Puzzles and Dragons

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Any pro strats on how a noob can clear the adept version of the twilight sky dragon dungeon? I did fine with no healing until the boss fight who attacks for 1/3 of my hp every round...

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Any pro strats on how a noob can clear the adept version of the twilight sky dragon dungeon? I did fine with no healing until the boss fight who attacks for 1/3 of my hp every round...
What do you have? That will basically tell you what you need. You pretty much need dark resist, or a healer, or I did it with an Odin when I was lower rank too. If you have a healer, grab a Hades helper. If you have a Hades/Dark Ripper, grab a healer helper.

Anyone with Rondo of Healing should be able to heal thru the adept boss pretty easily, so that means any Siren the Enchanter, the Amaratsu Okhami's, etc.

I've got Persephone up right now (or should, maybe someone can check), but I'm outta stamina, so I can put up my Underlord Hades, or my Siren the Enchanter should be able to heal that one easy too. I spent a lot of time chain running Expert, it was a helluva XP haul for awhile. 9k+ per clear, ranked up in 2 runs until very recently, and I think I'm rank 84 now. Skydragons were pretty good to me while they were up.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What are you using and what do you have for monsters?
Godin + Healer should make it easy. It's how I clear it on my alt account (Healer is either lvl 50 regular Amat or level 60 Siren, neither evolved).

Thanks
smile.png
clearing Legendary tricolor red with double anubis team, trying for no stones. Currently on R5.

Edit: Round 8, highest combo so far 18
I am 8 for 8 on 100X dmg
smile.png

Edit: 9 for 9. Now to Round 10

11 for 11. Finished the boss in two rounds... whole dungeon took me less than twenty minutes

Did not get an alraune
frown.png
Might have to try this... I've got myself two anubises.

Figured out my HP problem on Hades... derp 3 rainbow keepers means I should be able to just squeek by (hopefully). Any suggestions on when to use the ability? I'm guessing I hit the ability so that my last turn of protection ends after his hit, and not using the dmg reduction right before he hits?

Df~_sl

shitlord
Ao... cheese it. Triple Rainbow Keeper... or as many Golems as you can (the one with the 50% damage for several turns skill.
He attacks every 6 turns... so if you have 4 keepers... you never need to take an unmitigated hit, even if you do not have the HP requirement. BUT that leaves you with no poison for Neptune...

So 3 Keepers + Neptune gives you 21 turns of Damage to kill Hades... No matter when you pop your keeper... the 20 turn cooldown means you will be 2 turns short...

Or you can find a higher level Godin... highest I have seen around is 4500hp - 380,435,291 He seems to be refreshing on the hour

Wait, 3 rainbow keepers + sea diety neptune for your poison and your max amaterasu... means you should just need any Godin with above 3700HP.. (even with my lowly lilith of 737 hp, I only needed 3926 Godin to beat the cap.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ao... cheese it. Triple Rainbow Keeper... or as many Golems as you can (the one with the 50% damage for several turns skill.
He attacks every 6 turns... so if you have 4 keepers... you never need to take an unmitigated hit, even if you do not have the HP requirement. BUT that leaves you with no poison for Neptune...

So 3 Keepers + Neptune gives you 21 turns of Damage to kill Hades... No matter when you pop your keeper... the 20 turn cooldown means you will be 2 turns short...

Or you can find a higher level Godin... highest I have seen around is 4500hp - 380,435,291 He seems to be refreshing on the hour

Wait, 3 rainbow keepers + sea diety neptune for your poison and your max amaterasu... means you should just need any Godin with above 3700HP.. (even with my lowly lilith of 737 hp, I only needed 3926 Godin to beat the cap.
Yeah, Lilith is at 1k hp, using my own Godin with 3600hp (I think), 3 rainbows, and the 2nd highest Amat I can find.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, Lilith is at 1k hp, using my own Godin with 3600hp (I think), 3 rainbows, and the 2nd highest Amat I can find.
Using a single stone for a Hera clear seems like a deal. Hell, I might even endure this twice. Wish I had a Neptune to beef up though.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ugh....if I hadn't levelled my chimera, I could use Df's Amat...as it is, looks like Iwill have to wait for Sorrow, and pray that I log in quickly enough to use him.

ShaKadelic_sl

shitlord
[JP] Stat, Type, and Skill changes to be implemented soon:

http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/130404skill.html

Changes are:

- Verche, the Knights of Sky - Add "Technique" sub type

- All Dual-Element Ogres -> Increase skill attack damage from 30k to 35k

- Awaken Blue Odin -> Leader skill name change, and now give "2.5x attack for God type and Water Element"

- Dino Rider Drake and Dragon Rider Arthur -> Add "Dragon" subtype and adjust HP upward.

- Beast Rider Merlin, Marine Rider Robin, and Gryps Rider Finn -> Add "Demon" subtype and adjust HP upward.

