PS4 & MMO's

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
It seems that the PS4 is making a pretty sizable wave on the forums and with the showcasing of MMO's on the PS4, how many of us will be using the PS4 for not only our casual console gaming but casual/hardcore MMO gaming?

Confirmed MMO's:
DCUO
PS2
ESO
FFXIV
D3 (if that counts as a MMO)
Destiny
The Division
The Crew

Unconfirmed:
EQNext

"I would expect that with all of the amazing features that have been announced for the next PlayStation, that [the PS4] will be a great platform for MMOs," said executive producer Larry Liberty. So if nothing else, they believe the console will be a viable MMO option or competitor if you will. It's going to be hard for me personally to part with playing MMO's on my desktop primarily due to controls.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I worry more about what this will do to MMOs who also design for a console, especially in the years to come as PCs keep getting better and these new consoles become more and more outdated.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Gimme a keyboard and i'm game. Used to play FFXI and EQOA on the PS2 all the time. Laying down on the couch while camp grinding was the ultimate in lazy nerdom and I am far from oppose.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gimme a keyboard and i'm game. Used to play FFXI and EQOA on the PS2 all the time. Laying down on the couch while camp grinding was the ultimate in lazy nerdom and I am far from oppose.
Can hook a normal PC (USB) keyboard to PS3 already, I see no reason that would no longer be the case.

I do hope they make it friendly with modern wireless keyboard dongles though - I've got a hunch they don't with PS3 (although I've never tried admittedly).

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm pretty jaded with the PC MMO market right now and though I will surely play the shit out of Hex that will only need a tablet/laptop to enjoy.