Puzzles and Dragons

Df~_sl

shitlord
Decided to treat myself with some more rolls since I got sort of lucky with gold dragons and finished ama...

3 rolls:
lvl 5 Godin
lvl 6 Neptune
lvl 30 Anubis

Ran expert breakers... wtf? whats the point of this dungeon...
Gonna do all three for the stone but, got light on expert, dark on adept, havent done apprentice yet...

So I guess I have a bunch more projects on my main account. Level up dark team, evo neptune, yum yum! I guess I am sort of happy about the Godin... but at the same time, I already have the other half of that combo and he is sort of crappy as a sub
frown.png

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I didn't get a drop from any of the breaker dungeons and I don't really give a monkeys, I'm too busy being sad that I don't think I'll get any of the special shit from this week. Hera *might* be possible but the one I'd really like, Valkyrie, is miles away from being done with my troupe.

Stupid (addictive!) game
tongue.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
Dont bother with breakers for farming... but its a free stone for 45stamina... and a chance at some golems you probably got too many of during REM rolls:p

I need to do an inventory of Evo mats now
frown.png

Need:
Tuesday:
2 more Rainbow Keepers
1 Light Keeper
1 Red Keeper
3 Blue Keepers
Wednesday
1 Light Mask
1 Dark Mask
1 Red Mask
1 Blue Mask
2 Mystic Mask
Friday
3 Dub Mythlits
5 Mythlits
5 Black Dublits

I only need one more rainbow keeper for tomorrow, but I will try to get as many as I can during the double drop!
I have enough divine masks for this week, I guess I can run it 2x on wednesday since I need a light and dark mask anyway...

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I should be at rank 20 or near it on my new account. I'll pm you when I get home tonight.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I didn't get a drop from any of the breaker dungeons and I don't really give a monkeys, I'm too busy being sad that I don't think I'll get any of the special shit from this week. Hera *might* be possible but the one I'd really like, Valkyrie, is miles away from being done with my troupe.

Stupid (addictive!) game
tongue.png
Any chance you have requirements for the upcoming special dungeons? I'm pondering a stone investment to get a zeus/hera/valk. Valk team just seems so... stupidly overpowered.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I rolled a Great Valkyrie the other day, and while I really like her + Isis on a healer girl team, the hp of the team is pretty low (<6k). Great for rolling pengdra dungeons, but not much else, I've found.

Or maybe I'm doing it wrong? GValk leader; Alraune, StE, Echidna, and Lilith as subs.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Any chance you have requirements for the upcoming special dungeons? I'm pondering a stone investment to get a zeus/hera/valk. Valk team just seems so... stupidly overpowered.
I got a GValk as my starter roll, what, 2 months ago? Have gotten pretty crap rolls ever since, none of the overpowered stuff like Ama, Odin, Orochi, etc. At rank 132 I'm really considering rerolling again just because, like Neph said, I don't see what good rolling low level crap is, and a healer team cannot take a hit on anything worthwhile. The returns on leveling it are also pretty terrible.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So last night I notice on my main that I have 3 stones. Figure I can plow through 2 sets of dungeons for 2 more and get one more roll in. So I truck through tech Shrine of Green Water with Shiva. Then I decide to do Tomb of the Saint - Expert because the next Tech is Red/Blue and I dislike blues=P

Roll through there too until the end. OOPS! Forgot it was Hades. All my cooldowns used and he's still 30% or so. Boom, 66k killshot on my face.

Stick Titan in the lead and bring a Shiva helper and roll through and finish him pretty easy. 5 stones, YAY! Go roll and BOOM! Fairlio.

Way better than spending those stones on friend slots and inventory room.

Seriously, that Godfest was fucking terrible. Last one seems like people were getting tons of useful shit. This time seems like way more people just wasted stones on piles of dogshit.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Recommended for 2Heros:
12800HP
50 dark reduction
50 green reduction
75 blue reduction

First three waves are relatively easy
4th wave is the HP requirement wave... 3 vampire lords that attack every 3 rounds for 8520 damage. Worst case scenario they all attack on the same turn, which is why you want the 50% dark reduction and 12800HP.

Wave 5
Each turn green damage for 5710 (2855 after reduction)
Every 6 turns blue damage for 14085 (3522 after reduction)

Green has 17000 armor or so and 372633 HP
Blue has 70 armor and 1117077 HP

If you have abyss neptune the poison does alot of the work for you... but you still need to survive long enough to do that, which is why bringing a heart maker (or two) is preferable.
Toytops + Abyss Neptune as leaders with StE as Sub and HP Like Rainbow Keepers is a viable strategy.

Rainbow Keeper cooldown will also help you on wave 4.

I am not sure if I can heal enough to do it...

Hera is a much more straightforward fight... but slightly more difficult teamcheck.

