Puzzles and Dragons

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Game is seriously frustrating after 2 months of daily playing. The rare egg machine is total fucking garbage, I haven't pulled SHIT useful out of it since my first 3 days of rerolling. I have a good GValk team and a good ADK team, what's that get you? Sure I can clear most dungeons, but is playing a master for an hour or so REALLY FUN? The changes to the Jewel dragons just pisses me off as I always seem to miss out on the first one of the day. Bah, really not sure I want to play more. Rank 108, time to put it down.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
In PAD Odin doesn't count as a norse god - he's a special god that only shows up during godfest, regardless of what type of godfest it is.
Green or blue? As I pulled a blue during the last event before the 5.0 updates...

Spent $10 and got Freya (1.5 fire attack+rcu) and Cupid.
Cupid is kinda shit but I don't have her and she'll go nicely in the healer party. Seems kind of fucked up to put 3 star monsters in the rare machine.

Time to level up my red and green rippers I suppose
You don't even want her in the healer party...

My pulls:
Undine
Anubis
Naga
MDK
Naga
Wood mech Warrior Asgard
Anubis +atk
Horus
Freyr
Loki
Cupid

Been rerolling on the ipad, best so far was dragon rider... fuck that noise. Tried Horus out on the weekend dungeon, after the first round all I could think of was "Ah, I'm dumb".

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Guess Odin is one of the most powerful gods? So I'm leveling him now - if anyone needs his sweet bonus. Isis and Bastet look neat, and I'll be trying to make a freyr/ares team later I guess.

Df~_sl

shitlord
80% resist on one hit is such a huge thing when most "bosses" only have one monster... which is why the dmg abilities are so annoying... As they also screw zombie teams.

It trivializes so much that I am surprised everything doesnt have Double strike :p

Quick tip for your Green Odin... DO NOT EVOLVE HIM UNTIL MUCH LATER!!! The stat boost is trivial but his team cost goes really high! So level him up... but do not evolve!

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
wtf. This "god" event is bullshit. I've been re-rolling for hours because I want an Isis account to play with and out of my last 10 eggs not a single one has been gold.

I had way better odds when I made my other accounts during non-event times; almost every other eggs was gold.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Were Hatsume and Kurone added in this patch too?
Don't believe so, but could be...

Alt account got Mystic Ice Knight, Cupid, and Highlander... fucking. Fuck.

still nothing good on the rerolling ipad

wtf. This "god" event is bullshit. I've been re-rolling for hours because I want an Isis account to play with and out of my last 10 eggs not a single one has been gold.

I had way better odds when I made my other accounts during non-event times; almost every other eggs was gold.
Yeah, I spent a long time rerolling on my work phone and never saw a gold egg until Lakschmi. I'm pretty sure you had a lucky steak there...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK Horus is fun, but this shit is stressful. Have to actually plan out moves and shit. I think I'd be more comfortable with Isis honestly.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
OK Horus is fun, but this shit is stressful. Have to actually plan out moves and shit. I think I'd be more comfortable with Isis honestly.
just rolled up flame diety horus... so I'll keep that on the ipad. Man I didn't realize how much easier it is on a bigger screen.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */357,147,255

After taking a break from rerolling an alt account on my phone I decided to grind one out for godfest.

Started at midnight last night. 3rd reroll - Bastet

Decided to play through the opening dungeons to see what my 2nd roll for the account was - Isis

And done!

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Seriously, how many mofakkin slots do you have?
I've got 275 slots. I gradually combined my +eggs as I got them over the past few months, so they only took up a few spots (i.e. 1x +25, 1x +25, etc).

+117 Horus, Crafty? What in the jesus....

*except now everyone is running their Horus and Isis, etc... No more GValk friends, haha
I'll still use GValk sometimes!
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
lol, I take it back, my luck just turned. Finally got Isis. I got an Anubis too, but I'm not skilled enough to consistently do 10x combos :p Someone can have the data48 if they really want to play that account.

Edit: 351.848.250 <-- Isis. All you other Isis/Horus/Bastet add me!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
lol, I take it back, my luck just turned. Finally got Isis. I got an Anubis too, but I'm not skilled enough to consistently do 10x combos :p Someone can have the data48 if they really want to play that account.
Grats on the Isis! She is damn fun!

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Just save up pulls, I haven't spent a dime, I had 7 pulls saved up on my account, I also have 120 monster boxes and I haven't spent a dime. I know that 7 doesn't guarantee anything good, but maybe I can save up 4 or 5 pulls next time a godfest rolls around