Puzzles and Dragons

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Ive been reading that some folks are using the Goemon coin dungeon as their +egg farm spot. As many plus eggs but more gold. You will break even and be in the black long before you hyper something (if you push it that hard for the hour duration). I guess the only thing holding back quick hypermax's at this point is how many stones you're willing to spend.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I need more Red Odins. In fact I need Red Odin period. My farm team for stuff like this is a Shiva Dragon squad. Not quite as efficient as those videos but when you only really need to match 3 to wipe most floors, it's still fairly good. I havent really sat down with it yet since Monday is the 1.5x drop rate for that stupid Black Pirate guy. Ive fed around 30 of them to Okuni so far and still cant get that final skill up...

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Been thinkin about buyin a shivdra after this next godfest possibly. If I sold my Gronia thatd put me at 180k and I have a ton of trash. P sure I will not miss Gronia. Plan on rolling 10 or 15 this next godfest, probo most or all on day 1

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I have 3 Red Odins, but skilling those things up fucking sucks. I haven't put the effort into it.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Im probo gonna buy a 30pack before the day is over. I could really use a leilan and osiris and I think I have the least amount of stuff from these pantheons. Got like 10 Im doing on my alt account tomorrow too ^.^

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Had some stones saved and bought a few, rolled 12 times:

Ares
Kirin x2
Parvati
Kano
Dark Kali x2
Light Kali
Saria
Dark Dragon Swordsman x2 (wth seriously...)
Indra
Vritra

I continue to be denied a Leilan...

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Ive been debating on reselling them for the MP. I wouldnt mind a second Yomi Dragon, I have one Dark Kali already, and I doubt ill ever do Ra Dragon. I was really hoping for a Red Odin or six today.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I was really hoping Id rip a Rodin too
frown.png
. I ended up just doing a 60 pack

Shotel, Avalon drake, cao cao(dupe), dark dragon swordsman, sadalmelik, Gadius, Rozuel(dupe), karin, Yamato(really needed), Lmeta, Fire Dragon Swordsman, Markab

I feel ok. Might make that run for shivdra. Will update padherder ina little bit

troubleduck - Monsters | PADherder- should i purge for shivdra? If I sold gronia Id have 228k

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Ares(dupe but I am okay with it), Lelian(finally), Shaitan, Verd(like the 5th I have gotten but I can use the MP), some other shits I forgot that turned into 3k MP.

Lelian was the last of the Chinese Gods I need to have all of them. I was hoping for a Pavarti and/or some GFEs I don't have. I have 10 more stones but probably not rolling again and will just use them to run more zeus for + eggs

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I ended up with a Red and Yellow cyberbeasts, so now I have all of those fuckers. They might be decent in another year or so, when machine type gets fully fleshed out with non-shit leaders.

The 10x descended dungeons have pretty much put an end to my final complaint about the game. I absolutely loathed farming +eggs, to the point that I just flat out didn't do it, aside from Starry Lane. Having to run 20+ 12 stamina dungeons a day? Nope.jpg. I really hope they stay permanent.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The 10x descended dungeons have pretty much put an end to my final complaint about the game. I absolutely loathed farming +eggs, to the point that I just flat out didn't do it, aside from Starry Lane. Having to run 20+ 12 stamina dungeons a day? Nope.jpg. I really hope they stay permanent.
Me too. My Ra Dragon is +297 and i am hoping to get my 2nd Dkali and finish my Indra before it goes away.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
The 10x descends arent a permanent thing but they will be popping up regularly now. From what Ive seen others say they expect them to be active every other "event". For the duration of both parts of this New Years event the 10x will be active though, so I think you have till Jan 10th before it's gone for a couple weeks.