Hera requires 16500 HP, Green Odin as leader, and some form of poison (for your sanity... 72000armor and 44489 hp means about 9000 turns with all 5 of your pets hitting... yeah... bring poison)
Waves 1 - 4 are Demons and Knights... very straightforward... as usual.
Waves 5 6 7 are easy.
Wave 8... Poison Check Neptune 72000 armor, use poison, automatch to victory
Wave 9... HP Check Hades hits for 62123 every 6 rounds. With Godin its reduced to 16400, be at full health or die.
Wave 10 if you beat wave 9, you can easily beat wave 10. Hera needs 2469 healing per turn with godin, or she hits you for 12345 dmg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking at the Ancient Fire Dragon numbers. On Master in round 9 Echidna hits for 9810 every round. If I bring my red ripper and one of the big Amats I'm still gonna be at a deficit. Thank fuck for tri-color and easy heart matching=)

Round 5 Chimeras will suck almost as much if they sync up. 9882 every 2 rounds, x 2. Along with 980 armor. Gonna be fun.

No way I can handle legend, replacing Echidna with Alraune in round 9 means I'd not have the resists. Splatto. Not even considering the double demons(blue/red) in round 5.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I have a Valk team... its not stupidly overpowered at all.. possibly when they change the "healer" subtype to add more stuff yes... but currently...

On US side:
Enchilada(red)
Siren the Enchantress(blue)
Archangel(light)
Alraune(green)
Lilith Witch of the Night (dark)
Carbuncles...

You are basically a higher utility version of 6.25ADK except much less burst damage but higher utility. Without sticker girl leader you will have less than 8000 HP which means... cant fight anything of value.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Looking at the Ancient Fire Dragon numbers. On Master in round 9 Echidna hits for 9810 every round. If I bring my red ripper and one of the big Amats I'm still gonna be at a deficit. Thank fuck for tri-color and easy heart matching=)

Round 5 Chimeras will suck almost as much if they sync up. 9882 every 2 rounds, x 2. Along with 980 armor. Gonna be fun.

No way I can handle legend, replacing Echidna with Alraune in round 9 means I'd not have the resists. Splatto. Not even considering the double demons(blue/red) in round 5.
Thats when menace skills (orochi/echidna) start becoming so ridiculously awesome...

The no RCV dungeons just made automatching and having a big enough AO to keep you through it important... but after that... you actually need a real team.

New Greek + Indian god = 3x atk 3x atk 1.5x rcv which is better than 50% dmg reduction and autohealing...

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Recommended for 2Heros:
12800HP
50 dark reduction
50 green reduction
75 blue reduction
I get getting 2 of those, with Dual resist, but what gives 75 blue reduction?

I haven't been playing as long as you guys, I think I'll be bowing out of this round of these super dungeons. But, team is progressing pretty well. Got a great mono dark team, great green team, 5* holy and wood rippers, with a blue waiting to Evolve, and another wood ripper at 49.

I'll get em next time around
smile.png

Oh, changed my leader most of the time to Persephone. Seems I'm getting way more PAL points with her than I was with Siren The Enchanter or Hades.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I get getting 2 of those, with Dual resist, but what gives 75 blue reduction?

I haven't been playing as long as you guys, I think I'll be bowing out of this round of these super dungeons. But, team is progressing pretty well. Got a great mono dark team, great green team, 5* holy and wood rippers, with a blue waiting to Evolve, and another wood ripper at 49.

I'll get em next time around
smile.png

Oh, changed my leader most of the time to Persephone. Seems I'm getting way more PAL points with her than I was with Siren The Enchanter or Hades.
50/50/75 is two dual type reductions.

So Toytops does 1/2 blue and green, dark neptune does 1/2 blue and dark, so 1/2*1/2 blue = 3/4 blue, shooting you up to the necessary requirements.

Which is kind of awesome as long as my friends keep up their neptunes, and I have everything else (except I need a rainbow or two tomorrow, so that's going to be some stamina stones).

In regards to Persephone... PAD is about farming. There are some clutch situations where a specific ally is needed, but for the most part the game is about making farming easier. Persephone does that for all-dark/strongly-dark teams. So PAL point farming is either you have this amazing Amat/GOdin, or you end up with something that makes farming easier (ADK, Greek/Indian/Norse gods, etc).

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
50/50/75 is two dual type reductions.

So Toytops does 1/2 blue and green, dark neptune does 1/2 blue and dark, so 1/2*1/2 blue = 3/4 blue, shooting you up to the necessary requirements.

Which is kind of awesome as long as my friends keep up their neptunes, and I have everything else (except I need a rainbow or two tomorrow, so that's going to be some stamina stones).
Ah, got you. Yeah, was kinda hoping for a Neptune this godfest since I don't have a poisoner and my blue team is kinda lacking.

But, the godfest was total shit, so uhh, well, plan B I guess is farming a Lilith.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ah, got you. Yeah, was kinda hoping for a Neptune this godfest since I don't have a poisoner and my blue team is kinda lacking.

But, the godfest was total shit, so uhh, well, plan B I guess is farming a Lilith.
Yeah, I have a lilith and I was still hoping for a neptune. His poison is just so much stronger and the resist is so crazy-awesome.