Project X (2012)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Project X (2012)

Tagline: Witness it

Genre: Comedy, Crime

Director: Nima Nourizadeh

Cast: Oliver Cooper, Jonathan Daniel Brown, Thomas Mann, Dax Flame, Kirby Bliss Blanton, Brady Hender, Nick Nervies, Alexis Knapp, Miles Teller, Peter MacKenzie, Caitlin Dulany, Rob Evors, Rick Shapiro, Brendan Miller, Nichole Bloom, Martin Klebba, Sam Lant, Robb Reesman, Kevin Dunigan, Zach Lasry, Colleen Flynn, Jodi Harris, Pete Gardner, Kevin Ryder, Jillian Barberie, Jimmy Kimmel, Sophia Santi, Ciara Hanna

Release: 2012-03-01

Runtime: 88

Plot: Three high school seniors throw a party to make a name for themselves. As the night progresses, things spiral out of control as word of the party spreads.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Way back in the day before this even was released in theaters, I accepted a Gofobo.com invite and got to see a pre-release version of the film. It was a cold night that was snowing in Philly. My friend and I went. Right after the movie, the lights came on and we had a Q&A about some shit (things we liked and didn't). Then they took some press comments from some of us to talk up the movie. Then we were all told to go around the corner for a party they were having. Free drinks, and lots of movie promotional material.

Machine Gun Kelly was performing, and it was loud as fuck. And I picked up probably a dozen red plastic cups with a gnome stencil on them that said Project X. It was a pretty good time, and those cups became my go-to cup for pretty much everything until I moved to Hawaii and threw them out. They were the perfect size for a nice glass of OJ in the morning, or if I wanted a soda after work. Perfect.

Anyway, I just FINALLY re-watched the movie for the first time since early February 2012. I watched the Extended Edition (it's only 6 minutes longer). I think you guys would really like this one. Great sound track with 50 songs that played during the movie. It was great. The party itself looked awesome. Oh, and there were so many tits. Watch it!

This just in from our friends at VICE - Philthy Mag

Last edited:

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The song in this trailer was the big hit in my sophomore year of college. Just listening to it reminds me of so many awesome nights

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database