Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Level doesn't matter. Stupid rare and random on all of them. I'd say do Witches' Ball just for the chance at a Naga/Succubus as well.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Actually now that I think of it the last stage is probably best just because the Stam:Monsters ratio should be highest there. So slightly better chance of fighting one, and thus of one dropping. It's the best Stam:Exp too so I guess do that if Vampire is your only goal. I'd still do Witches' because I want a Succubus some day for farming=)

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Invite sent. Also, I figured I need another 22 dragon plants to get my red ripper, blue ripper, and ADK evolved. Hopefully I have better luck next Thursday.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Invite sent. Also, I figured I need another 22 dragon plants to get my red ripper, blue ripper, and ADK evolved. Hopefully I have better luck next Thursday.
I see a bunch of lurkers read the forums. I had 8 friend requests in the last 10 min hehe.

As for dragon plants I had fairly good luck yesterday. I farmed up 50 and called it a day.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wish it wasn't just "Farm up a fuckton of dragon plants on thursday" and that there was an at least semi-reliable place to farm up dragon plants.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I really wish they had more special 1 day dungeons in addition to the standard evo material farm days.

Just cycle through all the random hard dungeons. Have a different mech dragon or sky dragon each day. Crap like that.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wish it wasn't just "Farm up a fuckton of dragon plants on thursday" and that there was an at least semi-reliable place to farm up dragon plants.
On the weekends Tower of Giants is half sta and you can run it non-stop and always level to re-fill your sta up until L95 (or so i hear, i'm only 56). Dragon Plants drop there and I got quite a few while doing it last sunday.

Edit: I just did my first Friday - Expert dungeon (very nerve racking getting knocked down to 1hp all the time!) and got a Dub-mythlit first try. Is it 100% drop or did i get lucky? Might do another if I can get enough STA.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
*Maintenance Notice from the Puzzle & Dragons Team*

The long-awaited update to version 5.0 is almost here. To implement it, we will be conducting maintenance on the following date:

March 11th, 2013 (Monday) 12:00am - 4:00am PDT

During this time, you will not be able to access the game.

Additional details (including possible delays or an early finish) will be announced via Facebook.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

Spork

Nice. I'm sure there is a lot of cool stuff in 5.0, but my only real hope is I don't have to deal with the game freeze/crashing 2-3 times before I can start the app and start playing. :p

Wonder how updating the app is going to fare with Titanium Backup's data profile switching.. hmm

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Current rough guide to 5.0 changes:

Egyptian God Cards!
New Greek Gods
Ice Hera, and her dungeon.
Legendary Ninja Thief Goemon, and his dungeon.
Ninja Orb Changers, Rare Egg Machine Exclusive.
Whiskey Dragons. Their dungeons are tri-color technical dungeons.
Along with Whiskey Dragons, Mini-Wheat Dragons can be found in said dungeons. They take about ~1k XP more than Baby Pengdra to max, but offer twice as much EXP as feed material.
Valkyrie now has a dungeon where you can farm her in.
Special Technical Dungeons have been implemented. Think of them as Handicap Challenges. Includes prize mobs such as Evolved Pengdra.
Keeper of Rainbow in Tuesday Dungeon has been scaled down to be less difficult.
Starters now have another evolution which grants double-elements. (They're still not worth the effort)
Attack Stance - <Element> monsters now have third forms. This includes: Gigas, Siegfried, Cu Chulainn, Vampire Lord, Great Valkyrie.
Dark/Dark Hades burst evolution is now available again.
Devils now have a third form evolution.
A bunch of different monsters have been retooled to be better.
New orb "buffer" monsters, obtainable from Master-Difficulty (or higher) Sky/Mech Dragon Dungeons.
There are now 5 available team loadouts to select from.
The ability to make up to 10 simultaneous PAL rolls at once.

Box space maximum increased to 500, Friend list maximum increased to 150.
Bolded a couple of things I really like in the JP version we'll be getting.

Crafty_sl

shitlord
*Maintenance Notice from the Puzzle & Dragons Team*

The long-awaited update to version 5.0 is almost here. To implement it, we will be conducting maintenance on the following date:

March 11th, 2013 (Monday) 12:00am - 4:00am PDT

During this time, you will not be able to access the game.

Additional details (including possible delays or an early finish) will be announced via Facebook.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.
Well holy shit, that Mod over at PuzzleandDragonsForum was right.
eek.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
On the weekends Tower of Giants is half sta and you can run it non-stop and always level to re-fill your sta up until L95 (or so i hear, i'm only 56). Dragon Plants drop there and I got quite a few while doing it last sunday.

Edit: I just did my first Friday - Expert dungeon (very nerve racking getting knocked down to 1hp all the time!) and got a Dub-mythlit first try. Is it 100% drop or did i get lucky? Might do another if I can get enough STA.
Dub isn't guaranteed, nice find. It's also a decent "team fill out" if you're lower rank/team cost.

Spork

It's also a decent "team fill out" if you're lower rank/team cost.
Yeah, that's the whole reason I was farming it. My second account is only mid-30's in rank and I can't fit a lot on my team with a 30 cost 7* Hades.

Will 5.0 have dark/light Pengdras? Didn't see it on the list above. That would make leveling this dark team way easier.