks filling all the zones. Not a bad problem for the server just tough for the guidless casuals to compete with the Full Rubi 28 paladins with soulfire hah.

Need to find some kind of solo XP spot on Fay while waiting on other groups.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Man im such a newb, Cant find groups anymore, and solo at 26 as a paladin is non existent on Fay - So I buy a TP back to NK, get a group invite for MM, pay to come back and the guy who invited me forgot they already had a rep lol.

ugh, so fun and was hoping the lower levels would clear out but with no high end stuff to do its all twinks filling all the zones. Not a bad problem for the server just tough for the guidless casuals to compete with the Full Rubi 28 paladins with soulfire hah.

Need to find some kind of solo XP spot on Fay while waiting on other groups.

Undead in unrest? I remember the days of me and my bonethunder staff there... oh the memories

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Tempted to start this since the 100th iteration of the same game is starting to wear thin. Since hell is laced with the same content and no one can produce a competitive mmorpg in EXISTENCE of EIGHT BILLION PEOPLE.

Anyone spare a bard wep?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Tempted to start this since the 100th iteration of the same game is starting to wear thin. Since hell is laced with the same content and no one can produce a competitive mmorpg in EXISTENCE of EIGHT BILLION PEOPLE.

Anyone spare a bard wep?

Literally 1/3 of the server is bards pick another class lol

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Play a wizard.

image.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Camps mean nothing on this server

I died 9 times on trains in MM today

Pond pulls all the way to the castle.

This is madness

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Tonight was it for me, 3 hours no xp cause trains are not enforced and camps are not defended. Move on if you arent in the 2 top guilds

Legit its beenwhat, 9 weeks where mistmore allows anyone to train the zone non stop. No camps exist, fight for mobsl

This place sucks

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Tonight was it for me, 3 hours no xp cause trains are not enforced and camps are not defended. Move on if you arent in the 2 top guilds

Legit its beenwhat, 9 weeks where mistmore allows anyone to train the zone non stop. No camps exist, fight for mobsl

This place sucks
What’s the #2 guild?

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider

This place sucks
You might legit enjoy TAKP based on a lot of your posts. Just FYI

JonLancewood

Lord Nagafen Raider
Long time Blue/Green player but also noticed the lack of decorum this weekend re: camps. Normally I don't give a shit about camp/train drama but there seems to be a jaw dropping lack of self-awareness on Quarm. Buddy and I tried to do Najena this weekend and it was pure pandemonium with people training/camp stealing. It's almost like everyone is playing this like a single player game laid over top everyone else's single player experience. Otherwise, it's been fun.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Long time Blue/Green player but also noticed the lack of decorum this weekend re: camps. Normally I don't give a shit about camp/train drama but there seems to be a jaw dropping lack of self-awareness on Quarm. Buddy and I tried to do Najena this weekend and it was pure pandemonium with people training/camp stealing. It's almost like everyone is playing this like a single player game laid over top everyone else's single player experience. Otherwise, it's been fun.

well thats all the new types. TLP players and P99 players have never played classic EQ and dont get it. They are used to empty zones to 50 and Instances.