Puzzles and Dragons

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well, I can see this is going to be a fun weekend already. 6 SSPs, 0 fucking nagas.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I used to want EVA unit 13 for my Gabriel tank team, as a super-tanky version of lucifer (since you don't generally need double lol-cannons... But meh, seems like the game has evolved WAY past the point where tank teams are at-all useful, so not really interested in this collab at all, even if I could skill up both my Godin and Isis

koljec_sl

shitlord
Reddit did a poll of descend difficulty. Here's what they came up with for relative difficulty...

Easier classified ranking

Very hard
Zeus-Dios
Twinlit
Trifruit
Beelzebub
Izanami

Hard
Athena
Satan
Zeus

Medium
Valkyrie
Hera-Is
Hera-Ur
Tengu
Goemon
Draggie
Takeminakata

Easy
Hera
Heroes
That generally matches my experience with Descends. I'd put an asterisk on Izanami and Zeus for how trivial they are with an AmaO/Godin team.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
Sorry naga farmers, I hoarded the drops. Six naga in seven runs. Operation "max skill a three star for score attack rollout" is off to a solid start, until the inevitable skill up trolling.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ran Light Mechdragon on Legend last night with my shitty satan team, first fight is god damn chaser invasion. Son of a bitch. Cleared the rest no problem, but that was a heart attack because I didn't have enough to one shot (but did have enough to drop down to "chaser mode" first hit and killed with the second).

Vorph

SSP can eat a dick. 4 for 24 on boss waves, and a whopping 1 for 19 on rare spawns. Starting to stone for them now, but I know I'm just throwing the stones away at this point.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So when I decide it's a good weekend to grind out +eggs on OoH I have a bad habit. I run out of Cu Chu's to use and get bored. I can run it non-stop with my mono-red team and it's not that slow, but it's a little slower than spike style. So I end up running it with teams I don't have properly built up and sometimes I die.

Ran with my Satan, he's level 30ish and unevo'd. Team is a Hera, Hera-Is, Vamp, and either DJ or a green devil thing. Usually no problem running this team, but I don't have many Satans on my list and can occasionally get boned on stage 9/10.

Kirin with any normal partner is no problem generally unless I play epically bad on wave 9. But I hate running Kirin for this, too much fucking about. Maybe I should break out the Horus instead and go double him...

Goemon...here's where it starts to get sloppy. Either I stick Satan in there so no healing, or I fuck up and heal at the wrong time. It's like 50/50 because I don't play smart. Last run 1st round I had a Metal King and Mystic Mask on floor one. Focused on king like a retard because 3 hits from Mask would have been perfect HP, except I forgot about dragon's damage completely and his little 380hp hits made it so the mask killed me=P I'm not a smart man...

Valk team is pretty weak, just plug in the R/B/G/D healer girls usually. Usually win, but not 100% guarantee. I need to level up/evo my 2nd Valk but I'm trying to focus my light exp on Kirin/Zeus teams. I should probably make a Shynee at some point also. Sometimes run Valk with Light Meta.

Now it starts to get wonky. Noticed a few Dark Metas on my list so I slapped together an attacker team with Freyr(2x atk/rcv). Except my only real attackers besides him are devils. Team had under 9k HP, not a lot of wiggle room for staying under 80%. Splattered on wave 9.

Couple Red Sonias too, pull Satan out and plug Hera-Ur in and go to town. Easy enough.

Pair Zeus with Athena sometimes and stack team with Gods, but man I fucking hate that Full HP requirement. Still, this team isn't too hard to win with.

Byakko I have is almost untouched since I got her. Level 32. But sometimes it's fun to run that. Big bonus having something that makes a usable board for you on the last two stages.

The main point of the randomly long and worthless post is that more people should leave their Cu Chu's up on the weekend...

Vorph

I can put my Cu Chu up in between SSP sessions if you're still doing it. L72 and skill 4.

Edit: Or Haku if you prefer, also L72 + fully awoken.

Personally, I do OoH with Horus lead and Horus/Bastet/Kushinada friend.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can put my Cu Chu up in between SSP sessions if you're still doing it. L72 and skill 4.
Not a direct request here, just general musing. Just finished running stam out after hitting rank 209 and was thinking about how much stam I wasted this weekend fucking around.

Vorph

So, an entire weekend of nothing but SSP, including two rank-ups and 3 stones used. Ended up with 14 nagas. Lost count along the way, but it was nowhere close to 28%. Kept 1, fed 13. ZERO FUCKING SKILL-UPS.

Pretty sure that right there was the final straw.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not a direct request here, just general musing. Just finished running stam out after hitting rank 209 and was thinking about how much stam I wasted this weekend fucking around.
I only run cu chu when I run out of satans. I end up leaving Satan up because I figure I'll get more pal points.

Getting sick of pulling the midnight slot on supers, probably going to miss sapphires again.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Didn't try that this morning. Did try feeding the onlythreepirate drops I got after running Red Pirate almost every day straight, no skill ups
frown.png
Don't think I'll waste my time with Karin or U&Y this go round. Was a learning experience!

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will be skipping blue pirate as well. The red chaser is a great lead for tengu, but I'm not sure any of the other pirates are worth bothering with.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, might try for the stone, but I don't know anymore. With challenge modes... I have cheaper-stamina-to-stone dungeons available.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think it is a miscalculation on their part though. The reinforcement schedule or something just isn't right. Descends encourage IAP because you know that if you buy stones to run Hera, Hera-Is, Valk, etc... and are capable of reliably clearing Myth level you are guaranteed a drop. For team building or skill ups. Stone Knight dungeons, Scarlett Snake Princess (sorry Vorph), and umm... one I can't think of right now still offer you a less than 0% chance of getting a drop to help skill up, so yeah I was willing to drop some stones on SSP the first go around. The Pirate ones with the rare spawns just seem skewed and demoralize me from dropping cash to run more.

Myst

Peasant
I finally decided to spend my 5 pulls on the Pink dragon. Fuu, Fuu, Mitsuki, Kano and finally on last pull Leilan. I really need to stop getting new monsters, I can barely keep up with the ones I already have. I think this was my last Egg pulls for a very long time.

I am going to spend a bit of time updating my Padherder, I am in dire need of new advice on the direction I am going. I have SO many choices now and really don't know on which to concentrate first.

Need to break this hoarding addiction. GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys know the Chasers are getting their own dungeons eventually, right? I'm not sure of any details, but seen plenty of JP videos running the dark one so I'm pretty sure they'll do the other colors.