Puzzles and Dragons

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Hmm.. GValk gets an evo? I kind of held off on max'ing her, may be worth it now...will be sitting on quite a few evolved pengrdas after this weekend.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'm going to pause leveling/evolving anything outside of uncle sorrows' dragon plant and pengdra happy fun time tea party to see what happens Monday.

I have a maxxed out level/skill vamp lord that would love another evo. Zeus team is starting to get disgustingly powerful

Soooo looking forward to Zeus and Heroes dungeons...and all the new higher end 5.0+ stuff.

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Hmm.. GValk gets an evo? I kind of held off on max'ing her, may be worth it now...will be sitting on quite a few evolved pengrdas after this weekend.
Doesn't sound like a great evo though.
frown.png
It'll be another 4 million exp to get 498 HP, 119 ATK, and 78 RCV over G. Valk. Plus no changes to active or leader skills.

Of course I'll probably do it eventually.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just got a Great multiplier on a power up with 2 kings, a high, and 2 pengdras. 1 to 59 on a 4* ripper in one quick swoop. Feels good, man.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Starters now have another evolution which grants double-elements. (They're still not worth the effort)
I don't think that's right - the final evolution of the starters gives them 2xatk and 2xrcv skill no ?

Some of the misc changes I saw for monster skills were blue odin, minerva and hino kag's active skill increasing to 50x attack. Newbie toy dragons now start with the orb change skill so you can feed them without evolving.

I am curious about whether any of the non-core stuff will be included, particularly the FF and poring stuff - it's leaving kind of a hole in gameplay currently.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
2x rcv is okay but I don't think it's worth the huge xp sink etc to get it. I'll do it eventually no doubt just so I can have a 6* T-Rex but not in any rush.

Got a super earlier on 4 Evolved Pengdras + High King Metal, it does indeed feel good. Parvati went 24-48 in one go.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Her big draw is that at 6* she does 1.5x HP/Atk/RCV for woodies despite the skill only showing the first two, right? Same for Shiva and fire. So I guess a Parvati team would just be heavy wood swingers? As many ADK's as you can get your hands on(orb change!), ADK/Parvati helper, and I guess some healer or other. ADK aside I guess any big green hammer droppers. Ripper, Mechdragon whenever that one rolls back around....Marine Rider I guess.

Just got my red Ripper evolved finally. After I level him up some I guess it's time to really focus on Shiva. Those two mystic masks are going to really fuck me....

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
On the weekends Tower of Giants is half sta and you can run it non-stop and always level to re-fill your sta up until L95 (or so i hear, i'm only 56). Dragon Plants drop there and I got quite a few while doing it last sunday.
I'm at 100 rank, and ran Dragons of the Tower (Tower of Giants) 56 times without a single drop (and only 20 times was the plant even in the entire run). If it's going to be so necessary, it should be more prevalent.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Depending on how things change in 5.0 I am leaning towards skipping the whole pengdra evolving process.

I do not like plant farm thursday drop rates outside of a 2x event.

I think when I want to farm for exp I will just smack down the metal dragon runs. Less fuss.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Depending on how things change in 5.0 I am leaning towards skipping the whole pengdra evolving process.

I do not like plant farm thursday drop rates outside of a 2x event.

I think when I want to farm for exp I will just smack down the metal dragon runs. Less fuss.
What kind of luck are you getting for high/king? It sucks for farming more but the pendraga process seems more consistent. I guess I'm making even more painful by only matching pendraga and their respective colors. I'm sitting on ~6 blue pendra and 12 blue dragons and 7/14 of the green (red is already set).

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm at 100 rank, and ran Dragons of the Tower (Tower of Giants) 56 times without a single drop (and only 20 times was the plant even in the entire run). If it's going to be so necessary, it should be more prevalent.
That's insane. I'm running it a little today just filling out the exp bar to get more stam and I've had to sell a few already.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, that's the same one I run. I've gotten 7 plants so far today. I haven't even been running it exclusively; I run a couple of Tower of Giants to build up exp then I've been running Castle of Satan with the 1.5x drop with the rest of my STA to finish the level off and farm. I got the Vampire I was looking for, trying for a succubus now.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, that's the same one I run. I've gotten 7 plants so far today. I haven't even been running it exclusively; I run a couple of Tower of Giants to build up exp then I've been running Castle of Satan with the 1.5x drop with the rest of my STA to finish the level off and farm. I got the Vampire I was looking for, trying for a succubus now.
I managed to pull a Vamp Lord from the previous dark event... and just got a regular vampire now. Holy shit do the materials to evolve him suck.

velk

Trakanon Raider
So I have a parvati, what is the parvati team?
2 parvati leaders, 2 ADKs and 2 Chu-Chulain.

It's pretty flexible though, just sub in whatever greens are about if you don't have those, odin, graviton dragon, wind mech, ceres, fafnir, green golem etc.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Went from rank 36 to rank 54 on my 2nd account today. Going to see tower of giants in my sleep tonight.

