Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ouch!

Well on the positive side you never...ever...have to do it again if you don't want to.

Enjoy playing with the Zeus teams!
I actually used your Zeus to finish through. There was no way I was ready for it :\
Evolved hera to final, then fed her 3 kings and 2 high... and got a nice super modifier. She's sitting pretty at 44. If I could get Loki up to 40s my all dark team wouldn't look too bad.

On a side note, Whiskey Red went x2 for a while for drops... plowed through with Isis, Water Ripper, Red Ripper, GOdin, and StE with ally Isis the Water Diety and he dropped... Time to test this double skillup!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
We should have a nice little collection of Zeus users from the boards after today.

Zeus team is fun and all, just doesn't seem as consistent as team Voltron. Really hope we get the collaboration dungeons soon. Sort of need to skill up the valk to give the Zeus team the oomph it needs.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Didn't bring my charger to St. Louis, so stopped by a Sprint store and bought one. Damn thing doesn't work and I'm too pissed to walk my ass all the way back there. Phone is dead and doesn't look like I'll get to try a 2nd attempt at Zeus. Pisses me off. Could have saved the $30 on the travel charger and just bought stones to clear it this morning before the phone pooped. lol

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Didn't bring my charger to St. Louis, so stopped by a Sprint store and bought one. Damn thing doesn't work and I'm too pissed to walk my ass all the way back there. Phone is dead and doesn't look like I'll get to try a 2nd attempt at Zeus. Pisses me off. Could have saved the $30 on the travel charger and just bought stones to clear it this morning before the phone pooped. lol
Some ethereal deity is trying to tell you something.

Like BUY AN IPAD~!

It's like night and day playing this game on my galaxy 3 vs my ipad. I get soooooo many more combos using the bigger screen tablet.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but I can't transfer my S3 account to the iPad that I would lovingly buy my fiance on April 17th for her Birthday which I totally remembered before you posted that. Unless the person who asked earlier had luck with GungHo converting their data.bin file to be cross used.

Algiz

N00b
So I durdled my way to rank 39 and forgot about the rank 20 thing. If anyone wants the present, add 363,444,262 ([email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */) or let me know.

Df~_sl

shitlord
For those of you wanting to make use of the double drop rate on whiskey... Remember that Naga does not drop on legendary....
frown.png
wasted 50 stam for an alraune
frown.png

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
For those of you wanting to make use of the double drop rate on whiskey... Remember that Naga does not drop on legendary....
frown.png
wasted 50 stam for an alraune
frown.png
Id recommend farming it on expert. Quicker runs, 25 stamina, good chance at nagas.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yeah... expert is not too bad... 25sta for 10k xp... but master gives the same percentage (400xp per sta).
Though I cheese it with a ripper/anubis 4 blue subs team... so master and expert are the same difficulty for me. Only "chance" to die is on round 5 for both difficulties so no reason not to take the higher drop percentage one for me. The boss definetly has a higher drop rate than the r9 though.

Fucked up the time change when scheduling Hunts! for today... woke up an hour late
frown.png
Did a legendary whiskey and realized no naga right after I entered dungeon
frown.png
was slightly rewarded with 5 moltdra drops...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah... expert is not too bad... 25sta for 10k xp... but master gives the same percentage (400xp per sta).
Though I cheese it with a ripper/anubis 4 blue subs team... so master and expert are the same difficulty for me. Only "chance" to die is on round 5 for both difficulties so no reason not to take the higher drop percentage one for me. The boss definetly has a higher drop rate than the r9 though.

Fucked up the time change when scheduling Hunts! for today... woke up an hour late
frown.png
Did a legendary whiskey and realized no naga right after I entered dungeon
frown.png
was slightly rewarded with 5 moltdra drops...
That fucker magma breathed me earlier! I didn't even know he could because it was the first time I'd ever let him live past 1 round. Was so shocked.

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
Months behind and all that.. but I picked this up yesterday. After somewhere in the neighborhood of 50ish rerolls trying to get something recommended in the first post (wru valk) I just went with a Mermaid, and on the second pull after the first five dungeons I got Lakshmi as well.. so i'm pretty much forging ahead with those. No idea how to build around that, can't even use Lakshmi yet but i'm going with it.

Anyone I should specifically be sending a friend request to or does anyone even have slots for a newb?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Months behind and all that.. but I picked this up yesterday. After somewhere in the neighborhood of 50ish rerolls trying to get something recommended in the first post (wru valk) I just went with a Mermaid, and on the second pull after the first five dungeons I got Lakshmi as well.. so i'm pretty much forging ahead with those. No idea how to build around that, can't even use Lakshmi yet but i'm going with it.

Anyone I should specifically be sending a friend request to or does anyone even have slots for a newb?
If you have @RR in your name most folks should make room for you. Just add a bunch of us and you will plow through early stuff. Once you get to Tower of Giants maybe stay there on the 3rd floor for awhile(Dragons of the Tower). It's half stam on the weekend, you can chain run it up until rank 93 or so. Not fun, but easy exp and you'll get some dragon plants, hold on to those.

As for team, Lakshmi/Mermaid is a good start for a mono blue team. If you can get up to Castle of Satan in the next day or so try and run whatever one is droppingMystic Ice Knighttil you get one. Beyond that you'll want to hold on to any Lil Blue dragons or the blue starter dragon and work them up eventually.

Embrace the grind=P

edit: Oh and hold on to your stones from here on until the next godfest event.

Burr

Molten Core Raider

We all make room for @RR people, My Amaterasu Ohkami is lvl 55 atm. Heals for 2143 per round. Should be able to help you clear all the way up to Castle of Satan along with other peoples healers.

ID# 312,645,213

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Spawn rates on those mystic knights sucks. (or it might be par for the course in this game).

Git all 5 but there is no way I can get enough to max skills. Getting a vampire and a mystic ice knight in one run was pretty sweet. Now I just need to get some rippers and an enchilada.

Thinking vampire, dark mystic knight, enchilada, dark ripper would be a good fill in for odin/healer.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This week of knights has really thrown me off. Barely made any real progress on any of my accounts, at least not any of the progress I was planning. Need to get back in the groove.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Spawn rates on those mystic knights sucks. (or it might be par for the course in this game).

Git all 5 but there is no way I can get enough to max skills. Getting a vampire and a mystic ice knight in one run was pretty sweet. Now I just need to get some rippers and an enchilada.

Thinking vampire, dark mystic knight, enchilada, dark ripper would be a good fill in for odin/healer.
I would only recommend trying to max out your knights if you want to drive yourself insane.

I am trying to max out my verche, got him to skill level 3 so far with 2 more levels to go. Now I am stuck in a rut where I have not seen a knight spawn in 15 runs today. Yay!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Velk velk velk.....take a damage multiplier and 1 resist mob. Works pretty well. Just take a siren or parvati or have a flare drall as your resist leader. The orb change to hearts is a good oh shit button.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Velk velk velk.....take a damage multiplier and 1 resist mob. Works pretty well. Just take a siren or parvati or have a flare drall as your resist leader. The orb change to hearts is a good oh shit button.
Doing 10m even with a damage multiplier is shitty, lol.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Hell I'm not even bothering with master. Fuck legendary. I cleared them all once for the free stone now I am chain farming expert mode for nagas and moltras. Got my Enchilda 3 skillups so far.

edit: level 4! 2 more to go!

2nd edit: Bam level 5! 3 skillups in 3 feedings...hopefully the last skill level won't take forever =)