- Ra -> Increase skill attack damage from 5000 to 7777.

- Anubis -> Decrease skill attack cooldown by 5.

- Stage 2 of Will-o-Wisp, Kelpie, and Treant -> Increase skill attack damage from 30k to 35k

- Mech Taiko -> Increase skill attack damage from 5000 to 7777

- Fire, Water, and Wood Stage 1 Archangel -> Reduce skill cooldown by 5 turns, and change its effect: "Convert Light Orbs into Main Element Orbs, and Dark Orbs into Heart Orbs."

- Fire, Water, and Wood Stage 2 Archangel -> All the changes of Stage 1, AND adjust Attack power upward

- Archangel Raphael and Lucifer (both Stage 1 and 2) -> Adjust Attack power upward

- Fire, Water, and Wood Stage 1 Chief Demon -> Reduce skill cooldown by 5 turns.

- Fire, Water, and Wood Stage 2 Chief Demon -> Reduce skill cooldown by 5 turns, and adjust Attack power upward

- Chief Demon Baal (both Stage 1 and 2) -> Reduce skill cooldown by 5 turns

- Stage 2 Chief Demon Lucifer -> Adjust Attack power upward.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Sorry Thengel, didn't sew your friend request, added you.

Going to start my Viper / Valk run now.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Since Hera is a no go I decided to pop in and knock out Master ancient dagron. Just finished round 4 and realized I put together a team based on ATK/Skills and totally didn't notice that I'd brought a Rainbow Keeper and Yomi. So half my team gets zero orbs. I am REALLY good at this game.

Df~_sl

shitlord
As long as you have red ripper and healer, you can survive master.

Hoping to get 2 myth dublits and 2 red dublits... I want to evolve my JP horus!

For anyone thats been running the master red dragon run... whats your drop % been on echidna? I didnt get the drop from Legendary
frown.png
Gonna try it again if Thengel refreshes his Anubis for me when I get more stamina :p

I wonder what type of team is needed for a 0 stone zues clear...

Anyone know the app that people use to record their game while they play?

Thengel

Sorry Thengel, didn't sew your friend request, added you.

Going to start my Viper / Valk run now.
I'm in the middle of my viper/valk right now. I was doing some math and figured that my 3 heart heals were about 2920 HP, so I thought I had to stay under 6k. Then I realized that's with zero combo, I really heal like 5-10k per round, so I went with a high level demon viper orochi and 7308 HP. Blew through everything so far, chipping away at Hades atm. Venus (and Hera) are super stressful though, since you have to match hearts every round or die. Something like a phone call or low battery warning will blow this run for me, but so far so good!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I started run but haven't done anything yet because require too much attention while in this meeting. Went with Orochi, Enchilada, Siren, G Valk, Neptune, G Valk. Worried that my second GValk should have been Siren. Wish I had two Enchidna.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Thats why you turn on airplane mode
smile.png

Gonna try my double anubis 0 stone Zues run... what do yall think the chances of that will be?
smile.png

Team will be...
Anubis
Echidna
CDK (or rainbow keeper)
Vampire
Siren or Hera
Anubis

Napkin mathing it against Zues:
Anubis = 1m dmg
Anubis2 = 1m dmg
Rainbow Keeper = 2m dmg
Dead zues as long as I get a 10combo...

I proved to myself I can go 11 for 11 on 10+combos earlier today... I assume I only need to go 5 for 5 or maybe 6 to kill the big guy. Especially since I get 6 dudes instead of just 4!

Thengel

Got the hera, no real problems. Team was 58 GValk, 56 StE (Max Skill), 52 StE (Lvl 4 Skill), 49 Enchidna tRE, 46 Lillith tWotN, 37 Demon Viper Orochi.

It took me a long time, but really with 2 sirens, enchi and orochi, I had so many cooldowns that it was never a problem. Had to match 3 hearts + something else every round, but if ever that was in question I'd use a siren or a delay skill.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Grats man! Now farm up another and level up your Anubis some for me too! Every +5 attack on your anubis is another 8000 paperdoll damage!

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
So I'm on Neptune in hera dungeon and kicking myself because I have no poison pets....Hades can nuke him but even my green ripper hits for 1 am I boned? Do I need to hit a certain combo amt before I can dent him?

Thengel

Grats man! Now farm up another and level up your Anubis some for me too! Every +5 attack on your anubis is another 8000 paperdoll damage!
Yeah my biggest problem with this game is too many priorities. I'd like to build just one monster team, but I keep switching it up. I have a full healer team in the mid 50s, a killer fire and light team that need tons of exp, then random subs like anubis, rippers, and CDK that I could dump exp into too
frown.png

I'm thinking light team would probably be beastly, fire team is great but of limited use, and healer team just doesn't scale well, so light team! Then I realize how much of a bitch leveling up a light team will be haha.