Puzzles and Dragons

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
60 stones on my alt. Prayin for andro or blonia. Troll silver, nut, ex hydra, dupe Karin, Karin, andro. And done. So now I'm just a charite away from an arena team on my non iap 6month old alt account cool. Hoping rng blesses me tomorrow too

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I plan to roll a few times tomorrow to try to snag a Lucifer. I sold the one I had while making MP for Yomi Dragons during the Great Box Purge of 2015, so yeah that's gonna cost me. Plus side, today is my 400th consecutive log in day so 10 free stones!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2 rolls. That berzerker piece of shit and snow white piece of shit.

Whatevs, I got Awokens to work on. Did Luci, need to finish up leveling/evoing mats for Haku and Hino. And Freyr if I ever get the guys for that one.

Just realized Zhou Yu is material for both Kirin and Haku...and I only got one. Farts. Oh well, that's down the road. Hino first, Awoken Shiva team 4 Lyfe!

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Light Kali and Nut, and 3 trash, all I wanted was a Liu Bei.

My box is bloated, I need to stop rolling but going to try for a Mei Mei tomorrow.

https://www.padherder.com/user/Soljo...0,0,;default,0
Despite yukiris tragic tale of his box purge, you'd Probo be super safe selling off at the very least all your troll silver rolls. With the current state of the game and your box is p fuckin good I don't think you'd miss them. Could also feed off any descend/dungeon drops you won't use or drops for egos for guys you don't have. Ex. You'll Probo never a vampire so sell them off and if someday you do it's not hard to get another

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Your sub pool could make it work. Awoken Haku, Okuni, Dark Meta and Castor would be a pretty strong team. Dark Meta isnt horrible but isnt an ideal enhancer, roll for an Akechi next time he's in a godfest (he was in the last one, so it may be a bit).

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I'd probo sell off all that shit you Def don't or won't use and see where your MP is at. From what I've read and been told yomigon really shines with a max skilled and a +297 team so no real rush.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
12 Joke pulls on my main. Silver, dupe I&I, dupe I&I, dupe Isis, dupe u&y, dupe alresha, 3rd Mei Mei, silver, Gabriel, dupe Urd, another dupe I forget and a silver. Good news is back up to 215k MP

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I rolled some pretty nice stuff, too bad none of it was the Lucifer I was after. My last six rolls were three silvers, a fruit dragon and two Sakuya. Im kinda over the whole spending money on PAD thing for a while...

Soljourn

Lord Nagafen Raider
No Mei Mei for me. Got second LKali, Lakshimi, 3rd Sakuya, Orange Dragonbound, Saria, Kgutsuchi, Dupe Sylvie, Dupe Australis, dupe Haku, and dupe andromeda

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
2 rolls. That berzerker piece of shit and snow white piece of shit.

Whatevs, I got Awokens to work on. Did Luci, need to finish up leveling/evoing mats for Haku and Hino. And Freyr if I ever get the guys for that one.

Just realized Zhou Yu is material for both Kirin and Haku...and I only got one. Farts. Oh well, that's down the road. Hino first, Awoken Shiva team 4 Lyfe!
That was my problem (think for A.Karin too). I went kirin first because she's the ultimate waifu. Also 100x at 10 combo+color.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Was gonna try to skillup my vishnu but Im 0/4 after clearing insect dragon for the stone and theres just too much shit to do rn and akechi skills ups too which suck dick. Did get cao cao and hino skill ups done last weekend tho. its nice

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Was gonna try to skillup my vishnu but Im 0/4 after clearing insect dragon for the stone and theres just too much shit to do rn and akechi skills ups too which suck dick. Did get cao cao and hino skill ups done last weekend tho. its nice
I farmed Zeus/Hera yesterday and managed to clear it 12 times out of 16 attempts or so. I am not looking forward to the skill up process of that card. Especially since its part of my strategy to clear Machine Hera multiplayer.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
If you plan to skill up Akechi, get on that shit asap. Ive ran that dungeon about 12 times today alone (x2 drop rate today) and gotten one single solitary Dark Dog Thing to attempt a skill up with. Ive gotten enough of the Red Dog Things to start my own kennel though. No skill up multiplier at the moment either so I have no idea how many Im actually gonna need.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Without this game having some sort of "auto-clear" once you've cleared a dungeon (say, double stamina for a free clear/drops), I can't be bothered to "farm" skillups. Fuck. That. I throw what Pys I can at the important stuff and supplement with the few drops I get. I usually go 0/5 on skillup feeds even during 2.5x skill chance, so Japan can fuck themselves with their RNG bullshit. I realize it makes teams less effective, but I just don't have the patience for it. It's even worse than farming +eggs now.

I can't get higher than the 35 percentile on the new ranking dungeon. My full armor break isn't skilled enough, so I have to waste 2 rounds before I can kill those stupid PREdras on floor 5 or whatever it is. Rustling me.

Soljourn

Lord Nagafen Raider
15 skill up monsters ready for 2.5x for my vishnu, don't think it will max him..
frown.png

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
10x descends comin back Friday? For a week and a half? How long did it last last time? I plan to stone it a bunch while goemon in coin dungeon. How fast do you burn through coin doin that? I only have 10mil. Is there some sort of efficient way to do it so you dont lose a bunch?