Love my dark team now that I finally have a Vampire Lord in the lead. Dragon Knight to change Light to Dark, StE to change Fire to Heart and Vampire to change Heart to Dark; clearing the entire board to one shot bosses is fun.

Df~_sl

shitlord
**Special thanks to Velk for switching from HinoKagasutchi to Amaterasu Ohkami so I could finish up a master run on Blue Sky. Netted me a mystic blue knight some other junk and the junk blue sky dragon. **

*Special thanks also to KoushRR/SA, abused the friends list reset to use your Sea Deity Abyss Neptune about 8 times over 2 accounts during double drop on Blue Sky*

An interesting note for those of you using multiple accounts on the same iOS device...

I suggest using a combination of Documents and Data048.bin for backups and alt accounts.

Data048.bin method:
Pros:
-Resets ally friends list. (use same friend more than once, but does not add PAL points for YOU (maybe for them not sure yet)

Cons:
-exits current dungeon
-possibly shows you a Hunt! dungeon your alternate account cannot enter.
-resets monster book
-scrambles "cleared" dungeon list (cosmetic issue)

Documents folder method:
Pros:
-Saves current dungeon state (start a dungeon to burn capped stam and recharge even while your sleeping)
-Saves "cleared" list
-Saves monster book

Cons:
-Does not reset friend use.

Another tip for using either of these methods...

Add information to the END of the filename, rather than the beginning for example:

data048.bin -> data048.bin ama 6pm e
Documents -> Documents ama 6pm e

Where Ama stands for the main leader (Amaterasu), 6pm is when the stamina will fill up, and e is the group for hunt!. The reason for this is two fold... in iFile when you change file names, the box starts at the end of the filename rather than the beginning. The other is when you have lots of accounts its hard to remember whats what!

Whats the best method for levelling Light colored gods and such? I been putting off levelling GValk/AmaterasuOhkami/Light Rippers because they just level so slowly!!

Df~_sl

shitlord
Sky above the Blue Ocean - Master by[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */

TLDR version followed by detailed writeup;

Requirements:
Damage Resist Leader:
At least 50% Water Dmg Resist Good Choices: Crystal Aurora Dragon/Drawn Joker/Megalodran etc

Auto Healing Leader:
If Amaterasu Ohkami Leader, LVL 61(441 RCV)+ or needs healing orbs
If Other Healer Leader you will require healing orb conversion

Orb to Heart Conversion: Siren the Enchanter (Siren) / Drawn Joker / Megalodran etc
HP: 4441 (assures you cannot be one shot, but can still be one turned starting at round 2)
Team Recovery: Depends on Orb to Heart Conversion / AutoHeal / HP

Suggested:
HP: 8710 or more (this assures you do not get one turned if you are at full hp from Rounds 1 to 5
Team Recovery: 1000 or more
Orb to Heart Changer (lower cooldown is better): StE is best, then Megalodran/Drawn Joker. Can use 2 Orb to Heart Changers
4 Rippers = Easymode. I would not bother trying with just one.
The lower your Healer Leader RCV, the higher your Team HP / Team RCV should be.
A delayer (Enchilada/Viper) might be useful as a last ditch effort if you do not have enough Rippers.

Note about rippers: A red ripper will kill any knights no matter their HP.
It will deal 8880 dmg to any devils. Leaving full HP devils with 6200HP. It will kill any devil under half health.

Make sure to look at RCV stat if using Siren(StE) or Amaterasu Ohkami (AO) for your leader. Using one StE as Leader and one StE/Siren as sub is also doable, as it generates more hearts, but increases the heart conversion requirement due to less autohealing. Using Archangel or Alraune as leader is doable, but requires Orb to Heart as Sub.

Stall during round 1 for to charge up rippers... and convert and store hearts/reds in corners. I have actually modified my strat for this a bit...

Ideally ending round 1 and 5 you want to get this (the Greens are a bonus, but the bottom 2 rows should be your goal. I wouldnt worry about the greens going into round 2, but they do make round 6 MUCH easier.

Note: Change Green orbs to your highest damage color. Remember: Green = Double Dmg & Red = Half Dmg
Note: Change Red orbs to whatever color your Orb to Heart Skill uses (I strongly suggest StE/Siren)

Spoiler: Board setup storing hearts, orb conversion, and prep for 5match blue bomb.

rrr_img_16843.jpg

Note: This gives you 2 3Heart Matches upon skill use AND 4 extra hearts for later use.
Note: Change Green orbs to your highest damage color. Remember: Green = Double Dmg & Red = Half Dmg
Note: Change Red orbs to whatever color your Orb to Heart Skill uses (I strongly suggest StE/Siren)

NOTE: If you have less than four rippers, you need to make a judgement call for which waves to use ripper on.

