Ps3

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So I had a Ps3 for the last 10 years, and I have never bought a single game for it. It used to be a blue ray player before the age of netflix.

Do anyone want to get rid of old Ps3 games? I'm looking to spend around $50 on ebay and buy them there.
Looking for rpgs, and good games mostly.

Also if you have a recomendations of which game to buy, I am open to it.

spronk

FPS noob
gamestop is currently running a 4 for $20 deal on used ps3/360/wii games
http://i.imgur.com/3Wzuo1S.jpg

the other thing you could do is find a PSN account for sale on ebay/craigslist/etc that has had a PS+ sub for a long time. its a bit sketchy since the name won't be yours (dunno if you can change it) and the person could be scamming you but if you get an old account that has a lot of digital games attached to it, especially older PS+ ps3 games, that could be a huge instant digital library.

i think you can even share with a friend an account, like he logs into your system and makes it his ps3 or something and plays normally on his ps4 and you could access all his ps3 games but i'm pretty hazy on the details. a lot of people only have PS4s at this point so maybe finding someone who doesn't care about his ps3 licenses is an option.

imo there are only a handful of games really worth playing last gen - red dead redemption, the last of us (only if you will never play on PS4), assassins creed 2, mass effect 1-3, uncharted 1-3 (again only if you are for sure you will NOT play on ps4), batman arkham city, bioshock, MGS4, god of war

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Dark souls 1 and demon souls.

If you'd have asked a few months ago I had about 50 games, mostly the type of games you are looking for. Gave them to my nephew though

Last edited:

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
- Resonance of Fate
- Demon's Souls
- Ni No Kuni

Those three are all great and still exclusive to the PS3

Valkyrie Chronicles I'd add to the list of great rpgs, but it is on Steam now too.

Other mentions could be Nier and Eternal Sonata

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Red Dead Redemption
The Last of Us

Both must haves if you haven't already played them on another system already.

Edit, missed Spronk already recommended these.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user