Puzzles and Dragons

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Harder difficulties always has a higher drop chance in every dungeon set but I don't believe the number of bosses is what affects it, just the difficulty. Because it's at the mercy of the RNG anyway though I ended up with more from adept than expert today but now I have an expert team sorted I'll be running that until I have one ADK skill maxxed.

Two of my five so far are from the bosses.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Does running Dragon Guardian on harder difficulties increase drop chance % or is my drop chance altered only by the guaranteed 3 pack at the end?
For a very low sample size -

4 expert runs - 3 knights
6 adept runs - 0 knights
3 novice runs - 0 knights

None of the knights so far are off bosses, but off the random ones that show up in early levels. The drop rate from these seems very high.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
348445203, Ryan.

No problem, heart just skipped a beat when Odin wasn't showing up to use this morning, lol

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
add @RR to your names (yes, you can change them). Makes it easy to see who is around and who isn't.

And after some minor heart attacks doing my first rainbow keeper (unevolved Amat means I actually need to focus on healing), I feel like I owe you a beer or something Brand. It's got to be resolve teams or Odin to beat him I'm guessing? Only wish I had grabbed a white ripper instead of my dark to speed up the rainbow's death.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
add @RR to your names (yes, you can change them). Makes it easy to see who is around and who isn't.

And after some minor heart attacks doing my first rainbow keeper (unevolved Amat means I actually need to focus on healing), I feel like I owe you a beer or something Brand. It's got to be resolve teams or Odin to beat him I'm guessing? Only wish I had grabbed a white ripper instead of my dark to speed up the rainbow's death.
I really hate the rainbow keeper dungeon, it's so freaking boring. I want one to drop, and I was hoping with double drops it'd be my lucky day, but no dice. I am not sure if there is a better way to clear this than healer + odin. The problem with that is that it takes FOREVER. I don't see Shiva or poison helping (not that I have either one) because the problem is HP, not necessarily defenses. Anyone have any tips to move this along? Maybe a 2X light damage leader + odin would work, and just leave healing up to orbs?

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I really hate the rainbow keeper dungeon, it's so freaking boring. I want one to drop, and I was hoping with double drops it'd be my lucky day, but no dice. I am not sure if there is a better way to clear this than healer + odin. The problem with that is that it takes FOREVER. I don't see Shiva or poison helping (not that I have either one) because the problem is HP, not necessarily defenses. Anyone have any tips to move this along? Maybe a 2X light damage leader + odin would work, and just leave healing up to orbs?
Poison really does help. I clear Rainbow in like 20minutes with my handy Neptune's help.

Thengel

Poison really does help. I clear Rainbow in like 20minutes with my handy Neptune's help.
I guess it's past time I farm a succubus. I just never want to do it, because there's always more interesting things to do, like daily dungeon and farming ADKs, that running crappy level 2 dungeons over and over again for 12 exp is never high on the list.

Composter

I need more 1/2 wood damage friends. Everytime I have run Expert ADK with Odin, I get all 3 on the same timer at the final stage. I don't have a 10khp team yet.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I got lucky and got a full blow lilith on a rare pull when I started (and a vamp lord too!), so she's always in every team. I end up using my CDD instead of light dragon because of the form differences. I guess I'm going to end up going back to Noble Mech to try and level up both my Ama and white ripper. I just wish I could chain run Noble for constant rank ups.

I need more 1/2 wood damage friends. Everytime I have run Expert ADK with Odin, I get all 3 on the same timer at the final stage. I don't have a 10khp team yet.
Add me (on Fanzana's list), I'll toss up Angelion (and hopefully a Toytops soon).

This game needs a magelo like place. I want to be able to sign in and see all the materials I need to gather for evolutions and where to farm them (and more importantly, when).

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I guess it's past time I farm a succubus. I just never want to do it, because there's always more interesting things to do, like daily dungeon and farming ADKs, that running crappy level 2 dungeons over and over again for 12 exp is never high on the list.
Just don't expect it to speed you that much until you have it upgraded. My Nept is 6star and level 55+, he does 5900/turn.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
This game needs a magelo like place. I want to be able to sign in and see all the materials I need to gather for evolutions and where to farm them (and more importantly, when).
The site linked a few days ago is pretty close, take this topically chosen page for example

Mystic Stone Knight

It shows the evolution path it takes to the final form and the materials needed for each one and if you click one of those materials it tells you in turn where it drops.

The only thing missing is drop %age but I've found that to be expressed fairly easily...

Do you really want it? Ha! Fuck off, no drop for you!
Is it no use to you at the moment whatsoever? Here, have a monster box clogger!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The site linked a few days ago is pretty close, take this topically chosen page for example

Mystic Stone Knight

It shows the evolution path it takes to the final form and the materials needed for each one and if you click one of those materials it tells you in turn where it drops.

The only thing missing is drop %age but I've found that to be expressed fairly easily...

Do you really want it? Ha! Fuck off, no drop for you!
Is it no use to you at the moment whatsoever? Here, have a monster box clogger!
Yeah, I linked it
smile.png

it's what I use to compile the mats. I want something to compile the mats for me, and keep track of what I have (I don't care if I need to manually put that in) so I can easily find out what I should farm at any given time.

Example:
Today's tuesday? Farm 2 rainbow keepers, 3 blue keepers, 1 green keeper and 1 red keeper. Btw that'll be 155 stamina!

Just got 5 bonus stones for my 30 day log in bonus, which I will likely burn to get to 110 boxes. Are there more bonuses after 30, or should I take a day off and get back to 30 again?

Thengel

I think you're on my list but feel free to add me if not - 356.441.207

I've been trying to leave Flare Drall up as much as possible - 1/2 fire & earth damage. I sometimes forget though to switch back to him.

On another note, did rainbow keeper with Valk team + odin and it was WAY faster than having a healer lead, and healing up was no problem. Of course, he still didn't drop anything. I can't even remember why I'm running him at this point.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Good Afternoon!

I decided to treat myself to a few rolls during godfest and now have an interesting monster box of new beasties to play with. Before godfest I had cleared up to Vesta Cave and beaten master levels green and gold mechdragons. My main teams were the standard Valk team and a green/black ADK team. For harder defense fights I've been using a maxxed skill Siren as leader, CDK, Enchilada, and 2 Rainbow Keepers with a green Odin ally.

I'm very happy with my god rolls and now have a chance to build a pretty fun team.

What do you folks think of:
Verche
Amaterasu
Venus
Viper Orochi
Neptune (gold busty evolved)

Subs: Siren, Great Valk, Fortune Deity Lakshmi?

Would this be a top notch group? Should I instead focus on a pure gold or go with a blue/black mix team? Stick to ADK or Valk group fun? Grind up a mono green group with my Pavrati and go that route?

Thank you for taking the time to read this and any advice is appreciated =)

rrr_img_13123.jpg
rrr_img_13124.jpg

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Just got 5 bonus stones for my 30 day log in bonus, which I will likely burn to get to 110 boxes. Are there more bonuses after 30, or should I take a day off and get back to 30 again?
It doesn't work that way, it's a one time thing and not consecutive. The overall bonus just adds one each day you login until you get to 30.

I note they are keeping track of overall login days though, I'm up to 47 or so after rerolling around Christmas time so perhaps there's something coming down the pipe for a big login count.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Grabbed a Viper Orochi from my 5th reroll (whoo!). Should I work on leveling him up or work on my others guys first?