Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've got two tama and a baby... That's it. I've not had good luck, but I max awoken my DShiva team, GOdin's previous Evo, Gonia, and Satan. I'm not even sure where they went. I need to farm up some more for my BOdins.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Evolved 4 babies today. Have 5 fulls and two babies. Need 11 for ceres, susano, and a replacement Satan. Have a ton of shit that is in the "why bother?" category for awakenings.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Threw a customary pull at this shitty godfest, ended up with a Venus. I don't really have a ton of use for her, but it could've been worse. My wife pulled 3 golems in a row, which I thought they were supposed to remove from the REM ages ago.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Did my 1 Godfest pull, got a Hermes. Which I actually didn't have, so there is that.

12 Tamadra just sitting around. Kind of have a max awoken Pandora team, Shiva team, and a few others here and there. Mostly waiting to see if I ever pull one of the Sonias and then dump them on something.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Two pulls trying to get Hades, Persephone, BlOdin, or Ronia... nope, Venus and my fourth Siren.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I pulled one time got a +egg. And to further my hatred of this game atm I have run twinlits now ~8 times and gotten 8 devilits when all I want is 1 angelit so I can uvo my zeus.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Did something between 15 to 20 rerolls but nothing great so far. A few gods, but not one of the recommended starters. How common are godfests and is there one that'll boost the chances to get a Sonia?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did something between 15 to 20 rerolls but nothing great so far. A few gods, but not one of the recommended starters. How common are godfests and is there one that'll boost the chances to get a Sonia?
Once every two weeks about, and no boost to Sonias.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Sonia's (and Odins, and Metas and whatever the fuck the other guy is) are usually only available during godfests. This isn't the greatest godfest to reroll starters in, but you should be able to hit bastet, kushinade, or perseus if you don't roll a horus or something.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
1 Roll, Minerva - worthless at this time, but a god's a god so no complaints - no dupe no trash.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm exercising restraint and not rolling during this Godfest -- and I'm immediately rewarded with my first Naga drop... and I'm running a healer team with Uvo'd Bastet, Valk, Siren, and King Shynee. All my major drops so far have really lined up amazingly with the playstyle I've used from the very start. I also have fully Uvo'd Amaterasu waiting in the wings, along with a Divine Flower Suzaku, and a Haku as the starting foundation to my next true team build. RNGs in games usually shit all over me, but I seem to be catching great luck with P&D. I'm still relatively new though... so I fully expect it to start shitting on me soon.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Got my first few Hera's. Would have had 8 or so more if I had remembered that the team I was using included nebradisk for a reason. Who I have and just fucking forgot to put in there. I'm retarded, hades kept 1 shorting my zzz team so I would get raped with my burst team and repeatedthat cycle like 5 times before I remembered. So anyways. I'll suck dick for noel dragons. Need 80mil xp to level shit for my active fucking teams almost.