Puzzles and Dragons

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah I really wish they would put gold dragons back on rotation. Apollo is just my only triple multiplier. Have Idunn & Idunna for water (ATK/RCV) and Ares for red (ATK/HP). Green & Dark all suck. Even if I go with a standard fire team instead of the full on HP route, my RCV will still really suck ass. Fire generally has terrible RCV, and Ares doesn't give any.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Did we ever get a consensus about best technical to farm? I know that if you only have the first couple unlocked, farming stage 1 or 2 is the best choice (stage 2 has higher xp/gold) but not sure how it compares to the higher level stuff after Temple of Trailokya...

Just the smoothness of having one ogre or carbuncle max your pengdra is pretty nice... worth the extra 3 stam a run.... and possibly getting devils of the wrong color and more chances of different stuff to drop instead of just pengdras... I have no idea... I guess with enough data I could make a model...

Burr

Molten Core Raider
HAHAHAHA have fun levelling your light team... Just maxing my ama took for damn ever.

Level red, the few blue dungeons you will be "weak" against arent that big of a deal (though in two weeks, when ancient blue shows up, you wont be that useful, but neither will your healer girls team)

4x hp is nice, until you realize you have no hope of healing that back up... and it goes away much faster than it comes back.

I am bored and have extra stones from all the events this week so refilling stam and heading up the technical dungeons...

Will find out just how far an "ADK" team can go...
Double ADK leaders
3 colored rippers and red ancient dragon. 9100hp and no skillups
I have used and still using my ADK team for all the normal and tech dungeons and it has been working great. As long as you can make more than 4 combos, everything usually dies in one shot. I usually prefer an Isis ally or another ADK if there are no Isis allies available. Definitely a fun team watching all those numbers fly up. With enough combos and multipliers, I have had creatures reach up to 200K+. Pretty crazy.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Not that there isn't enough things that need XP and I should focus on, think I'll just spend the next few days farming Echidna's for skill up. Whiskey Dungeon seems better b/c it isn't that hard to fly through, but the insane HP of the boss if I don't hit 10+ with Anubis means it takes forever. Alternatively the Legendary Fire has them too and is super easy to fly through...

*edit: Plus I think I'd rather skill up the Whiskey Dragon while farming Echidna

Thengel

Not that there isn't enough things that need XP and I should focus on, think I'll just spend the next few days farming Echidna's for skill up. Whiskey Dungeon seems better b/c it isn't that hard to fly through, but the insane HP of the boss if I don't hit 10+ with Anubis means it takes forever. Alternatively the Legendary Fire has them too and is super easy to fly through...

*edit: Plus I think I'd rather skill up the Whiskey Dragon while farming Echidna
Yeah I've been crushing expert ancient fire over and over...so far no ech or dragon drops. Sucks because I'd really like the dragon! Have tried master 4 times, and every single time I've gotten to the two chims and they are both sitting at 1 turn.

Thengel

Did we ever get a consensus about best technical to farm? I know that if you only have the first couple unlocked, farming stage 1 or 2 is the best choice (stage 2 has higher xp/gold) but not sure how it compares to the higher level stuff after Temple of Trailokya...

Just the smoothness of having one ogre or carbuncle max your pengdra is pretty nice... worth the extra 3 stam a run.... and possibly getting devils of the wrong color and more chances of different stuff to drop instead of just pengdras... I have no idea... I guess with enough data I could make a model...
Honestly I think the early ones are still better for farming. The later ones can give evolved pengs and dublits and what not, but they are extremely rare. You're much more likely to get zero pengs at all, and you're never going to come out of a run with 3-4 like you do on the earlier ones. That said, I enjoy doing the later ones more, and usually do.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yeah... but I am also getting fed up with the dragonplant/gem farming... (to catch the specific gem I need, I normally have to wake up at 3 or 5am...)

So I guess I will keep mixing it up... i am thoroughly enjoying the monday tech drop... Though I don't have enough stam to do all the stuff I want to do anyway... After I get the evo mats I need for the recent godfest additions, AND the limited time dungeons... joy!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider

Farm the last level of Hill of Iris's Rainbow called Goddess in Paradise.

All the pengdras and chimeras are level 5 so 1 for 1 feeding maxes out the pendgra. I've picked up a few evolved pengdragons and have had really good returns on +eggs.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Walked through Master version of legendary dragon, devils are harder than the boss is. Did all 3 for the stone and got the drop on master.
The legendary dragons have an ultimate evolution through power fusion (like Dark Dark Hades, etc), though the SKILL CHANGES, so no skill ups persist.

I'm sort of digging this dungeon, but I'll still be cranking through whiskey-expert for Naga+Moltdra for leveling some of my under-developed fire monsters. I wish I could math it up to find out if I'm actually getting better returns on STA investment in the whiskey-master than if I were grinding out pendras or even carbuncle farming for monster leveling, but my fluency in math has been stunted due to google.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love how powerful odin/healer teams are for a newbie but damn is killing stuff slow.

