Puzzles and Dragons

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
24 rerolls so far...best thing I've gotten is a Hermes.

How long before you can use stones to buy more team setups?

Crafty_sl

shitlord
From the facebook page:

5.0 Update Extravaganza Event*

Version 5.0 is finally here, and what better way to celebrate than with an AWESOME EVENT starting midnight March 14, 2013 and lasting until Friday the 22.

March 16
Egyptian and Norse Godfest at the Rare Egg Machine

March 17
Special St. Patrick's Day Event featuring Dragon Guardian Dungeon and Emerald Dragons!

March 14-22
- Daily Free Magic Stone
- Double chance to Skill Up
- Increased chance to receive RARE Evo Materials at the Pal Egg Machine
- 2x drops/1.5x coins at the special daily Dungeons
- 2x drops for KING Metal/Jewel Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
From the facebook page:

5.0 Update Extravaganza Event*

Version 5.0 is finally here, and what better way to celebrate than with an AWESOME EVENT starting midnight March 14, 2013 and lasting until Friday the 22.

March 16
Egyptian and Norse Godfest at the Rare Egg Machine

March 17
Special St. Patrick's Day Event featuring Dragon Guardian Dungeon and Emerald Dragons!

March 14-22
- Daily Free Magic Stone
- Double chance to Skill Up
- Increased chance to receive RARE Evo Materials at the Pal Egg Machine
- 2x drops/1.5x coins at the special daily Dungeons
- 2x drops for KING Metal/Jewel Dragons
Couldn't fucking announce that yesterday could they?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Oh dragon guardian dungeon is the ADK dungeon?

My 2nd ADK needs 2 more skill levels to max. I'm going to burn the shit out stones on st patricks day after drinking heavily to max that little bastard out!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So for rerolling all I've ever done is just manage apps > clear data on PAD. Today whenever I do that and start the game up again it makes me re-download the 141 pieces for the update. Ugh.

edit: Can just delete that dat48.bin file, it's just slightly slower. Well, not now it isn't=)

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I think I'll have 7 or 8 pulls for the godfest, been saving so long, hopefully it isn't soul crushing, but it probably will be! I got to use an Isis with my ADK as leaders with a green/blue/black/yellow option to match. Its definitely requires a tri-color team to activate I specifically checked using reds and under her portrait as you match the attacking possibilities they light up. I think I had a 50k attack which is by far the highest I've ever seen out of my box.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Did anyone post a consolidated list of new Gods with Abilities / Etc... All I found were the Japan versions and I don't read moon runes. Need to know which day to blow stones, or at least see if there's anything at all I want.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
If you're gonna blow stones the 16th is the godfest. that will have the egyptian and norse, so odins and new shit is my guess.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just did Expert masks with my Shiva, holy fuck what a piece of cake.

For anyone having trouble with it, this is the haps.

Team was Ogre leader, Samurai Gob x 2(low HP orb change), Yomi, Shiva, and Velk's Amat helper. Was as close to a resolve team as I could manage. Wasn't necessary.

1st round: 2x Demon Mask. Whittle one down, let other live while you stock reds in the lower corners. Then just kill time until abilities are ready. Finish mask.
2nd:: Use Shiva skill(negate defense for 1 turn, carries over if you clear with it up). Then use as few orbs as possible to hit everything in one round. Team had 4 red chars so all I had to do was match 3 red orbs.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat for 3-5. Everything will die in one hit, just have to make sure to hit them. I didn't have to use any ability but Shiva's.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
From reading around I guess I got lucky as hell and pulled one of the top gods with that Isis. I will have to power it up and evolve it.

I swear I wasn't trying to be a troll or dick when posting the screenshot earlier. The leader description really did not compute when I read it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I swear I wasn't trying to be a troll or dick when posting the screenshot earlier. The leader description really did not compute when I read it.
Don't think you need to defend your luck here=P Except now I guess you'll be using that hussy more and I will get to leech Amat goodness less....

THIS IS BULLSHIT!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Don't think you need to defend your luck here=P Except now I guess you'll be using that hussy more and I will get to leech Amat goodness less....

THIS IS BULLSHIT!
I haven't been playing with my Ama as a leader often. Pretty much always using my ADK team for farming then I switch to the Ama before logging out for everyone to use.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
So, which leader shows as your friend helper? My Team 1 leader doesn't even default into my other teams.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Breakdown of the new gods etc from another forum.

Quick breakdown of the new gods etc.

the english 4.2 game saw a huge jump to 5.0 update,
the game has changed a lot. Here's just a very small guide to help people see what to look out for in terms of potential teams that you can build since the last update. It's mixed with a small dose of imho, and i'm sure other people will have other things to fill in,
so, hope it helps, take it as you see fit..

