Puzzles and Dragons

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
It tookwaaaaaylonger than it should have, especially considering my team composition, but I can finally clear the Arena with a fair bit of consistency now. Yomi Dragon x2, Eschamali x2, Zeus Stratios and a friend Yomi Dragon seems to be the happy spot. It's a very aggressive team, no delays or damage spikes so every combo has to be measured and count. Took a little practice to learn what I could get away with and what I couldnt.

Im probably gonna drop some stones on the Godfest but Im mostly after an FA Luci than anything. Any good godfest stuff would be great but most will likely be MP fodder to finish out my latents.

Soljourn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Decided to do a few rolls on the dark carnival to try for an Akechi, 5 rolls later, I got an Akechi. Some days I just roll so well.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
PreDra guerrilla dungeon tomorrow, keep your eyes open for that. Run the 50 stam version as you will get more MP for the stamina investment (and will break even on latent resist drops if you spend 100 stam). Gonna hit that dungeon hard and hope for 10 more dark latent resists (wishful thinking, I know....). Between this and the godfest, this might be an expensive weekend.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I got 4x atk, 2x hp, 4x finger, 1x auto heal, 1x fire, 2x water, 2x green, 5x dark ^.^, 2x light before the hour was up. Start off p slow, had to do it while working =(

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Better haul than I got. I slept way late this morning and when i woke up the dungeon was going and I had less than 30 mins with it. Got a couple blue resists, a green, two reds, one dark and a crapload of other garbage. Got enough preDras to sell to afford a second dark so that was nice.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
came home from the bar and had a bunch of stam. popped in discord and did a few alt runs. I convinced some dude to do zaerog8 andwe actually beat it. Ive only tried it 2x till now and I choked on floor 8. Kinda got carried a little but I did nail the 6 combo or die part and Im like 65% drunk

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Bought an 85 pack for 4xgfe. Pulled Haku, Urd dupe, Yamato dupe, Castor, okuni dupe, gadius dupe, silver, creuse, purple grimore, loki, typhoon, Rodin, dupe saria, Grodin, Wukong. Not rolling final 10 stones f it

alt account...well.. Laila, Thumbelina, Lkali, unicorn rider, shotel, kurone, thanatos, tsubaki, silver.. oof. I really only need MP for a charite anyways

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I think the arena 1 team ima try to do will be FA luci/yomigon/a haku/akechi/loki ? Do you know anything about using Luci for arena do you still need like 25+ dark latents? All of the Luci arena teams Ive seen didnt mention latents

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
The Dark Latents are for Divine Queen Hera only so they arent a requirement to play around in the Arena at all. There are six possible bosses on floor 19 and DQ Hera is only one of them. Granted she seems to show up more often than the others but maybe that's just all in my head. As for using Luci, I got nothing. Havent managed to pull another yet so I cant really offer much. One thing you kinda do need for Arena is Zeus Stratios, otherwise if you make it to floor 20 you have a major uphill battle to keep from being one shot.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rolled 8 times looking for a kali, got Mistrain, The Norn Urd, R.Odin, Nepthys, Lumiel, Arcline, Alnair, aaaaandL. KaliHappy about the Kali can go right into my sakuya team.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
One Shot Challenges are awesome, but Ive gone as far as I can go I think. Floor 9 (No Awakenings) is just about impossible with every team I have at my disposal. No Awakenings means no Yomi Dragon, first two bosses are blue so Shiva Dragon has an uphill battle. Im 0 for 4 and think Im done trying
frown.png