Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Lost track of how many Red Pirate dungeons, but it has basically been all my STA with the exception of one day this weekend. One Red Pirate drop, total. I think I've only actually seen 4 - 5 of the bastards. I'm guessing 12 runs only and I haven't used any stones to refill, plus doing a crappy job of maximizing STA. May just switch to 40 version instead of 50 to get the three runs in per bar.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Went through and updated padherder... the entire thing got more usable. Anyone have suggestions for box-reduction?

Wocket_sl

shitlord
Went through and updated padherder... the entire thing got more usable. Anyone have suggestions for box-reduction?
Not a terribly useful observation, but damn, that's an impressive collection.

I'll ask the obvious - why on earth do you have the four apple drawns? I can't imagine you ever running one, even as a bind immune resist. The Hello Kitty I & Is make sense, thought, with those nice awakenings.

Machine Golem mark II also seems useless, although I can understand if you're loath to feed something that hasn't got an ulti yet. Ditto Asgard, since Susano would be better in all situations I can imagine.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm one of those "keep at least one of everything just in case" people so I really don't see a lot that I'd trash, even if there are many that will likely never be used.

Just last night I went through and cleaned out a ton of duplicates and triplicates that were +s because right now I value the +eggs more than having a third Michael or Gabriel, or three Fenrir Knights that I'll never evolve to Awaken my Ice Knight. Just crap like that. I had like three Genies and two were +atks, just looking at all that stuff and trying to justify the evo mats and experience for worthless Awakenings was driving me crazy. So to the feeder with you!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Not a terribly useful observation, but damn, that's an impressive collection.

I'll ask the obvious - why on earth do you have the four apple drawns? I can't imagine you ever running one, even as a bind immune resist. The Hello Kitty I & Is make sense, thought, with those nice awakenings.

Machine Golem mark II also seems useless, although I can understand if you're loath to feed something that hasn't got an ulti yet. Ditto Asgard, since Susano would be better in all situations I can imagine.
My "long-term" goal has been to farm awoken skills with duplicates. I don't know if/when we'll see Hello Kitty back (my guess is it'll come back as a 1day dungeon or something stupid), so I skilled up Apple Drawn a few times, and saved enough others to evolve them and max awoken him without using Tamadra. Given that our Tamadra don't rain down as often as the JP players do (and honestly, my inability to farm Twinlits/Trifruit successfully), I really only focus on awakenings via evolution and feeding.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wish I actually needed Tamadra for something. Have seven now and absolutely nothing worth using them on, and future uses are so bleak that I'm actually debating using two more on Kirin to unlock jammer/blind resists...

Horus I'll only do if I decide to switch to R/L eventually. Haku's getting a fourth someday, but dark row enhance is a fucking joke on that team so I won't be using one there. Not sure what Kirin is getting as a fourth, but word is she's winning the poll they're doing in Japan for new ultimates. Maybe it will be good.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh and forgot I didn't have a damn mask for my D/L Anubis, so that'll be up tomorrow hopefully. Need to retool my friends list for more combo leads and other Anubii.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
One stoned Zeus with DQ Hera/Ronia team with no awakenings or skill ups except friend Ronia. Could have been zero with a better Ronia active split or probably less gimpy match on my part. Hadn't bothered to run it before, so still net zero.

Now to get dat light xp so I can farm twinlits better....

Vorph

No real box-reduction suggestions other than to say that a lot of the things in the "Zero" category look like they are there for good reason.

Anyway, having looked closer at your updated box, I think you should just skip Satan with RSonia as a sub and go straight to RSonia as the leader. Subs aren't all that different and you have all the important ones, the damage is still enough to one-shot just about anything with the right preparation, and you never have to worry about a limited HP that can't be refilled.

Zynth

N00b
I'm sitting on the 4 free tamadras as well and not really sure where to put them. I'd like to open up some row enhances just not sure which team.
here's my boxZyn - Monsters | PADherder
also add me, I use Bastet, loki about 90% of the time, and Kirin/horus for specialty stuff.

*box updated

Vorph

Is your box updated? I'm pretty sure I use your Bastet quite often and she's fully awoken.

As for row enhance--short-term Satan, long-term Shiva. I would choose the Shiva for sure. You need time to work on subs either way, and Shiva appears to be a lot stronger (or at least easier to use) overall.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I'm in the same situation. Where would you recommend I put the tamdra I have, I think I have 8 sitting around now.

Archangel Luci (seems to be dumb awakenings),
Persephone
Drawn Joker
CDK
Vampire
StE
LTron(I assume this is probably the most long term value, but I don't really know what I use her for right now)
Highlander
Orochi
Freyr
Beast Rider

Dark team is obviously my accounts go to team, but I was really uncertain of what to awaken. And given how few of these tamdra we get, I don't want to waste my good fortune of having so many so soon)

Vorph

My order of priority would be:

1. Row Enhances, if you use a team with >4 of them that's designed around setting up the board for it.
2. Bind protection, on leads that will cost you a stone if they get bound.
3. Skill boost and extend time.
4. Orb enhance, if it doesn't require going through 1-2 shitty awakens to get to it.
5. Save the Tamadras.

Freyr and Ltron have the best awakenings in your list, if you have a team to use either of them with. The rest looks a lot like my own box, and my Tamadras stay unused.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is your box updated? I'm pretty sure I use your Bastet quite often and she's fully awoken.

As for row enhance--short-term Satan, long-term Shiva. I would choose the Shiva for sure. You need time to work on subs either way, and Shiva appears to be a lot stronger (or at least easier to use) overall.
I feel like shiva really needs one of Freyr, rodin, or red Sonia to excel.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I don't have a Red Sonia so will probably substitute my Red Rider for her and will start off using R/L Horus since he has the most investment already with levels and +eggs. Having trouble finding an optimal synergy for orb changers and maxing row damage. Hell I'd almost use a Goemon if I could get some skill ups on him.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't have a Red Sonia so will probably substitute my Red Rider for her and will start off using R/L Horus since he has the most investment already with levels and +eggs. Having trouble finding an optimal synergy for orb changers and maxing row damage. Hell I'd almost use a Goemon if I could get some skill ups on him.
I might be wrong, but I think the rows have to be separate in order to get multiple modifiers.

Hrm, how can I swing in strawberry dragon in there... too many awakenings...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh that could be true, I think we were talking about it earlier with the Satan builds. I tested it like once on a King of Gods run and didn't like it so never looked in to it more, haha.