Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I would have given all 4 of my rolls for a Neptune or Hades, instead I got shitty healer girls I already had and a third titan.
The day wasn't a total loss, I suppose. I did successfully run the Master Sky Dragon with my level 24 Siren, Blue, White, and Red rippers, my 4* Echidna, and a friend red Ripper. It wasn't hard, and I could have done without the Echidna, but better safe than sorry. No drop on the Skydragon, but I don't need another 50 Cost dragon shitting up my box anyway.
Would gladly trade you my Neptunes for shitty healer girls that I never get
frown.png

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I rerolled this morning and got a 5 star hades. Now everyone wants to be my friend.

I wish they'd just like me for me.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
The way the friend request work seems a little weird to me. Like you get a ton when you first start out and then it slows down a lot. Or maybe that was just my experience due to who I had as my leader at the time. Do you guys see the same thing when you start a new account?

I honestly think he has ruined his game. There will be so little for him to aim for now and he'll spend so much time just levelling up and finishing what he has.
That's my concern with doing too many rolls (not that I've done a ton, the one time I bought stones I spent a good portion of them on box space). I guess you just have to find a balance where you can still have plenty to work towards

velk

Trakanon Raider
I dunno what I can pull that will help my box, maybe someone can give me an opinion.

5*Neptune
5*Siren (working on feeding her goblins she's lvl 11 or something)
Yellow Blue Black Rippers I'm leveling.
Thanatos,
Toytops,
2 Dragon Knights
Fenrir Knight
Light Knight.
Green starter
Red Titan
Ice Golem

3x Yellow Ripper, 2x Black (low)

I'm just confused which rare I want to pull, and such a miser that I guess I'll just wait till 5.0 unless someone can give me a good reason for one of those pulls being the core of a killer team with what I have.
Best potential team out of that lot is ADK team I think. ADK, ADK helper, 4 rippers to round it out. Having Siren and neptune gives extra flexibility for tough bosses and times when you need more survivability than ADK team can usually pull. Healer helper if you are feeling lazy 8)

velk

Trakanon Raider
The way the friend request work seems a little weird to me. Like you get a ton when you first start out and then it slows down a lot. Or maybe that was just my experience due to who I had as my leader at the time. Do you guys see the same thing when you start a new account?
Heaps of people in the starter levels, less around as you level up, kind of like an MMO ( they only offer you as an 'explorer' to people of similar level ). Leader makes a huge diff though, my ADK leader hasn't had a non RR invite in a week or two, my ama account I have to reject 10-20 people daily to avoid runnning out of spots.

Speaking of which, I have some very odd friend accounts - there's one guy that is level 185 and seems to play close to 24/7 ( he's always at the top of the 'played' list ), but still hasn't evolved his siren leader o_O

Of course, one of my friends plays every day and has a level 13 starter dragon as leader - I asked him what he got for his rare pull and apparently he got shiva the destroyer, but it was 'broken' and wouldn't go in his team so he fed to his starter dragon....

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Heaps of people in the starter levels, less around as you level up, kind of like an MMO ( they only offer you as an 'explorer' to people of similar level ). Leader makes a huge diff though, my ADK leader hasn't had a non RR invite in a week or two, my ama account I have to reject 10-20 people daily to avoid runnning out of spots.
Also at the higher levels I just can't see doing some of these technicals / special dungeons with just an explorer since the friend leader ability is so useful or essential for easy completion. Can't even remember the last time I used an Explorer. Think it was another Awakened Odin that showed up one day and partied him up to do Dungeon of Wood for a Green Lit. With my GValk as leader I usually have 1 - 2 friend invites that I reject because they aren't @RR, less with my Archangel, and maybe we'll see with a Neptune.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Best potential team out of that lot is ADK team I think. ADK, ADK helper, 4 rippers to round it out. Having Siren and neptune gives extra flexibility for tough bosses and times when you need more survivability than ADK team can usually pull. Healer helper if you are feeling lazy 8)
That's basically what I'm working towards, I could pull the lever 6 times today, I'm just debating if anything will change that reality in a good way long term team wise. Bleh. I keep talking myself out of pulling the lever, and then considering it when people are like I got a 7 star super god.

Big thing I feel is that pulling the lever just will fill my box with more shit to level regardless, I've probably got at least 3 4 weeks of just general playing to get all my rippers evolved, my neptune evolved, ADK evolved and leveled, and my siren leveled/maxed on marine goblins. In the mean time the pal machine might spit out some interesting things or the last two lil'dragons I need.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yesssssss.... feed my siren 3 marine goblins, a carbuncle, and a blue knight, and get great multiplier (1.5) and 3 skill ups!

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I can't believe I actually spent money on this shit game with my luck. 3 rolls during godfest, cuz hey, I could use several of those gods. Mystic Fire Knight (already have one I don't use), Shardra, Fairlio. What the fuck. Add that to my last two pulls, which were two genies, wow.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got my buddy hooked the other day. Rolling today he pulled a green Odin. I'm curious what the Gungnir ability actually goes off. It says 20x your light attribute, but he has no light attribute and ha no light people on his team. Is it just 20x Odin's attack and it's labeled wrong like Parvati's leader skill? Looked like the damage was close to that.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got my buddy hooked the other day. Rolling today he pulled a green Odin. I'm curious what the Gungnir ability actually goes off. It says 20x your light attribute, but he has no light attribute and ha no light people on his team. Is it just 20x Odin's attack and it's labeled wrong like Parvati's leader skill? Looked like the damage was close to that.
20x his attack in the form of Light damage

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's because the text on her ability is wrong, when she's upgraded it gives 1.5x atk, 1.5recovery and 1.5x hp. She also has good recovery, so 2x parvati teams have good damage, an assload of hp, huge healing and 2x heart orb conversion without needing a siren. Kind of good at everything, as opposed to a standard 4x team which has weak hp, or a 6.25ADK team which has total shit for recovery.
You sure about that because the monster book (http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=parvati) shows her 5* form with 1.5x attack and heal (spirit of wood), while her 6* form has 1.5x attack and hp (spirit of gaia). Are you saying their both the same and include all 3 (or just the 6* includes all 3)?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally got Skydragon to drop. From Adept run with my Minerva alt. He's 40 fuckin' cost to use! Not gonna be in my line up for a long long time=P

Fazana_sl

shitlord
You sure about that because the monster book (http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=parvati) shows her 5* form with 1.5x attack and heal (spirit of wood), while her 6* form has 1.5x attack and hp (spirit of gaia). Are you saying their both the same and include all 3 (or just the 6* includes all 3)?
Just the 6* form has all three.

It's the same for Shiva, it says two of the three stats but it actually raises all three. I maxxed level my 5* Shiva just now and will rvolve when I have a couple of pengdras to give an immediate stat bump to it.

It's mask day, as ever if you need a Shiva add me, I've just cleaned out the friends list of slackers again.