Puss in Boots: The Last Wish (2022)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No wokeness?
No message?
Hmmm might have to give this a look see.
Oh, there is definitely a message. It’s about not giving up and letting Death take you. It’s about fighting for the ones you love.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh, there is definitely a message. It’s about not giving up and letting Death take you. It’s about fighting for the ones you love.
There is a crazy amount of takes on the movie, I thought it was just about greed.

Movie is a big middle finger to Pixar, that's for damn sure

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
Well when I am talking about "The message" I am meaning as in

images.jpg

• 1Worf

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Awesome, awesome movie. Anyone looking at this thread and haven't seen it, go watch it now.

• 1Solidarity

Heian

Molten Core Raider
It's amazing... I'm looking foward watching that movie again. My Daughter told me it supposed to be great. My expectations was very low since I did not liked anything out of Shrek since the second movie.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its on Peacock. Watched it last night. I liked the change in art styles throughout the movie. I kind of want to watch this stoned some day. Lots and Lots of pretty colors...

9/10. Well worth the time to watch.

Homsar

The story is fantastic but the animators nailed it.

There is so many little details you don't notice at first

Homsar

Bumping this shit again, got another new TV and it's beautiful. So much better than Avatar imo. LG is always my jam for most products lately. Tv is actually way better than the display

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Homsar

Friend just finally watched this and called me about 1/3 through the movie and had to admit the movie was Amazing and should have watched it earlier.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users