PSN Summer Blast Sale: July 2nd-9th / 9th-16th

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Thank you for the quick list. I do already own both Batman games on Steam so I'm good there and I've played all the Prince of Persia games except the latest one but never had a hankering to play that one for no specific reason.
I'll probably nab Ratchet & Clank, Alice, and Scott Pilgrim. Between those and all the stuff on PS+ I'll be kept sufficiently busy while I recovery from surgery the next few weeks.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
While I enjoyed Hitman: Absolution, I unfortunately have no personal experience with the original trilogy (which I got for free from something and is sitting on my Steam account ><). However, I have heard that they are fairly good games if you like stealth and really planning out kills:http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/...trilogy-review

Alice: Madness Returns- I never got around to picking this up, the board liked it quite a bit and it sounds and looks like a fun Action-Platformer.

Batman: Arkham Asylumfor $5 should be pretty self explanatory in awesomeness, but I assume you already have it on PC or something or played it on the X360.
Hitman Trilogy is good because it comes with Contracts instead of the original Hitman game, which was clunky as hell when it was new, let alone by today's standards.

Alice was fantastic, and easily the best platformer I played this gen.

Batman: AA I wouldn't buy just on general principles. Sony only sells the non-GOTY version on PSN, because they hope they'll get people to spend more on DLC than the game itself.