Puzzles and Dragons

traizen

Trakanon Raider
Any recommendations on where to get a good guide on what I should do from the start?

I just feel I'm randomly running dungeons and doing rare pulls when I get 5 magic stones.. I have nothing resembling a team right now just facerolling. I picked up some extra stones but not sure who I should start leveling up or what I should be going after.

So far I got:
Apollo (Level 4)
Parvati + (Level 5)
Valkyrie
Dark Golem Mk II
Shaitan
Red stater dragon
Lil white Dragon
Vampire

On a side note, what is the present egg from the Easter dungeon for?
Anyone use IRC or anything where I could ask dumb questions?

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Can we all agree I have the worst luck?

Verche
Msk
Naga
Mlk
Thanatos
Mck
Drall
A gold egg!!...Drawn joker.

WTF man.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yep, pretty fail there.
Two rolls for me:
- solar deity Apollo
- artemis (used for skill up on another)

Going to save stones for gold Dragon farming

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Heh

Chaos Dragon Knight
Hades (I'd have to evolve him to even get an ultra gravity skillup)
Mystic Phoenix Knight.
Sylph
Dark Dragon Knight
Shardra (blow me)
Hades again.

I have every single thing I rolled today. Every fucking thing.

Fuck you, trollho!

Crafty_sl

shitlord
I don't get this Easter Dungeon. Killed the thing without thinking much and got a Present Egg, what good is it?
Once you level it up and evolve it, it turns into one of the three Noel Dragons (#520-#522www.puzzledragonx.com). They have leader skill 2x HP and RCV with activated skill of 30x ATK to single target 13 turn cool down. They also give 1 mil exp. (1.5 mil to same color) when fully leveled and used as feeders.

For those who havent run the dungeon yet, you can tell which color you'll get by the text from the skills the monster uses when in the dungeon and quit/re-enter if you don't see the one you want. Can only finish the dungeon once.

Happy Easter is water.
Hallelujah is wood.
Let's celebrate Easter is fire.

Sometimes have to wait a couple turns if they use "wait and see".

Df~_sl

shitlord
Present egg xp to lvl 15, evolve into one of three colored noel dragons...red green or blue...

red is terribad, green and blue are good.

Blue for sirens
Green for pavarti teams
Not sure red has a good choice... but i suppose echidna or sticker girl
frown.png

frown.png

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Couldn't resist, rolled my sad single roll and got Venus. Thought I'd struck out again but now I've read up a bit she sounds quite useful actually!

If you didn't pay attention and got a red one or just don't think you will use the Noel dragon, max it anyway as it's a hella nice xp feeder to something more important.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Really hating myself for not paying attention and failing to get a Blue Noel, that's what happens when you play 1st thing waking up at 6am with a hangover.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Really hating myself for not paying attention and failing to get a Blue Noel, that's what happens when you play 1st thing waking up at 6am with a hangover.
Mine never changed it's message, after the 5th time I decided it wasn't going to.

Oh, quit and re-enter. Yeah, fuck that shit. I'll just take the shitty red one and max out something somewhere.

Thengel

Would have really loved Neptune or Hades. Got an Ares and Anubis. Not sure what I'll do with either one of them, but at least they weren't total garbage like every single other roll I've had since my first.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Wouldnt mind Ares, seems like he would be kickass for a fire team. Anubis, well, time to become one with the matrix.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I am just gonna feed it to my echidna I guess
frown.png

So I am all set for Hera to show up as long as no one removes me from friends list!
Going with Godamn team. (green odin + Ama) 3 Rainbow Keepers and Lilith using the High HP odin and Vritra with the lower HP odin. If I am careful with my HP I can get to 15% HP and use Vritras nuke... Gonna test how much the dmg is now on endless corridor. So it will take me approximately 4 vritra nukes to kill Neptune. It takes 15 turns to charge p the skill, 20 turns to get me to the correct HP(during which I must match once...,
34X4 = 136 turns using Vritra(paying attention) or 60 turns using lilith(mindless onematchin)... UGG

Also looks like I am set for 2 Heroes as long as[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */or[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> *//SA dont remove me (I need a sea diety abyss neptune). Going with Fortoytops/Abyss Neptune as leaders, 3 rainbow keepers and StE as subs.

No team capable of doing Valkyrie or Zeus yet... maybe Zeus if he was coming after I get my dark team to mid levels...

frown.png

Composter

I decided to lay down another $23...my luck has to change someday...right?

Dark golem mk 2
Dark dragon knight

Apparently not...wtf is wrong with me???

Then...

Loki
Hades
Ceres
Freyja

Thengel

Wouldnt mind Ares, seems like he would be kickass for a fire team. Anubis, well, time to become one with the matrix.
Yeah I just don't know where a fire team really gets you. I already have a killer fire team that I never use, don't think Ares will change that!

Df~_sl

shitlord
I cant complain about my rolls too much... or one of the actual greek gods. I still have 30 stones left... Gonna see how I do on gold hunts and possibly pull one or two more times...

Df~_sl

shitlord
If its the evo'd toytops that will be useful for 2heros
smile.png

Here goes Gold Dungeon...

6 runs... one king, lots of garbage (too bad light pengdras arent in game yet!)

ama at lvl 94.... getting closer!

ran out of time at lvl 96..
237530xp left to max her... 3 more kings and I wont have to worry about light xp for a long while!!!

smile.png