Puzzles and Dragons

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Saw one guy with high + say he farms Castle of Satan for them when it's 1.5x on the weekend.

So I'm making a mono red team, 2.25x HP/RCV/ATK Shiva squad. I've got no red orb changer knight guy so right now I'm locked in to an Echidna and a Titan(gigas). Other 2 slots I have to choose from these: Ripper, Freyr, Horus, Sky Dragon, and Red/Green ogre. Also have a couple Lil red guys I could level. I can't seem to decide what to go with. Leaning towards Freyr/Horus for the big bomb potential with Titan's orb swap, plus they both have good HP and decent RCV, something that is severely lacking with red squads.
I've been working on mono red too for some reason. I don't have many fire monsters, but the ones I do have are solid and I'm now loving things like 4x/2x/2x or slight variations. Running Ares lead with Shiva, Horus, Gigas, and Enchidna subs then either Ares/Shiva/Freyr as friend leads. Rolled through all the technicals regardless of resists right up to Hill of Iris which I just haven't had the time or stam to clear yet.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Did all the keeper dungeons today...everything is so slow but inevitable with Godin + any healer that can at least do 2k hp a match. Just need to grind up to 50 stamina to try master dungeons. Oh and got 2 rainbow keeper drops so upping my Odin and ares eventually..... Btw 4k hp heals a turn is god mode.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Started rainbow last night and forgot to switch to my resolve leader. Oops. Really need to finish up my rippers...

And red team...

And green team...

And Horus team...

And ADK...

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Did you get the drop? That's the real question! If not, you should get it by your 3rd master run.
No. Actually more interested in the Succubus now than the dragon, after seeing the green. Obviously have a black ripper to level up now, so all I'm missing is a red.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been working on mono red too for some reason.
Honestly I'm mostly doing it just to have SOME medium-term goal to shoot for and I had the bits and pieces laying around to start it. Could have gone green just as easily except I'd put more materials in to Shiva than Parvati. The red dragon day just jump started it all=)

It won't be a real near end game team until I evolve everyone AND dump a bunch of mats in to levelling them. Team needs to be pushing 30k HP really to hang.

Anyone have a evolved Hades I can use for Master Dark Dragon? My Hades friend hasn't been online in a long while.
Also, Sorrow, might you be able to clear a space for me to use your Ama? You were maxed out last time I tried.
352,543,200 if anyone is as able to help me out.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Anyone have a evolved Hades I can use for Master Dark Dragon? My Hades friend hasn't been online in a long while.
Also, Sorrow, might you be able to clear a space for me to use your Ama? You were maxed out last time I tried.
352,543,200 if anyone is as able to help me out.
No problem. Invite sent.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I searched the thread for "gold dragon" and didn't find an answer to my question. I read the OP but I'm still pretty much a noob.

As a new player, what should I be keeping and what can I get rid of? I've evolved my original red dragon to 4 stars and I'm slowly feeding him things to get him to max level again (35 I think). I noticed Gold Dragons give a ton xp. Should I be saving them for something other than xp boosting?

Edit: Doesn't really answer my posed question, but it does answer the general question of "how should I level my creatures"http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=47

velk

Trakanon Raider
As a new player, what should I be keeping and what can I get rid of? I've evolved my original red dragon to 4 stars and I'm slowly feeding him things to get him to max level again (35 I think). I noticed Gold Dragons give a ton xp. Should I be saving them for something other than xp boosting?
Gold dragons are worth of heap of gold to sell, I usually sell them all unless I have a light creature that I am in a hurry to level up for some reason ( this is why ama account has 1 mil gold and my adk account has 6 mil ;p )

There's not a lot you want to keep at the start - the metal dragon + dragon plant + pengdra cycle takes way too many box slots to do at low level. Use metal dragons to level stuff up at least until you have 80+ box slots and castle of satan cleared.

For keeping - keep one of each lil' dragon ( e.g. lil' red dragon ), keep titan, mermaid, naga, dryad, cupid, vampire, succubus and obviously keep anything you get from the rare machine. Evo mats like lits and masks can be iffy at the start, I'd keep at least one of each color, but you can drop them if you need space, it just sucks to have to go do the newbie dungeons again to get one. Oh, also the colored knights aren't the ones people are talking about when they say they are worth keeping - it's only the 'mystic' knights, e.g. mystic dark knight etc.

If you look at the dungeon list athttp://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/normal-dungeons.asp, the 'major drops' for each dungeon are generally worth keeping, anything else is just fodder for levelling or evolving.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Ugh.

Dungeon of masks today, 52 stamina total. Ran it once, and got not a fucking thing off the last battle. Need a Divine Onyx and I can evolve Hades...

Not anywhere near the dungeon that drops the fucking things. 30% ultra gravity would be fucking sexy, but I could be chain running Dark Skydragon with the sta trying to farm a succubus and a dark knight instead.

Shitty choices.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I've been chaining dark sky all day...only at 42 stam so I get some downtime but chance at succ plus 9k exp is too hard to pass up.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Mystic Mask.

I'm sure I'll love it later, but right now, I'm feeling fucking trolled.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ugh.

Dungeon of masks today, 52 stamina total. Ran it once, and got not a fucking thing off the last battle. Need a Divine Onyx and I can evolve Hades...

Not anywhere near the dungeon that drops the fucking things. 30% ultra gravity would be fucking sexy, but I could be chain running Dark Skydragon with the sta trying to farm a succubus and a dark knight instead.

Shitty choices.
Going to be a bit hated here... just fed 3 divine onyx to my Hades for the xp and to clear up box space, was up to 7 total. Masks I don't have a problem with, as you can get them semi-rarely from technicals.

Mystic Mask.

I'm sure I'll love it later, but right now, I'm feeling fucking trolled.
You'll love it later. This is my first Wednesday with a drop in 3 weeks. I grabbed it right before a meeting and was happy through the entire thing.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Going to be a bit hated here... just fed 3 divine onyx to my Hades for the xp and to clear up box space, was up to 7 total. Masks I don't have a problem with, as you can get them semi-rarely from technicals.
Oh, yeah, I have the white technical unlocked now. Should just bust out Hades, Thanatos, the noob dark ripper, pierdra, my siren leader and someone's vampire lord and just smoke the shit outta that place and unlock the dark one. That's probably a way better use of time.

Good call.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Oh, yeah, I have the white technical unlocked now. Should just bust out Hades, Thanatos, the noob dark ripper, pierdra, my siren leader and someone's vampire lord and just smoke the shit outta that place and unlock the dark one. That's probably a way better use of time.

Good call.
I clear first tier techs with my ADK team. It's always fun killing the boss before they can do non-regular attacks.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I clear first tier techs with my ADK team. It's always fun killing the boss before they can do non-regular attacks.
Well, yeah, wish one of the skydragons would cough up a dragon knight too, but here we fucking are!

Did get a divine gold mask as very first drop outta the white tech, so that's promising.