//god leads:
the newest lines of gods are egyptian gods and new greek gods,
and ultimate evolution for nordic gods are yet to be revealed

for a quick run down

egyptian:
fire horus 4x atk at 4 color combo
water isis 3x atk at 3 color
wood bastet 2.5x atk at 4 combo any color
light ra 6x atk at 5 color combo
dark anubis 10x at 10 combo any color

horus, isis, and bastet are commonly sought after depending on your orb switching skill. Ra isn't very stable unless either you're quick on your finger, or sees the code like neo is in the matrix
anubis is more reserved for 3-color dungeons

new greeks:
fire, water, wood gods: 2x HP, atk
light, dark: 1.5x HP, atk, rcv

pretty straight forward

//most mono color teams already saw a huge boost, and with more content on the way

fire team..
with the introduction of Goemon, fire team probably saw the biggest boost,
lead skill is 5x attack @20% hp,
for now, basically you need two maxed out gigantes to deduct 1000 rcv, but with two goemon you easily plow through a lot of tough bosses at 25x atk, and a new skill that turns the whole page into fire orbs
also horus has active skill which boosts fire orb damage

water team..
..saw a huge boost as well, ice hera adds giga gravity to an already impressive line up with dark neptune's poison and orochi's turn delay
Final Fantasy's tonberry does half of giga gravity if that matters to anyone

dark team..
..got really strong as well thanks to ice hera, now you can run 6.25 dark team, again with an impressive line up of hera, hades, vampire
FF's black mage's lead is 2x dark & water, comes in handy sometimes
Persephone already has a following either for the way she looks or it's actually the 3 measurements of 1.5x boost, all in all a more stable way to lead dark teams is now viable

light team..
..didn't see much addition, since 9x Zeus team would've make anything else under it obsolete, and it's not easy to raise
but that may change with wood-light Zeus coming later

I don't have much experience with .. wood team, if you couldn't get susano or neptune, theif can reduce 75% damage for 3 turns, and Malboro has the highest poison damage under neptune,
the ECO cactus girl is like a wood version of siren with the same skill cooldown, but slightly lower rcv, if ECO dungeon comes to EN at all,
other than that, idk..

//type teams:

other than god leads, the warring era ninja's are pretty decent leads for some creative teams as well

balance team got a much needed update, fire ninja girl gives 2x hp and atk, while rcv is still consistent and bearable, you can probably push hp up to 50k+ or even 60k, problem is balance type monters don't have very many skills open to them, other than thief and light fighert skill, which is same as shiva's armor breaker

healer girls are kept relevant with the water ninja girl, 1.5x hp atk rcv is not bad, would've benefit more if it was 2x hp atk instead.
there is still a whole array of monster skills in this group, and another 2-turn delay light monster from the FF collaboration, along with naga, you can really slow things down quickly (wait, what?)

attack teams have two leads to choose from hanzo and sasuke, both looking fashionably boss. reasonable HP, VERY high atk, but almost no rcv at all. there's not much skills to choose from in this pool either. imo it's a high risk medium reward tier. you're better off with ADK team any way since dragons tend to have high HP and low rcv as well

physique team is still a bust without much new, but that might change after ultimate evolution of thor comes in. Although this group get probably more new monsters than any other, it's just impossible to sustain without any rcv, unless it's a goemon team, which btw is a physical monster

dragon team is same old imo., bahamut (looking awesome) have the same lead skill as ADK, so you can do 6.25x dark dragon team without ice hera. also it's active skill deals 9999 damage regardless to anything, good for clearing those weekday dungeons

all starter dragons have ultimate dual element evolve, and same lead skill as the old nordic gods,

also, a new 'demon' type will be introduced next to god types, you might have seen pics floating around here

and nordic god evolved types will be as follow
freyja: attack type
I&I: heal
freyr: balance
thor: physical
loki: demon!

good bunch of advise i got from other forums and what not, but what does one man have that he did not take from another, anyway
whatever,
good luck hunting

Df~_sl

shitlord
So I wonder what other useful farmable things will show up...
or do I finally cave and use some money during godfest to farm a top tier team...

Even then... chances of getting what I actually need from Rare Troll Machine is slim to none...

Green Odin, Neptune, and Hera's would be great on all accounts...
Nothing really needed for my Healer Girls account... except some more utility farms.

I think account 3 can go for a monored team and transition to something else later.. (have amaterasu/ bluered levi / titan / StE on there...

Saved around 30 rolls per account on PAL machine... but Evo material doesnt look at all interesting for
frown.png

Anyone know if this list is still accurate:
PAL Egg List

frown.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zero motherfucking mystic masks because fuck me. It's cool, I wanted to sit on this capped shiva for a full fucking week. I guess it's time to get either Freyr or Parvati moving...