Puzzles and Dragons

Df~_sl

shitlord
Just a little advice for others doing the big stam dungeons... turn your phone/device on airplane mode... nothing is awesomer than finishing up that huge chain cascade when you get an imessage advert in chinese making your 8+ combo turn into nothing.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Well I'm up to 200 stamina on mask expert, in the last 2 weeks, and zero mystic masks still. Like 4 more runs I think before the days out who knows what will happen!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Hell Queen Persephone, Underworld Arch Hades, Rainbow Keeper, CDK, Dark Ripper, Hell Queen Persephone - master light mechdragon done in 36 turns.

5 devils? Who gives a shit. 5 dark orbs and they're all dead.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Hell Queen Persephone, Underworld Arch Hades, Rainbow Keeper, CDK, Dark Ripper, Hell Queen Persephone - master light mechdragon done in 36 turns.

5 devils? Who gives a shit. 5 dark orbs and they're all dead.
Haha, I did that this morning with Duke Vamp Lord, Rainbow, CDK, Ripper, Hanzo, Hell Queen Persephone and kept being like, "No stop falling and creating more chains, trying to stall!" but everything just died. One shot Archangels, one shot Dragon, got the drop. Thank god got that out of the way. Now I can focus on the 1,000 lits I need for the rest of my evolves, and 3 more mystic masks.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Haha, I did that this morning with Duke Vamp Lord, Rainbow, CDK, Ripper, Hanzo, Hell Queen Persephone and kept being like, "No stop falling and creating more chains, trying to stall!" but everything just died. One shot Archangels, one shot Dragon, got the drop. Thank god got that out of the way. Now I can focus on the 1,000 lits I need for the rest of my evolves, and 3 more mystic masks.
Lit farming has got to be the most annoying shit in this game. Doing those dungeon of xx and praying for a lit, or doing the lit dungeon and getting all the wrong color, both options just flat out suck, and give next to zero exp. I was so excited to (finally) get a mermaid on my new account, until I realized I needed 3 water lits to evolve her to siren.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I dunno if lit farming is the worst... low level mask is also annoying as fuck to me... at least with lits you can do the 10 stam lit dungeon and end up with 5 lits... maybe not the one you need but thats 5 lits. for 10 stam you can run one of the dungeons your low level or mid level mask drops in and not even see the mask or see it twice and instead you get "ice goblin" huzzah! US account is waiting for 14 low/mid level masks... Yeah not gonna run that crap until I NEED that team comp...

At least for mythlits/dub mythlits I get enough from technical farming... masks besides divine mask same story... (though I could use another 2 high level dark masks...)

Thengel

I dunno if lit farming is the worst... low level mask is also annoying as fuck to me... at least with lits you can do the 10 stam lit dungeon and end up with 5 lits... maybe not the one you need but thats 5 lits. for 10 stam you can run one of the dungeons your low level or mid level mask drops in and not even see the mask or see it twice and instead you get "ice goblin" huzzah! US account is waiting for 14 low/mid level masks... Yeah not gonna run that crap until I NEED that team comp...

At least for mythlits/dub mythlits I get enough from technical farming... masks besides divine mask same story... (though I could use another 2 high level dark masks...)
True, I guess the difference is that you need lits more often than the low level masks.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
if you prioritize box space, the lit issue is pretty small, just farming for the myth dublits and you'll slowly accumulate a log of the shitty kind, I hold on to 4 of each color before I delete shit. Makes it one of the best stamina/time investments - but again it just takes box space. The mystic mask is my personal nemesis.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Box space really is the cureall for farming...

I remember when I first rerolled this account and was making due with 30... I am just under 250 now... lots of random projects and evo mats sitting there... but at least my AO is max level :p

velk

Trakanon Raider
I've decided Isis is too risky for tri-color legend farming. I'm 50/50 atm after 6 runs. My main prob is you need red/blue/green to activate Isis, which means a single red or green lockout makes it impossible to activate, at which point you get shredded. Given I can't reliably oneshot the round 5 demons it becomes kind of a crapshoot whether they attack or bind. I don't actually forsee any situation where I'd use bowmore, so I think I will go back to regular farming instead ;p

I'm like 17 for 19 on my adk team though, mono-red shiva/ares team really works for legend, you just have to be diligent about stalling to get echidna lined up for the right places ( initial blitz on the green demon, when echidna boss is under 40% to stop the heal ). I'm pretty sure it would be impossible for me without echidna. Speaking of which, if you were hoping to get her skillups from tri-color I wouldn't bother. 1 drop out of 17 runs so far.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Box space really is the cureall for farming...

