Puzzles and Dragons

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Might stall a little during the mid game(teir 6 and descended dungeons), depending what your next 20-30 rolls are. But shes solid and easy to use. I wouldnt reroll if that were my starting account and if it is you should really be stoked. Can easily farm up ~100 stones with her as a leader and subs farmed from dungeons over the next 60-90 days

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
^ What he said. Bastet is still a really powerful leader. The only things that can really outclass her imo are some of the MP dragons which are a bit out of reach if youre just starting back up. Roll with Bastet and you will be happy you did.

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
I posted here awhile back just getting into the game. Here is my semi current padherderAevian - Monsters | PADherder, still having issues getting everything synced but it should have most of my stuff.

Still stick with my Lu Bu team? I've read some stuff on D. Meta that says that wouldn't be a bad route, not sure how outdated that is. Any thoughts/suggestions?

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
i just ripped a dmeta too but idk anything about dmeta really. But imo youre like 1 sub away(hatsume, karin, monotori, hernes) from a real good I&I team. Could start working on that. Start saving up those blue jewels

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Disputing how much money gonna throw at this retarded game trying to get Castor or l o fucking l an Eschamali rn
I saw somewhere on Reddit that it's supposedly 1000 stones spent to have a 50/50 chance of getting a specific GFE god.

Bastet really probably is still the best newbie roll. Or at least one of. She's a great trainer character for most other play types even. And end game her Awoken version makes a nasty leader, especially since green is so heavy on TPA subs. I know Reco runs her a lot for the hardest co-op dungeons, and that dude is a PAD savant.

Soljourn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Let my son roll my first two rolls,got Amaterasu and Red dragon caller sonia...think I will let him do all the rolls on this device

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
rolled thrice... Ariel, RValk, RSonia (sold for MP, since she's #5).

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Got my second Ilm, Alrescha, and Schaet. Very good first day of godfest. My blue and light teams are stacked.

My Ilm team is pretty much done. I have A.Ra, 2 L.Kalis, Ariel, and Saria. Plenty of options. I'm even thinking of devolving Amaterasu back to L/F for bind removal on specific descends. All I'd really like to finish it is a Tsubaki and then it'd pretty much be optimal.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I had an amazing set of rolls between yesterday and today.I did around 25 rolls and pulled Scheat, Blue Odin,twoEschamali's, Saria, I&I, DQXQ, Red Valk, Urd, Verdandi and a bunch of others that made their way into the MP pile. The Eschamali's were amazingly lucky pulls and my Yomi Dragon team just improved tenfold. My luck is fucking shot. Not rolling again til the next PCGF.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I had an amazing set of rolls between yesterday and today.I did around 25 rolls and pulled Scheat, Blue Odin,twoEschamali's, Saria, I&I, DQXQ, Red Valk, Urd, Verdandi and a bunch of others that made their way into the MP pile. The Eschamali's were amazingly lucky pulls and my Yomi Dragon team just improved tenfold. My luck is fucking shot. Not rolling again til the next PCGF.
nice bro im jelly. im buying yomigon this cycle even tho i didnt get castor or eschamali. Fig I have a lot of work with levels, skill ups, latents etc anyways no sense waiting till I have perfect subs to start workin on it

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
nice bro im jelly. im buying yomigon this cycle even tho i didnt get castor or eschamali. Fig I have a lot of work with levels, skill ups, latents etc anyways no sense waiting till I have perfect subs to start workin on it
There's loads of possible subs for Yomi dragon and she's insanely strong even without an optimal setup. With Eschamali and Castor arriving the only thing that I can suggest that's a must have for the team is Okuni. If you have him you're definitely on the right track (you can make it work without him, but he opens many many doors for you). Pandora, Persephone, Awoken Haku, Akechi, Izanami, even Nephthys can sit at the Yomi Dragon table and get by. So long as you have 5 or so +orb awakenings and a couple orb changers that are gods, you're good to go. Just improve the subs as you throw stones at the game.

Just know, Yomi Dragon is a leader that really doesnt shine as bright until you get most if not all the team hypermax'd and skilled up. Those plus eggs will essentially double the recovery of the team and with max skills the whole thing chugs along like a machine, popping actives and knocking turns off of everyone else's.