Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
God damnit - bought 30 stones this afternoon and they haven't shown up in my account yet. Already hit my fucking bank account but no stones - submitted tickets to both Itunes and Gung-Ho... nothing. Meh. Wanted to try to snag a Luci or sonia... Now it won't let me buy new stones either for some reason. HRNGGG
The Norse gods aren't great, and the angels are lackluster (except Luci). It's a blessing. Give it another 2 weeks and another event will pop up. No luci, but the other available options should be better.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
God damnit - bought 30 stones this afternoon and they haven't shown up in my account yet. Already hit my fucking bank account but no stones - submitted tickets to both Itunes and Gung-Ho... nothing. Meh. Wanted to try to snag a Luci or sonia... Now it won't let me buy new stones either for some reason. HRNGGG
Wait till the god fest doesn't suck so there is a wider range of gods you can roll for. If you are only going to roll for 1 or 2 you will only come away frustrated

Df~_sl

shitlord
Is anyone excited about the evolution rush?

Doesnt really do much for me... but neither did the Gaia dungeon... except a free stone.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Is anyone excited about the evolution rush?

Doesnt really do much for me... but neither did the Gaia dungeon... except a free stone.
It helped me evo a couple things, but of the runs I did the 4 green keepers made me want to poke my eyes out

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who is the owner of the Puzzle and Dragon friendslist on googledocs? Gives notice that it can no longer be accessed because it's been moved to the wastebin...
I mentioned this a couple weeks back. I made a copy and IthinkI got the settings right to share it. Let me know if this is working. I opened it in a private window and could edit my info, so it should work for everyone.

Rerolled PaD Superfriends

I'm tempted to wipe the info and get a mod to edit it in the first post so we can get a list of active players.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What's evo rush, I miss something? Haven't been able to do Gaia and it isn't really a goal other than for stone. No one on my list has put up their Robin and don't feel like futzing with putting together a real low cost team. Doesn't actually look like anyone on my list is doing it either. One D/D Batman up, only cost viable lead out of 70 friends or so.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's evo rush, I miss something? Haven't been able to do Gaia and it isn't really a goal other than for stone. No one on my list has put up their Robin and don't feel like futzing with putting together a real low cost team. Doesn't actually look like anyone on my list is doing it either. One D/D Batman up, only cost viable lead out of 70 friends or so.
Evo Materials Unite! | Puzzle Dragons Database

I view it as 5 extra stamina for the same 50% chance at a Rainbow Keeper, but with better trash along the way. Chance of non Light/Dark keeper etc.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I mentioned this a couple weeks back. I made a copy and IthinkI got the settings right to share it. Let me know if this is working. I opened it in a private window and could edit my info, so it should work for everyone.

Rerolled PaD Superfriends

I'm tempted to wipe the info and get a mod to edit it in the first post so we can get a list of active players.
Do it. Fazana won't care (or leave the info in and put in the spreadsheet of yours).

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Has anyone heard anything about Puzzles and Dragons Z coming to the states for the 3DS? I'd play on my phone, but I have an old phone, so it's a little choppy. Wouldn't mind playing the 3DS version, though.

Tsuyoi_sl

shitlord
Added myself to the doc. Always looking for more R/D Shiva and Ronia friends. I'm always a bit ADD when it comes to leveling and evoing, so if anyone sees something in my PADHerder that they want me to work on, feel free to add me and ask me to work on something.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Updated Myself (first time my code of my new account) But I've got a Max LvL Rebel Luci +125 eggs and a Ltron I am currently working on as leaders of note. - Also a BRonia but I don't have the cards to play her team but she is evolved lvl 40 and fully awoken.

Zynth

N00b
Is there any reason for me to keep 2 un-evo L.Meta? I cant see any use in having 3 and I've already awoken the one I'm using. Also, same question with Izanagi.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
As hard as they are to pull are you that eager to get rid of them? Couldn't they possibly be useful as multiple subs for some reason, a 50% vs 80% has some stall proponents. Plus maybe there is a water bind?