Puzzles and Dragons

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
This fucking company... splurged and rolled another 6 times...

Cupid
Green Odin +RCV
MDK
Isis
Vampire
Green Odin

:| Overjoyed to finally have a green odin... but what's a second even good for? Trading needs to be put in so I can send this off to someone for actual usage.
lol...I feel bad for you. Two Odins, what a dilemma.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Any good reason to carry multiple ADK's? Or should I use them as feeders and hope for skill ups? Got a 3rd on the next run.
"Ideal" is 3 ADK + 2 CDk (and an ADK ally). You get all of them max and you can use orb swaps pretty often (every 2 turns or something once they're charged). Obviously ADK vs red is less than stellar, but whatever.
Is that realistic? Fuck no. Keep two at least. When there was the week long (two week long?) event I snagged about 10 of them and ended up with one with a couple skill ups and a couple that are base charge time.
The reason that ADK/CDK are mostly used on the team section is for orb changing. With dual colors and orb changing, you can almost always spring off an easy 100k dmg round.

ADK is still one of the most fun to play, even without the "ideal" setup. ADK lead, ripperx3, CDK, ADK ally, and OFF TO THE RACES! I'm getting my 2nd ADK to 30 for that team (as they clear easy shit quickly).
Various setups:
Green/Blue fanfir, black ripper, white ripper, cdk
red ripper, red starter, white ripper, cdk
blue ripper, white ripper, black ripper, cdk
adk, red ripper, blue ripper, G/Blu Fanfir (weekend dungeon team)

Basically, anything that's a Dragon is suddenly an awesome team, just make sure you don't bring light/dark rippers into the weekend dungeon. That gets a bit painful.

It's funny, as I have more Sirens on my friends list than anything else. ADK is second, G-Odin third, A-O and Horus tied for 4th. It's popular, easy as shit to play, and fun as hell. 1 rounding Siren in the "Diva in the Ice" stage of Ice Maze tech dungeon never gets old. Fuck that bitch for healing on me the first time.

lol...I feel bad for you. Two Odins, what a dilemma.
I realize it's like a lottery winner complaining... but getting anything else than one of the odins would have been preferable. Shit, I'd trade it to you if I could.

Also, has anyone read the new tips? Looks like if you can get a picture of your "search for friends" screen, they can restore your account or something.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'm just going to throw this out there...the egyptian gods as leaders give me anxiety issues from time to time.

I think I need to stick to adk or parvati green teams for farming to just lessen the frustration. I'll keep the Isis/Horus teams for when I'm dropping the weekend dungeon or need heavy hitters.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SEE!? It's not just me=P

Generic multipliers or even Bastet I barely think before moves. Horus I'm staring at the screen planning a path and concentrating my ass off...to get the last hit on a 90% dead Aqua Knight.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
well I think I'll have like four more expert runs in the dragon guardian for the 24 hours, no skill ups yet 5 feeders spent. I'd really love 1 max cd ADK, but I'm not holding my breath, hopefully this shit comes back sooner than later, just a really useful thing to have on your account, especially if you have like zero good red monsters like me!

Composter

I'll tell you what, it definitely makes you play the game better. Even with ADK or Resist/healer teams, I am now consistently doing 3+ combos without really thinking about it, whereas before I would do two combos, maybe 3 if they were really easily laid out.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'll tell you what, it definitely makes you play the game better. Even with ADK or Resist/healer teams, I am now consistently doing 3+ combos without really thinking about it, whereas before I would do two combos, maybe 3 if they were really easily laid out.
Oh no doubt about it it helps you play better. I would rather more consistency during my power farming sessions.

When I do any of the jewel/metal dragons I go in with an adk team of 2 ADK leaders and 1 sub ADK, CDK, green mech, dark mech.

Now for this 5 round run it is usually over in 5 turns.

1st round I match 3 black for the cdk and dark mech to each kill the 2 dragons.
Round 2-4 if little dragons is swept with a single green match. If any of the high dragons spawn then I need a 2 combo of green/black matches to clear it. King dragons require 3 combos of green/black usually.
Last round is a simple 2 green combo and it sweeps the high dragon and babies.

So basically if I do not get a king to spawn the run is over in 5 turns. Now when I was trying to farm this isis/bastet/horus eariler I would run into turns here and there with just a shitty gem set up...and lost multipliers.

I just don't see taking on the added difficulty/stress when my speed clears are already super effective. I'll save the 9x+ tricky shit for harder dungeons.

