Puzzles and Dragons

velk

Trakanon Raider
Correct, light & dark kind a get screwed. It's because their Indian gods are Indra and Vritra, so they miss out on one set of gods. I guess they decided to make Apollo / Persephone into the 1.5X All instead of 2X HP/ATK.
IIRC Indra is getting changed to 2x hp, 2xrcv for gods and dragons and Vritra is getting changed to 2.5 atk for gods and dragons. That'll make for some interesting available combos.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
IIRC Indra is getting changed to 2x hp, 2xrcv for gods and dragons and Vritra is getting changed to 2.5 atk for gods and dragons. That'll make for some interesting available combos.
I am patiently awaiting this change. Hopefully I can find some folks running these after the patch. I'd love a 40k hp god team =)

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah unfortunately that still leaves light & dark without a 2X HP 2X ATK option.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Looking for someone to put up their Anubis in about 5 hours...
smile.png

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Did 3 ruby runs earlier... 15 ruby dragons. Fuckers
I would recommend only hitting up the dragon dungeons if you actually need the little shits...because that is all you get.

Use your stamina for the 1.5x drop chance dungeons and to work on specific farming needs.

I'm sure there will be new events in the next week or so.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I immediately used every one of them on maxed pengdras so I actually wasn't too mad since I wanted to clear some box space. Still shitty to not see even a single high, let alone king.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I actually am kind of enjoying have a slow week in this silly game.

The previous two weeks were full time frantic.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So on my shitass Odin account I desperately need better support. Have a Highlander from a godfest roll, need 2 mystic masks for him. Run masks nonstop since last night whenever stam is up for it and not one fucking mask drops. Awesome.

Speaking of masks, I think you Shiva haters are crazy people. Unless you are rocking multiple poisoners or a whole squad of lower turn orb changers I don't think you are going any faster. Not even sure if you are then. Shiva you stall 22 turns off the bat and finish the whole thing in 27, usually less since you tend to creep in to the 2nd round before the timer is up. I've done it Odin/Healer and just muscle through as fast as possible and it was noticeably slower, and I've done it double shiva mono-red with about the same speed. Maybe I just suck and everyone else can get a 5match of their specific every single round no problem.

Am I missing something here or do people just hate the stalling. Which, I mean you don't HAVE to do it even with Shiva.

Maybe if you have a fuckton of double hitters I guess you'd plow through faster.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So on my shitass Odin account I desperately need better support. Have a Highlander from a godfest roll, need 2 mystic masks for him. Run masks nonstop since last night whenever stam is up for it and not one fucking mask drops. Awesome.

Speaking of masks, I think you Shiva haters are crazy people. Unless you are rocking multiple poisoners or a whole squad of lower turn orb changers I don't think you are going any faster. Not even sure if you are then. Shiva you stall 22 turns off the bat and finish the whole thing in 27, usually less since you tend to creep in to the 2nd round before the timer is up. I've done it Odin/Healer and just muscle through as fast as possible and it was noticeably slower, and I've done it double shiva mono-red with about the same speed. Maybe I just suck and everyone else can get a 5match of their specific every single round no problem.

Am I missing something here or do people just hate the stalling. Which, I mean you don't HAVE to do it even with Shiva.

Maybe if you have a fuckton of double hitters I guess you'd plow through faster.
4 poisoners and an enchilada. I get out of the zone in 19 turns.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I use it as practice for my ultra low hp zombie team...

lvl 6 titan, 4 matchstick men, mermaid or...
lvl 6 titan, 3 matchstick men, shiva, mermaid

But if I didnt want the practice and just wanted to get through... I would go 10k+ hp, +shiva helper and just kill as much as I can, once shiva pops, use it and clear the rest of the waves (assuming you can 5 match every round after.

Works best with rainbow team :p

Df~_sl

shitlord
I use it as practice for my ultra low hp zombie team...

lvl 6 titan, 4 matchstick men, mermaid or...
lvl 6 titan, 3 matchstick men, shiva, mermaid

But if I didnt want the practice and just wanted to get through... I would go 10k+ hp, +shiva helper and just kill as much as I can, once shiva pops, use it and clear the rest of the waves (assuming you can 5 match every round after.

Works best with rainbow team :p

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Shiva team actually turns out to be more risky for me because stalling all the red orbs for 20 turns is hit or miss. I think I'm probably 1 in 3 fail with Shiva because I go to the second round and get 3 divines and can't possibly do enough damage to kill them all in 4 turns. Odin/healer is safer, but WAY the fuck slower.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shiva team actually turns out to be more risky for me because stalling all the red orbs for 20 turns is hit or miss. I think I'm probably 1 in 3 fail with Shiva because I go to the second round and get 3 divines and can't possibly do enough damage to kill them all in 4 turns. Odin/healer is safer, but WAY the fuck slower.
Gotten good at the stalling and it's great practice for that since you have to do it so much later, but even when that bombs out I can usually burn down the 1 needed to keep me from dying in the 2nd round. With my main I'm not bothering with Resolve anymore, but if you don't have the HP do that for sure. You don't have to burn down all 3 masks, just 1 of any pair on the same timer. Of course if all 3 are together you were probably fucked no matter what.

I haven't run in to a 1st round Mystic Mask with Shiva yet, just had it happen on my Bastet account today. That did not go well. But that's the only thing I could think of slowing me down at this point. I don't lose with Shiva on any of my accounts aside from that 1st round Mystic. Either with a resolve leader or the account with Odin. Only reason I'll go without Shiva is if I'm too lazy to swap accounts to refresh. How I learned how slow Odin/Healer was compared to it today.

Stalling tips: After getting your 4 in the 2 bottom corners the main thing is to make sure and only do horizontal matches up top. I have on occasion done the steps style set up, but that's not usually necessary. And way more annoying to set up/maintain.

edit: So probably 10-12 expert mask runs over 4 accounts today. 1 mystic mask drop. Would have been 2 if the previously mentioned 1st round mystic hadn't happened on one of the crap accounts.

Df~_sl

shitlord
So not sure why but I brain lapsed and had the following series of amusing events...
Failed first round of legendary red on master. Bye bye 50 Stam. Fed 2 x Hera to Zeus by accident. Fixed it and fed one Zeus to Hera. Still have 2 Zeus and one Hera left
frown.png