I remember when I first rerolled this account and was making due with 30... I am just under 250 now... lots of random projects and evo mats sitting there... but at least my AO is max level :p
Yeah i just farm 2 of every keeper each week if I'm missing one, and then mystic masks lately have been all my wednesday stamina. I have 4 masks of just about every type at this point from the mystic farming, the high level stuff will always be your bottleneck eventually if you have the box space to not delete the extras you get.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I've decided Isis is too risky for tri-color legend farming. I'm 50/50 atm after 6 runs. My main prob is you need red/blue/green to activate Isis, which means a single red or green lockout makes it impossible to activate, at which point you get shredded. Given I can't reliably oneshot the round 5 demons it becomes kind of a crapshoot whether they attack or bind. I don't actually forsee any situation where I'd use bowmore, so I think I will go back to regular farming instead ;p

I'm like 17 for 19 on my adk team though, mono-red shiva/ares team really works for legend, you just have to be diligent about stalling to get echidna lined up for the right places ( initial blitz on the green demon, when echidna boss is under 40% to stop the heal ). I'm pretty sure it would be impossible for me without echidna. Speaking of which, if you were hoping to get her skillups from tri-color I wouldn't bother. 1 drop out of 17 runs so far.
I fucking wreck this dungeon on Legend with my blue Odin team.

blue Odin leader with Shiva, Enchilada, Basted, Parvati.

I maxed out my naga the other week during 2x ancient fire dragon just chain running expert. Super effective time investment. Having that stun at 10 turns is clutch for the harder dungeons.

I stall the first few turns. At the stage 5 demons I pop the naga and Bastet if she is up. They usually die in 1-2 combos. Stall the next few rounds for naga to recharge. Pop naga on round 9 Enchilada and kill her in usually 2-3 turns. Make sure Shiva is charged for round 10. Shiva + Blue Odin spear to the face to 1 hit kill boss. Entire run takes about 2-3 minutes now.

Now the downside is I've leveled a fucking blue ancient to level 49 with only 1 skillup. He has only eaten other ancient blue dragons. Just having horrible luck. My red ancient was maxed out by the time he hit level 40.

Right now I have 10 ancient blues in my box that I am afraid to feed due to the horrible skillups. I'm tempted to start feeding a fresh one to keep its levels lower. The level 40 red ancient is a goddamn powerhouse for my resolve team.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yeah i just farm 2 of every keeper each week if I'm missing one, and then mystic masks lately have been all my wednesday stamina. I have 4 masks of just about every type at this point from the mystic farming, the high level stuff will always be your bottleneck eventually if you have the box space to not delete the extras you get.
I think you mean the low level stuff will be the bottle neck... as just from running higher level dungeons you get the high level masks and dublits... whereas I only ever run the low level stuff when I am in dire need of a mask...

US Currently sitting at: 4 Dubmyths, 3 RBGLD Dublits 4 RBGLD Lits *0*Mythlits(just evolved 3), 4 Divine Masks, 3 RBGL Masks *0* Dark Masks, 0 evolve masks... 0 low level masks.... 15 Dragon Fruit... wow I didnt know I had so many of those...

Dont feel like running Wednesday when I only need the Dark Mask and have almost no interest in any of the others for 25sta a pop! 5 rounds to drop a mask... at most 3 rounds to see a dark mask... No thanks for now. Mythlits might be a slap in the face now too... since I dont need any of the other lits and just need the boss man...

Composter

I'm about to quit this fucking game. Start a master mech run with my dark team, go 3 rounds without a dark or a heart to start with, die on the first damn floor. Back to 0 stamina. That is 250 stamina over 2 days absolutely gone.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As did I, much to my chagrin.

I suggested before, the first time someone mentioned using him on metal dragons: There's definitely some hard coding to make him/Echidna just not work on certain high armor guys. Otherwise they'd just hit for 1 instead of 0.