Thengel

well I think I'll have like four more expert runs in the dragon guardian for the 24 hours, no skill ups yet 5 feeders spent. I'd really love 1 max cd ADK, but I'm not holding my breath, hopefully this shit comes back sooner than later, just a really useful thing to have on your account, especially if you have like zero good red monsters like me!
Yeah I really think their quoted rates of skillups are BS, and the 'double skill up event!' is double the BS.

Crafty_sl

shitlord
The more I practice, the more I like running Horus/Horus rather than Horus/Isis. I'm finding that Heart To Attack orb changers make things easier. Currently running Horus/Cu Chu/Valk/Vamp/Neptune and having a blast. But, I'm in the same boat regarding farming the easy stuff, I'd still rather just roll through it without thinking using something like my healer team.

I tried running with a friends Ra a few times and gave up, screw that guy.

My ADK is forever stuck one level away from max skill. I've lost count of how many MSK he has eaten.
frown.png

frown.png

ShaKadelic_sl

shitlord
Those evolutions are known as "busty" evolutions. They are done in the powerup menu by selecting the correct materials. The power-up button will change to a different color. MAKE SURE THIS HAPPENS or you will lose your expensive mats and nothing will happen!

You can look up the materials needed for ifrit here:

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=ifrit

Looks like all the latebloomer dual color dragons require Dub Myth + 3 Dub of new color + dragon fruit... but check that site to be sure!
Wow, completely new game for me, like 5 new guys open up for evolution.

Godfest pulls:
gigas (fuck)
naga (meh)
mermaid (needed one)
Hell Deity Jackal Anubis (yeah..i guess? This guy is so hard to use, other than joking around in weekend dungeons, is there even a use for him?)

=/

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wow, completely new game for me, like 5 new guys open up for evolution.

Godfest pulls:
gigas (fuck)
naga (meh)
mermaid (needed one)
Hell Deity Jackal Anubis (yeah..i guess? This guy is so hard to use, other than joking around in weekend dungeons, is there even a use for him?)

=/
Gigas is ok as a fire orb changer, in an mono fire team, but otherwise yeah... he's physical so resolve on him is sort of bullshit. If it was 50% like Viper's, then it wouldn't be so bad.
Naga is great, I'd recommend one (or three) for everyone. I just got my fourth that I'm going to feed to my first.
Mermaid is the shit
Anubis is... shit. I'm sorry if people disagree, but you're still wrong and he's shit. Only in a tri-color dungeon, or with World/CtW, can you ever expect to use his stuff, and even then it's shit.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gotta love trollho pulled 4 times for godfest and got.
1. Titan(Didn't have one but its not that great, and already have a viper)
2. Ice Golem #2
3. Ice Golem #3
4. Shardran #2 (Already evo'd #1 to megalodran)

Trolled so hard, guess the game is telling me to just level and evolve what I have.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I pulled a Titan on my main during the godfest, figured I'd just use him to replace my maxed out dual color ogre on my resolve team and leave him unleveled.

Having the most fun with Bastet team. Mostly filled with shit still though.

edit: OK ADK runs done. Did like 6 before I got one MSK. Then got 2 in the next run, and 1 the run after that. Then 6 more blanks and 2 REEEEEALLY stupid deaths.

And now done.

Composter

Ugh....started a Master light run with a dark ripper instead of a light one. Quickest 50 sta I ever burnt. I may want to wake up before I play.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Damn... Venus is still at 30 in first form... need to get her to 50, evolved, then ultimate evolved for 60% white reduction.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I still dont like venus/ceres. Even with the 60% resist... though CtW is better than the long cooldown heal... Minerva is a step up... but Neptune/Hades really take the cake in that set. Utility of Poison! Though I havent used Gravity much not sure if defense effects it..

You get 50% with a Ripper... AND a 15turn 20,000dmg ae

So at what point does the 60% beat out the ripper?
Ripper has more HP, same dmg, but much less RCV...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I still dont like venus/ceres. Even with the 60% resist... though CtW is better than the long cooldown heal... Minerva is a step up... but Neptune/Hades really take the cake in that set. Utility of Poison! Though I havent used Gravity much not sure if defense effects it..
From my usage of Gravity, it's a straight 30% unmitigated by armor (6* Hades, no ultimate evolution).

But yeah, I can get 50% resist from any of the rippers... I can get 60% from L/L Venus or D/D Hades, and I don't think those are available anywhere else short of G Odin and full hp. I'm hoping to run expert a bunch and feed Venus (and Amat Ohkami), but I really want to try Master on some these and not get raped the first time.