Puzzles and Dragons

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
10x descends comin back Friday? For a week and a half? How long did it last last time? I plan to stone it a bunch while goemon in coin dungeon. How fast do you burn through coin doin that? I only have 10mil. Is there some sort of efficient way to do it so you dont lose a bunch?
I would do Zeus in the descended challenge while that is still up during 10x if you can. Doesn't cost you coin and its 4+egg drops per run.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
10x descends comin back Friday? For a week and a half? How long did it last last time? I plan to stone it a bunch while goemon in coin dungeon. How fast do you burn through coin doin that? I only have 10mil. Is there some sort of efficient way to do it so you dont lose a bunch?
I believe someone mathed it out during the last x10 descend and said that if you run the Goemon coin dungeon for the solid hour it's available you will make the money back and then some. According to PADx you can make up to 100k coins per clear, so that's only 10 clears to make back the mil you invested to open it up. Since you will likely never make the maximum gold every clear Id guess you'd break even around the 12-15 run mark. The x10 descends were up for two weeks last time.

Skilling up Akechi has been an exercise in frustration so far. Ive hit that dungeon close to 30 times now and still only gotten one single Dark Dog Thing to drop, which of course didnt give a skill up. Since these x10 descends are hitting again if I can get my Eschamali's both to 297, Akechi will likely hit the bench anyway, so problem solved....

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Skilling up Akechi has been an exercise in frustration so far. Ive hit that dungeon close to 30 times now and still only gotten one single Dark Dog Thing to drop, which of course didnt give a skill up. Since these x10 descends are hitting again if I can get my Eschamali's both to 297, Akechi will likely hit the bench anyway, so problem solved....
During 10x descends you should be able to do that without any serious problem provided you are willing to stone for sta. I think I ended up +297ing 3 of the cards on my ra dragon team that weren't already maxed.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I would do Zeus in the descended challenge while that is still up during 10x if you can. Doesn't cost you coin and its 4+egg drops per run.
I think Im going to try Hera-Sowilo I think but I feel likes its inevitable I will fail that a few times so idk

I dont wanna do more than 20-30stones and Im hoping to finish my shiva who is like ~+260, get yomigon done and at least Okuni

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
starlight sanctuary today... if that matters. Mine starts in 5 minutes (C group).

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I think Im going to try Hera-Sowilo I think but I feel likes its inevitable I will fail that a few times so idk

I dont wanna do more than 20-30stones and Im hoping to finish my shiva who is like ~+260, get yomigon done and at least Okuni
With 20 to 30 stones you should easily get your shiva finished and get yomigon done. Probably okuni as well. I guess that depends on what your sta bar is at full.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I see the pieces of a few different teams there. You have an Awoken Lakshmi already so that might not be a bad starting point while you level/farm up things for a better team. Get Orochi Awoken, evo Hermes and maybe Awoken Neptune also. The team would have a slight identity crisis by having a bunch of two prongs and a bunch of row enhances, but using only what's in your box, it'd be passable for a good bit of the farming content.

Cant help but think that you'd eventually want to aim to getting Sakuya Awoken and build a team around her but Im not really the one to ask about her team composition and how far off you are from having a good setup for her.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I see the pieces of a few different teams there. You have an Awoken Lakshmi already so that might not be a bad starting point while you level/farm up things for a better team. Get Orochi Awoken, evo Hermes and maybe Awoken Neptune also. The team would have a slight identity crisis by having a bunch of two prongs and a bunch of row enhances, but using only what's in your box, it'd be passable for a good bit of the farming content.

Cant help but think that you'd eventually want to aim to getting Sakuya Awoken and build a team around her but Im not really the one to ask about her team composition and how far off you are from having a good setup for her.
Yukiri is right, aim for Awoken Sakuya.

With exactly what is in your box but awakening them, I would use
A.Sakuya
Naga
A. Isis
Verche
Athena/Valk
Friend A.Sakuya

Gives you a few orb changes, two prongs for a bit more spike, bind recovery (8 fucking turns of it! 3/3/2 specifically) and a delay for survivability. That will get you through most mid tier to the lower part of high-tier dungeons.

My passable team is A.Kirin/LKali/LKali/SQ/Ult Apollo, though I'm almost done skilling up the "ideal" team of A.Kirin/LKali/LKali/Elia/A.Susanoo. That illustrates the "need" for kirin... Bind Recovery/Board Change/Orb Change/Shield/Haste.

edit:
You have a somewhat mediocre Awoken Athena team, and she's relatively easy to play. Athena/Valk/Verche and some stat sticks (Zeus? Kirin?).

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Nice, grats. Depending on how willing you are to burn stones, 130 plus eggs is a pretty easy task. The Kanetsugu descend is up today and is arguably the best plus egg farming descend if you have a team that can field all the attribute colors. If he's a bit out of your reach you can try the Zeus descend (Almighty God) from the Descend Challenge dungeon (its available through tomorrow). It'll yield 4 plus eggs per 50 stam and is super quick to blow through.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I was only able to get through 9 stones doing Kanetsugu today just based on how long it took me to run and holy fuck am I jealous I dont have a shivdra. I felt like I was blowing through them at about 10am today but 10hours later... fuck I can barely do a 4 combo now. About 2mil gold richer and Yomigon is +297. I am getting old I just want this gring to be over

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I feel ya. Going into x10 descends I make a list of like 5 or 6 things I want to hypermax. I get two done and am like "fuck it, finished". It's definitely a tedious task and only made worse by Kanetsugu being up for one day so you feel compelled to grind it out as much as you can. I managed to get both Eschamali's 297'd so Im happy about that, and not to rub it in but yes, Shiva Dragon makes farming way more tolerable :p. I may try to hyper one more thing today before the Challenge Descends go away then chip away at one more over the course of the next week. I need to turn my stamina and attention to finally clearing the arena now that my team is hyper'd again.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Anyone checking out the jp side of this 4year event jesus fuck. So not even getting into the FIFFUCKINGTEEN PYS they just got but now:

[Event] (JP) 4th Anniversary Event part 3!
10 stones
PCGF (Lv. 44, 4x rates)
4x skillup
4 Collab coin dungeons
Ancient Dragons (7x6) rotation
10x Descend
10x Boss MP
All MP Dragons + Piis
1/2 price Latents

ridic!

I finished my Akechi today tho, I went 5/11 in skillups
giphy.gif

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Yeah, NA has always been on the 'fuck you' side of things when it comes to rewards. JP players drown in Pys as well as the big events. The Py thing has always been a long standing gripe with the PAD Forum community, too many things being released that only skill up from Pys and very very few Pys given as rewards.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
predras tomorrow. 4x gfe during dark gala.

Gonna probo blow 10 or so stone on predras, 10 or so on sunday for hera sowilo and probo get an 85 pack for godfest and if I dont get a castor, haku or eshamali I am going to break my phone into a thousand pieces