Puzzles and Dragons

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Man, still haven't gotten the stones I bought. What's the best course of action to contact CSR here? Should I just complain on their FB page lol.
I had this same thing happen to me, I just emailed their support through the google play email you get when you buy the stones. It was fixed within the hour.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Should I use my king metallic dragon to level my valk or save it for a dark type?
Managed 4 passes through teh metallic dragon dungeon today and somehow only got king. Bunch of the next lower and a pile of the lowest.... I'm wondering the same thing.

Now for the weekend dungeon so I can earn some coin to do actually evos...

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
After rereading all the guides, I rerolled.

Ended up getting a level 30 4star Valkrie. Added Pilforgod, Dazuel what's your friend number? Or add me if you want another Valk.

iOS - Alex - 335 742 201

edit: friend code typo

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Don't worry about using plain dark metal dragons just for dark mobs, dark metals are the "default" type for want of a better description and appear much more often than the other colour metal dragons.

Yellow dragons are worth 3x the othets coin wise, selling a couple of high metal yellow dragons sure can help the finances!

Early on trying to level a 5* will just cripple you, especially if you were lucky enough to get it at level 30 out of the gate. The xp curves on them are nasty and you should concentrate on filling out the rest of your team slots for a long time instead.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Alex, I tried to add you but it said user hasn't registered, you on iOS or android?

My ID is 332,643,203

I get a lot of friend requests so let me know your name if you want an add.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
iOS, but I guess I can't type simple numbers.
tongue.png

Invited you.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
[US] Emerald Dragon Schedule (20 Stamina) 1/12/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to
(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)
A: 12:00 17:00 22:00
B: 8:00 13:00 18:00
C: 9:00 14:00 19:00
D: 10:00 15:00 20:00
E: 11:00 16:00 21:00

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Holy SHIT the weekend dungeon is good cash. Did the 2nd lowest level one and made 20k just running through it.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Been restarting for what seems like forever and finally got a gold egg, turned out to be a Ceres. Worth keeping?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So yeah, addicted. It was worth rerolling 30+ times for sure, after seeing what kind of crap you can get from those pulls it's absolutely the fastest way without money to get eggs and a good start.

Game is fun, once you get a little guidance and figure things out of course!

Are Yellow Evolve Masks used for anything? Just did the emerald dungeon and got 5 dragons, NO SPACE.

I can see now they are used for evolving White Knights but I can't find much else. Are those worth it for a Valk leader when you don't have your tream built out yet? I got a Verche I use on my 2nd pull, and a Naga I'm using on my 3rd.

I'm using an ogre and my starter dragon in my last spots. Ogre > Knight?

Also I got 2 of the color dragons from Pal pulls (blue/black) Are these worth keeping when I'm fighting for space?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
tons of light heros (4 & 5 star) going to drop from the rare machine right now, should last until the 18th (Friday?). i've not yet figured out what masks are used to evolve. Knights/goblins/ogres I think?

I managed to clear the emerald dungeon once, rank up off of the dungeon, then immediately clear it again. First run I got 5 of the base green dragons (which I fed to my toyceratops), second run was 2 base, 2 high, and 1 king!

Which color dragons, the starter version ones? Yes keep those. Keep in mind you get a "gift" pull that will drop a start dragon for you and a friend (and you should trade that with someone else who has one, so you can get two dragons).

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I think the color dragons are different from the starter dragons, they have no leadership skills but fully evolved have some kind of giant nuke.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think the color dragons are different from the starter dragons, they have no leadership skills but fully evolved have some kind of giant nuke.
Ah yeah, they're worth keeping. Probably Sapphire and metal dragon? level 1 max? they're feed material to boost xp. Do the weekend dungeon if your timeslot for Emerald isn't coming soon to make some coin and fuse the color dragons to the appropriate base monster.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
First time I've been able to fuse the pengdras with the right colour base metal dragons as I only have the green technical dungeons on farm status atm. For a cost of 2.4k xp into maxxing a green pengdra, 2 base emerald metals and a dragon plant I got 30k xp each from the evolved form into my fire team, that would have been 45k xp if I was feeding it to a green. Now to build up my stock of emerald dragons as much as I can! I really need to beef my A team up so I can bulldoze my way through the water technical dungeon and farm the shit out of the red technical dungeon.

For whoever mentioned space earlier, buy moar! I'm at 65 atm and still bang up against it at times.

The 'lil dragon series evolve into resist/nuke dragons. I have a 4* fire one on the go atm, currently hits for 4k or so nuke and has decent hp/atk as a plain team member. My starter dragon is up to 5* and has 7.8k nuke atm but the delay on them both is awful.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Rerolled some more and am going to start playing with this Great Valkyrie. The next steps are to run the Departure Dungeon or start spending STA on the Special Dungeons? Kind of feel like I need some more 3* on my team rather than these slime guys and the carbuncle. And some levels for more stamina to do more. Is it best to bump these slimes up to max level and then feed up? I guess as a longer term question max out 1* or 2* to give more experience or just don't worry about them because they're so prevalent.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dont feed anything besides your starter dragon for now. Just do the normal dungeons until you get another pull, upgrade to the best atk monsters you can find on the way. Try to use a healer friend and friend as many other Valks as you can, feel free to add me.