Puzzles and Dragons

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I bought him on both the main and alt, both are already hypermaxed. Idk why youre even questioning it since you have 2 scheats. You can inherit 1 scheat on YY and use the other and you have alrescha to make up for the sbr. I know Nut is really good for the team if you got one of those. Probo do something like yy/scheat/a hermes/alrescha/flex if I were you. Had to farm some shit in friday dungeon and spiking for 10-13mil np. Using yy/a hermes/orochi/alrescha/nut on the main and yy/a hermes/skuld/nut/aisis on the alt. Will probo replace orochi with sumire once I get her rdy. I had to throw a bunch of snowglobes and bubpys I had saved up and the 50 rolls of enhance PAL eggs to get everything levels. You will need some sort of shield with the team if youre gonna bring it into arena tho, I got blessed with isis on both accounts thankfully

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Really wanting to pull the trigger on You Yu. I have a TON of good blue subs - Ryune, Awoken I&I, Awoken Karin, Super Ult. Gabriel, Super Ult. Blonia, Super Ult. Andromeda, 2x Scheat, Alrescha, Famiel, Sarasvati, Awoken Hermes, etc. So, I have plenty of blue "attacker" subs, even though I know they aren't really necessary with the amount of damage You puts out. What do, bros?
Yeah, what Bruuce said. If you're rolling with those sorts of subs I cant imagine what the hesitation is, buy him! Scheat, Andromeda, Ryune, Blonia? Good lord man you can wreck this game with what you have.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I was on the fence about YY until I watched 2 videos of Machine Zeus and Mech Hera getting zero stoned by it. The amount of damage you can put out is insane. With skill inheritance you can also run utility subs like awoken isis/orochi if you need/have.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, YY isn't really great for 2/3 arena and some of the new annihilation dungeons because of his lack of a RCV/HP mod, but he steamrolls just about everything else and doesn't require 900k MP like a XM team does.

I do have a Nut. YY/Schaet/A. Hermes/Alrescha/Nut? It really isn't worth plugging in attackers like Gabriel and Ryune, huh?

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
If you're putting in Scheat priority needs to be on TPAs, just find the ones that fill your utility needs while bringing as many of those to the table as possible.

I thought about grabbing a YY but I dont have enough quality subs I think. Best I can manage is a Blonia, I&I and a couple Isis, not exactly a world beating team. I pulled a Gadius this morning so I guess my focus should be on XM next time she rolls around and pray I can get a Uriel between now and then. Im really trying everything I can to avoid having to get that Light dude. I have a great team for him but he looks like such a pain in the ass to play.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Yeah, YY isn't really great for 2/3 arena and some of the new annihilation dungeons because of his lack of a RCV/HP mod, but he steamrolls just about everything else and doesn't require 900k MP like a XM team does.

I do have a Nut. YY/Schaet/A. Hermes/Alrescha/Nut? It really isn't worth plugging in attackers like Gabriel and Ryune, huh?
I watched an arena 2 clear with that exact team you listed but it has some inherits that I forget. I know Indra was on something and I think A ra on something

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
YYs vs z8s qt dmg shield
37gnk.jpg

Been farming these rogs lately p successfully since I can coop YY with myself, feels good. Still cant get through arena tho lol

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Those numbers are disgusting. I havent been doing too much on the game lately, Im waiting for Xm to roll back around at this point. Since pulling Gadius Im bailing on the Light Guy I think and plan to whale out the next time Uriel is in a godfest. YY looks insane, if I had the subs I'd probably snag one.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
jfc that's absurd. Someone else broke the damage cap with kenshin too.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I bought a YY and have been leveling/evoing the shit out of most of my blue cards. Blue was by far my most ignored color. I did play around in the satan tournament with YY and just 1 5 match with enhanced orb and 1 other water orb YY was doing roughly 4 to 5m damage. It only gets stupid after that.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Still couldn't get 1% on either account in the ranking but regularly got sub 10%. I'm too slow. I just got a 2nd awoken Hermes up on the alt I think ima put that on my Yy. Right now I have a max skilled Ara on him on both accounts which is usually excessive besides being awesome for z8. In the screenshot above I had 5+4+4+3 and then skyfalled 2 more blue combos which is obvy uncommon, but hitting 13-15 just doing a 5+3+3+3 is pretty common with my bro Hermes.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
finally killed this stupid idiot. probo got lucky getting 2 blue skyfalls after my 5+4+4+3. I think I remember that not quite being enough to kill her last week. That stupid no awakening mechanic is the worst
I5MrH1b.png

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Still clocking in over 7mil per YY without awakenings, that's just crazy.

Got lucky this morning on a few yolo pulls on the godfest with gems I had saved and got a Uriel on my final roll. Im set for 2 weeks from now, Orchidx3, Gadius and Uriel.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
You lucky duck. I had 85 stones saved up and idk what else I really want to try for besides Uriel for an Xmei but even then Id need 2 because Im down to 200k MP. I did 1 roll and got a phoenix rider. Probo gonna save up incase we get that 10stone REM thing JP got or a 4x GFE or something

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
VPY5wyF.png
basically just quick blue orb changers. a hermes is v good. andro works well, esp being able to be a cleric. a isis is nice to have for shield/bind cler. Im a litle drunk and Im looking at half you box and idk the subs but you could probo get there. honestly tho saravarti is getting a buff real soon that puts her v close to YY status

You Yu /Sarasvati
5 orbs 25x /2.25x
6 orbs 25x /6.25x
8 orbs 56.25x /14.0625x
9 orbs 56.25x (1TPA) /25x (1 row)
11 orbs 100x /56.25x
12 orbs 100x (1TPA) /100x (1 row)
14 orbs 156.25 /100x (1 row)
15 orbs 156.25 (1TPA) /100x (2rows)

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Yep, the only reliable way I can put Beelzebub down with Yomi Dragon is by popping Okuni then Eschamali for the board change, clear the blob of non enhanced darks,thenkill him on the next turn.

I actually did go through with buying Xiu Min. I had planned to pick up 3 Orchids next time she rolls around but from what Ive been reading 3 is a bit overrated, so I grabbed this guy. His team is still a work in progress and he's an orb hungry asshole but Ive got a pretty good setup in the works I think. Currently running Xiu Min, Wukong, Awoken DQXQ, June Bride Akechi and Im torn on the last spot between June Bride Gadius and Awoken Amaterasu. Im leaning toward Gadius because the extra orb change looks to be more useful than the 'oh shit' heal from Amaterasu. Also have a Raphael, a second Wukong, Thor and Alcyone on the bench. I want a Saria but the Godfests have decided I dont need one.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I finished Arena 1 for the first time today MPing with a friend of mine. I realize its super super late but I still feel a bit of accomplishment for it