The starting delay for each monster can be different, after their first attack they follow this:
Water Knights: 1967 dmg every 2 turns (984 dmg per turn)
Water Devils: 1378 dmg every turn.

The more water devils you have a round, the more you want to use your ripper...
The more knights you have attacking on the same turn, the more you have to consider your HP...

Notes on Round 5:7608 dmg per 4 turns (951 dmg per round after reduction) StE(317RCV) AO(191RCV). If your leader healer doesnt have these stats... Round 9 and 10 will be much more difficult (impossible) for you.
Recharge Skills and prep your bottom 2 rows and at least one 5Green combo before finishing this round.

Notes on 6-8:If you have 4 Rippers, Rip once each round. If you have less:
[*]**DONT DIE! Make at least one combo per turn!**[*]Priority1: Kill low HP stuff first, focus fire is better than lots of low health stuff.[*]Priority2: If two+ knights, kill one that is attacking on the same round[*]Priority3: Store Hearts. [*]Priority4: Recharge Skills when only one monster is left.[*]Priority5: Try to have a ripper ready for round 9 (preferably blue)

Rounds 1,2,3,4,6,7,8 are luck and numbers based. Having higher HP/LeaderRCV/TeamRCV etc increases your chances.

Rounds 9 and 10 are entirely numbers based. If your stats are high enough (AO RCV 415) (Others RCV 692), You just one match to victory.

Round 9, 8292 per 2 rounds (4146 after dmg reduction). 2 Sirens at 2073 dmg each every 2 rounds. 4146 dmg per round (2073 after dmg reduction) hopefully your autoheal from StE(691rcv) or AO(415RCV) is higher than that... otherwise you need a heart combine and match every couple turns**. (Alraune and Archangel both need 691RCV)

Round 10, 8820dmg every 2rounds (4410 dmg after reduction). Which turns into 2205dmg per round. StE/Alraune/Archangel(735RCV) AO(441RCV)

If you dont meet those recovery requirements, you need to do some math on your own to figure out if its feasible for you to do this dungeon...

**Math for Healing value/turn/heart conversion requirements if your RCV does not meet listed numbers

Look at your team RCV value and your team HP total.
Round 10(highest requirements):
Math: 2205- Your autoheal dmg (StE RCV X 3) (AO RCV X 5)= Deficit Health
Math: Your team HP total - 4410 = Flexible Health (must be positive)

Math: Flexible Health / Deficit Health= Turns Until Death (round to lowest whole number)= TUD
ex: 3.9 -> 3

If Turns until death is less than your Orb to Heart Skill Cooldown, then your difficulty increases and you must convert more than 3 Gems to Hearts per skill use or have multiple combos on the heart match turn.

Math: Flexible Health / Team RCV value = Number of 3 Heart Gem Matches to max HP (most setups will have between 1 and 2) (round up to next whole number 3.2-> 4)= HeartMatch#

You have Turns Until Death to get between 1 and HeartMatch# of Heart Gem Matches.

Gem Conversion Calculations:
Math: ( HeartMatch# X 3 ) / Turns Until Death )) X Orb to Heart Conversion Cooldown (round to highest whole number, 4.25 ->5 ) = Maximum Number of Hearts required to be created per skill use.

The lower this number is, the better.

You can convert less than this number by making bigger heart matches(bad) and/or more combos per turn(good). As you should never lose hearts by accident, its easy to store them for future use. See formula below.

>>>>>>>>>Note about Heart Matches and Combos<<<<<<<
Healing Value = Team Recovery X (25% + (25% X Total Number of Heart Orbs Matched)
Final Healing = (Sum of Healing Value) x (100% + (Total Number of Combos-1) x 25%)

Which means its much better to get 2 3Heart Combos than One 6Heart Combo and because hearts are the limiting factor, we would rather have a 1 3Heart Combo + Another Combo than 1 4Heart or 5Heart Combo

Example Calculations:
IF 8000 Team HP, Amaterasu Ohkami LVL 30(AutoHeal: 1595) (RCV 319). Team Recovery 1000. Orb to Heart: 5rounds

Flexible Health = 2960
Deficit = 925
TUD = 3 (3.2 -> 3)
HeartMatch# = 3 (2.9 -> 3)

I have three turns to get 3 3Heart Matches or multi combos to max my HP. Which means I need to generate at most 15 heart orbs per skill use.
Conclusion: Really Difficult

EDIT: Used same format from Red Skies Guide as the Strategy is the same but the numbers are slightly different.

Note: It is possible to do this with Green Odin + Healer as leaders. It drastically changes the dynamics and becomes extremely luck or level dependent.

Note:
Enchilada = Echidna/Naga
Siren = Mermaid
StE = Siren the Enchanter
AO = Amaterasu Ohkami

Df~_sl

shitlord
Is the server down for anyone else or just me? Tried connecting on a couple different devices accounts and IPs... no go
frown.png

and we are back...