I can get through ancient fire dungeon expert so hopefully I can pull some enchiladas these next two weeks.

Thengel

Are you having any luck in expert whiskey? I still have gotten nothing at all after 10+ runs.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I'm with you thengel, I've run expert whiskey with all of my stamina, I think I'm around 15 runs, zero nagas, 1 dragon on my last run. That's all I've seen so far.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Are you having any luck in expert whiskey? I still have gotten nothing at all after 10+ runs.
I had a great run of luck in the expert level of the whiskey dungeon for nagas this past weekend. Maxed out my enchilida completely on Saturday.

10 round cooldown on the stun is flat out godly when running a Zeus leader. Zeus still sucks dick compared to the Blue Odin team. Oh noes a shit mob hit me for 100...now I can't do dick for damage and will die to trash.

ShaKadelic_sl

shitlord
So, on the topic of nagas: i have one[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */that ive pulled out of the rare maschine. in the last 2 or 3 days, i got 3 nagas between ancient fire dragon and legendary flame dragon. Should i evolve multiple echida, TRE's or just feed the 3 nagas to my one echidna? Feed them all at once or each on their own?

Also, got a dark skydragon yesterday and boy, he sucks ass. What is the point to low stat monsters like him?

Thengel

I keep 3 enchis, just because multiple delays can be useful, as someone showed in that Hera video. If I were you I'd keep 2 or 3, feed the rest to one of them (together or one at a time does not matter), and only level up / evolve one of them for now.

Skydragons are pretty terrible at low levels. They end up with some really high ATK at the max levels, but take 4 million exp to get there. Probably never worth leveling, but potentially the highest ATK in the game I believe.

Thengel

Was playing with Anubis in the tricolor, I got a lot better at hitting 10+ combos. Now when I use my ADK team I get upset when I hit a 10+ and the enemies don't explode. I put together a spreadsheet for my light and fire team to figure out stats on each:

Fire Team HP ATK RCV Total
Ancient Fire Dragon Ardbeg 3796 1170 418 5384
Red Giant Gigas 6133 1363 -500 6996
Phoenix Knight Homura 2234 1173 389 3796
Echidna the Red Empress 1277 949 650 2876
War Deity Ares 1612 1944 0 3556
Freyr the God of Victory 2525 1302 437 4264
17577 7901 1394 26872
*2HP *4ATK *2RCV 35154 31604 2788 69546

Can swap in mechdragon for gigas for more RCV but less HP and missing an orb swap.

Light Team HP ATK RCV Total
Solar Deity Apollo 2558 1353 416 4327
Princess Valkyrie 2308 1189 556 4053
Verche, Knight of the Sky 2079 1197 378 3654
Love Deity Chaos Venus 2475 1186 685 4346
Noble Mechdragon Regulus 4058 1533 126 5717
Solar Deity Apollo 2588 1353 416 4357
16066 7811 2577 26454
*2.25 HP/ATK/RCV 36148.5 17574.75 5798.25 59521.5

Can also do Apollo / Thor for less HP but more ATK and RCV

Not sure which I'll focus on yet....I really like the light team due to all the RCV, but I'd have to feed off color pendras to make it even possible, and I'm not sure if I can bring myself to do that.

Edit: Sorry that formatting sucks, it looks so much better in the edit screen!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Was playing with Anubis in the tricolor, I got a lot better at hitting 10+ combos. Now when I use my ADK team I get upset when I hit a 10+ and the enemies don't explode. I put together a spreadsheet for my light and fire team to figure out stats on each:

Fire Team HP ATK RCV Total
Ancient Fire Dragon Ardbeg 3796 1170 418 5384
Red Giant Gigas 6133 1363 -500 6996
Phoenix Knight Homura 2234 1173 389 3796
Echidna the Red Empress 1277 949 650 2876
War Deity Ares 1612 1944 0 3556
Freyr the God of Victory 2525 1302 437 4264
17577 7901 1394 26872
*2HP *4ATK *2RCV 35154 31604 2788 69546

Can swap in mechdragon for gigas for more RCV but less HP and missing an orb swap.

Light Team HP ATK RCV Total
Solar Deity Apollo 2558 1353 416 4327
Princess Valkyrie 2308 1189 556 4053
Verche, Knight of the Sky 2079 1197 378 3654
Love Deity Chaos Venus 2475 1186 685 4346
Noble Mechdragon Regulus 4058 1533 126 5717
Solar Deity Apollo 2588 1353 416 4357
16066 7811 2577 26454
*2.25 HP/ATK/RCV 36148.5 17574.75 5798.25 59521.5

Can also do Apollo / Thor for less HP but more ATK and RCV

Not sure which I'll focus on yet....I really like the light team due to all the RCV, but I'd have to feed off color pendras to make it even possible, and I'm not sure if I can bring myself to do that.

Edit: Sorry that formatting sucks, it looks so much better in the edit screen!
Use the CODE tag, should maintain your spacing.