PS4 What ever shall I do?

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well ps4 price was announce a while back I told sean I would buy hime one if it was under $500 now I dont know what to do so you people of Rerolled will help decide poor sean's fate.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Actually I'm pretty sure it was if it wasn't over $400, not that if it was under $500. Which makes the bet even closer!

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Him or me - take your choice. (Would be for my wife though - I'm too cheap to buy two at launch - maybe I could get you some tit pics from here though to sweeten the deal)

[Kidding - my wife would kill me for even asking]

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
too late, bro.

SEAN IS ALREADY LIVING OFF YOUR TAX DOLLAR. WILL YOU SUFFER THE TREACHERY THAT IS HIS EXISTENCE?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How about you start with some punctuation? You type like a Duracell bunny on coke. Then waste your money on whatever
smile.png

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
How about you start with some punctuation? You type like a Duracell bunny on coke. Then waste your money on whatever
smile.png
hey i got a mountain of it right here about to go all scarface on it just for you brah.

i feel like you shouldn't buy him the ps4.. you have cocksuckers dumping negs on you, and this is an internet forum for those who bothered to figure out where fohguild went.

you should however buy him the ps4 if you're loaded.