Puzzles and Dragons

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wondering if I should start working more seriously on Freyr since he's getting another evo as well with the double fire and a bit ore dmg/hp. Just dunno if 2x atk/rcv is worth it over the 1.5atk/rcv/hp of Shiva. Even after the ultimate evo he'll have less personal HP/ATK than Shiva. His active of 1.5x fire atk for one turn is decent I guess, but nothing amazing. I suppose he'd be more of a support char so it's him vs. Horus really. Lower HP/RCV, higher atk. Hmm...
The hotness right now as far as I can tell is the 2x4x2 build, which means your Freyr, my Ares, and we have 2X HP, 4X ATK, 2X RCV. Shiva is better by himself, but when you start comboing with another Shiva he's 2.25x2.25x2.25, or with a Freyr / Ares you end up with either 3X3X1.5 or 1.5X3X3.

Thengel

They are printing money hats in Japan with their current structure. They won't change it.
Yeah honestly that's what really sucks. What incentive do they really have to improve their game when they are raking in cash?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I think I may have an Indra or another Vritra account bumping around somewhere. I will let you know.
That would be sweet. Please let me know
smile.png

I think Vritra will be a great partner.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Where are you getting the info for the new evos for some of the gods? My freyr is sitting at 50 unevolved because I have so many other gods that do her job better.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Along that same question, does anyone know if you can backup your save data if you have a non-rooted android phone?
I'd hate to void my warranty just to make sure my game file is safe.

Df~_sl

shitlord
This is mostly pie in the sky kinda shit. Go down the teams..if you don't get the right mix of rare egg pulls, you don't have fuck all.
I'm gonna be using rainbow keepers in that team instead of actual DPS for a long time to come because I still get one rounded outta the blue occasionally. I think this game is a fun little time waster, but unless there's a more reliable means of getting what you need to build a team
Everything for both the red and black teams are entirely farmable. You are of the farm points use points to buy exactly what you want mentality? If you do not like RNG... I am not sure there are many games you would powergame on.

The red and black teams are ENTIRELY VIABLE. Saying I prove your point because you have a 1/5 chance of getting one of the 5 members of your team every time you level an account to 20 (takes less than 3 hours if you know what you are doing)... then I do not get your point.

Please elaborate.

Thengel

Everything for both the red and black teams are entirely farmable. You are of the farm points use points to buy exactly what you want mentality? If you do not like RNG... I am not sure there are many games you would powergame on.

The red and black teams are ENTIRELY VIABLE. Saying I prove your point because you have a 1/5 chance of getting one of the 5 members of your team every time you level an account to 20 (takes less than 3 hours if you know what you are doing)... then I do not get your point.

Please elaborate.
To say that you can just reroll until you get it is...well...I guess that means that everything is farmable! Everything for the red team is farmable, but everything for the black team isn't. Unless you are creating multiple accounts or something, which I have no idea how to do, or even know if that's available to everyone, but I'd hardly count that as 'farmable.'

Df~_sl

shitlord
To say that you can just reroll until you get it is...well...I guess that means that everything is farmable! Everything for the red team is farmable, but everything for the black team isn't. Unless you are creating multiple accounts or something, which I have no idea how to do, or even know if that's available to everyone, but I'd hardly count that as 'farmable.'
Yes, you create multiple accounts and level them up to 20 and send your present to your main account.

Just because you do not know how to do it, does not mean its not farmable. Its much easier on iOS especially Jailbroken... but doable on Android (easier on rooted)

velk

Trakanon Raider
Along that same question, does anyone know if you can backup your save data if you have a non-rooted android phone?
I'd hate to void my warranty just to make sure my game file is safe.
If you have android 4.X then yes, you can - take a look at carbon backup. If you have 3 or lower, then maybe - depends on your phone and provider - take a look at XDADevelopers forum under your phone's subforum.

Which sort of answers Sorrows' question - you can ( assuming the above bit about backup applies to you ), but it's a lot more of a pain in the ass as you have to do backup/restore instead of just renaming a folder.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
I want a +297 Blue Odin by the time this event is over.

Just throwing that out there~
And here I was wondering if I set my sights too high by hoping to run Master Legendary Fire Dragon before they take it away.

Guess you have different goals when your rank overflows the spot they designated for it.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yeah, that's a pretty loose definition of 'farming' there.
Whats your definition of farming then? If I run a dungeon for two monsters is it no longer farming? If I run it to get evo mats instead of the monster that I want to EVO is it not farming anymore?

Pretty sure doing that is exactly what anyone would call "farming starter dragons". In any case. Its doable without spending currency and gets you a valid end game team. However you want to slice it, complaints that you cannot farm an end game team without IAP or ridiculous luck are invalid.