Prometheus 2

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol, you linked a fasbender tribute page to start this thread with? and you didnt even give an opinion about it?

spronk

FPS noob
Hopefully by 2016 teeth CGI will be up to ridley scott standards

giphy1.gif

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
A gif with xenomorph scenes on a prometheus thread....now that is blasfemy!

ohkcrlho

Hicks?! Ripley?! Seriously?!
Ffs again trying to milk a cow that now is no more than a corpse

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
If they can get rid of Alien 3 / Resurrection from the canon and do a proper sequel to 2, I would pay to see it. I'm sure every one on this filthy planet would too. :p

Taloo_sl

shitlord
i think ridley scott might be going insane and everyone is too afraid to tell him
Prometheus 2 Will Be Set On Earth, Director Ridley Scott Reveals Amazing Details | Day Herald
Wut...? I mean they are right Red Head and the Severed Head Jihad the Engineers was going to be a stretch but if we can intercept an Engineer ship why were they pissy pants scared about one going to Earth anyways? I'd give them another chance if it's an Earth Hive storyline which is what it sounds like but wouldn't that kind of defeat the purpose of the whole "No guys this isn't an Aliens movie. It's just set in the same universe seriously." bullshit they pushed so hard for Prometheus?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
You guys are assholes. This will be the greatest film made since Mall Cop 2. You guys don't appreciate art.

ohkcrlho

Prometheus 2: Hell on Earth...why not:

and from what i'am reading, aliens will not appear in this movie. So, they will not relate the creature to this clusterfuck, which is great.

Column_sl

shitlord
A Film student edited together the original Alien, and Prometheus.

Haven't got a chance to watch the whole thing yet, but seems cool.

It's called Derelict

Might want to watch it before the lawyers take it down