Prospect (2018)

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
he's Oberyn, like the only good GOT character at this point
f9574f5a838f6bb9a32833c8c9163bc2.gif

if you liked him, he was really good in Narcos and we'll probably swoon over him in the mandalorian
Kinda odd comparison but reminded me a mix of johny depp and nathan fillian in dialogue/mannerism.

Not quite the ending I'd like as far as them fucking up or not being able to gather at least a couple of the things. Kinda makes you wonder about the future after. (Trying to be vague for spoilers?)

Did love it though, and for $1 on amazon I was happy.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Just caught this on Hulu and I have to say that it is refreshing to have sci-fi that tells a single story while making the galaxy feel huge and the characters insignificant in the grand scheme of things. I loved the gritty realism and the way they didn't hold your hand and explain the world building through narrator or flashback. 9/10 because I got angry that big budget sci-fi is shit compared to this.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This movie was really good. I just watched it today. They really did a lot with it even with a low budget.

You could basically close your eyes though and you would think youre watching the Mandalorian.