Puzzles and Dragons

Ended up with Minerva (I guess one more dual resist isn't bad), and Persephone, who looks like she would be amazing on a mono dark team (but I don't really have anything to put that team together).
So nothing really helpful, but better than trash rolls.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lost all my app data when my iPad got fucked up this week. Pulled a Godin today, how do I back up this shit so it doesn't happen again?

Df~_sl

shitlord
use ifunbox and copy your pad or padEN documents folder somewhere else...

also...

you listed pierdrawn as not trash? Then what was your trash? :p

Normally faillion, Faildrall, Megafail, and pierdrawn and toytops are considered trash :p

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there any reason to have multiple odins? Got two on the pulls today and wasn't sure if it was just better to feed it to the other. Kind of a mini-ripper with a much higher team cost.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Also looks like I am set for 2 Heroes as long as[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */or[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> *//SA dont remove me (I need a sea diety abyss neptune). Going with Fortoytops/Abyss Neptune as leaders, 3 rainbow keepers and StE as subs.

No team capable of doing Valkyrie or Zeus yet... maybe Zeus if he was coming after I get my dark team to mid levels...
You need me to leave up my sea diety abyss neptune? he's level 28. I'm[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */I think, I put him up regardless, the others may be higher.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Got a Persephone on my last pull. So not complete shit I guess. I've got her, Underlord Hades, a CDK, Thanatos, Hades, Hades, and a 4* dark ripper. I've also got a ton of vampire lord friends, so I guess this is doable.

Kicking around the idea of buying another 6 pulls, but I can't shake the idea I'm gonna get kicked in the balls like everyone else is. Still need a lilith, so I guess its back to skydragon chaining.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Worked on CoS dungeons yesterday. Got green knight first try, White knight on second try, and Blue knight on second try.

Just did to Magic Stone rolls got a Fairlio (wtf is that) and a Shiva. So Win I guess?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finished weekend dungeon master with my Shiva team, that felt good.

Was looking at the numbers for Two Heroes. I'm fucked there I guess. Don't have a poisoner for Highlander, but mono red could get through his armor eventually. But even if I lived through that then I'm left with a blue guy cutting my hits in half and hitting me for 14k every 3 turns(have 23k). At some point I just won't get the heal orbs needed to keep up while I whittle down his 1.1million HP. All of which is assuming I could get by the triple vamps.

Mono-red RCV is lacking somewhat. I could make up for it with multiple Echidnas, but I don't have that either and without them skilled up it probably wouldn't be worth it anyways.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Any recommendations on where to get a good guide on what I should do from the start?

I just feel I'm randomly running dungeons and doing rare pulls when I get 5 magic stones.. I have nothing resembling a team right now just facerolling. I picked up some extra stones but not sure who I should start leveling up or what I should be going after.

So far I got:
Apollo (Level 4)
Parvati + (Level 5)
Valkyrie
Dark Golem Mk II
Shaitan
Red stater dragon
Lil white Dragon
Vampire
You have 2/3 of the hard parts of making a good light team ( apollo and valkyrie ), and the third bit ( mystic light knight ) can be gotten from castle of satan at the moment. The only downside is that light teams take a lot of experience to level up. You could also make a green team around parvati, although you will want to get at least two mystic stone knights, also from castle of satan currently. The only limitation there is you'll really want a green spearman as well, and they are really hard to get.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You have 2/3 of the hard parts of making a good light team ( apollo and valkyrie ), and the third bit ( mystic light knight ) can be gotten from castle of satan at the moment. The only downside is that light teams take a lot of experience to level up. You could also make a green team around parvati, although you will want to get at least two mystic stone knights, also from castle of satan currently. The only limitation there is you'll really want a green spearman as well, and they are really hard to get.
Spearman, as in Highlander? His dungeon should be available this upcoming week
tongue.png

My rolls...

second form red golem
BlOdin (#2)
Hermes
Ceres
Final Form Hades (#2... this one is going Dark/Light)
Loki
Minerva
Apollo
second form flare drall
pierdrawn

Not too bad. I was really hoping for Neptune, and the second BL Odin and Hades are just meh. Ceres is nice, as I don't need to get my green ripper up for Green Resist then

tongue.png

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Seconding what Velk said.

Very nice start to a light team. Power up to Castle of Satan to grab that mystic knight and you are pretty much set.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I blew a bunch of stones for he faint chance of getting a blue Odin for my alt account.

First time I've really regretted wasting cash on this heh.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I blew a bunch of stones for he faint chance of getting a blue Odin for my alt account.

First time I've really regretted wasting cash on this heh.
Totally wish I could trade... Have doubles of a bunch of other gods/rares that I know other people could use.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'm keeping some of these top end gods that are duplicates just for the off chance some form of trading is released in the future.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, not gonna buy anymore pulls. Gold dragons have been really good, and sapphires yesterday. I have a blue ripper waiting to evolve, and my Holy ripper will be close enough to finish off with off colored pengdras this week. It's pretty hard to fit multiple gods into a team anyway, so I'll just keep on rolling with my rainbow of Knights and everything except a red ripper and I'll see if I can't progress pretty far off those.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Okay, so I've got a Loki, a Hades, a Vampire Lord, a Dark Mech, a dark swordsman, a Drawn Joker. I'm starting to think I may actually have a dark team forming up here.

Mahstah_sl

shitlord
also...

you listed pierdrawn as not trash? Then what was your trash? :p

Normally faillion, Faildrall, Megafail, and pierdrawn and toytops are considered trash :p
Didn't have one already. The rest was cupids and other random 3* junk.

Also looks like I am set for 2 Heroes as long as[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */or[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> *//SA dont remove me
That's my alt account, won't be removing anyone from here. Cant promise to keep Nep up full time but I will try.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I am one King away from maxing my Ama... I will have 2 runs left to use this afternoon without burning another stone, so thats good...

As for putting up Sea Diety Abyss Neptunes, I wont need them until 2 Heros dungeon, but I will check my HP requirement, it looks like anything above 1696HP is fine. So lvl 38+