Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Would a level 87 account loaded with gods motivate you?

I am not sure what I want to do with first alt account. I don't use it since you hooked me up with the blue Odin account.
My account is already fairly loaded with gods=) Think I've got 6 or 7. Kind of just biding my time for Goemon attempts if he ever shows up. In the meantime putting a little effort in to getting my dark team up to snuff. After that probably work on finishing up the Normal dungeons and the last 3 techs.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In a rut. Don't give a fuck about any of the events of this week, don't feel like grinding away exp. Got 2 accounts just being logged in for stones, 1 mostly just being logged in for stones, and main just fucking about. Need to motivate myself.
I'm getting that feeling too, I spent most of today running dungeon of dark trying to skill up my vamp which was a dick punching good time.

Dragon dungeons are meh, and I still don't have enough team cost to zero stone hera.

Looking forward to zero cdk skillups on Friday.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Added my evening run to the database. Was very nice. Out of I think 17 runs I had 8 Kings and 10 High. Was tracking almost 1 for 1 on Highs up until about run 8, and then they fell off but I got more Kings. Now I have almost 20 High and 20 Kings sitting in my box waiting for Two Heroes. Invested about all I want in Viper at this point.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Finally got my 6* Amaterasu Ohkami and my 5* Siren the Enchanter ... just waiting on a Keeper of the Dark, so I can turn my Lilith into a 5*

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Ok, new to the game and don't understand everything here in the past few hundred pages. I got a 5 * King Emerald Dragon from a PAL machine pull. What do I use him on/when should I use him? I have a basic idea on evolving things, but just using common stuff, not 5* stuff.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok, new to the game and don't understand everything here in the past few hundred pages. I got a 5 * King Emerald Dragon from a PAL machine pull. What do I use him on/when should I use him? I have a basic idea on evolving things, but just using common stuff, not 5* stuff.
Look at his type, it's "enhance material", which basically means he's just used to feed to other monsters. King's give 50k (or 75k to the same color) of experience.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
For pretty much every situation, you should feed a king to the same color. Exception being dark>light when there is a drought in gold dragon dungeons.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Finally got my 6* Amaterasu Ohkami and my 5* Siren the Enchanter ... just waiting on a Keeper of the Dark, so I can turn my Lilith into a 5*
So should I dump all my evolved Pengdras into Ama to max her as fast as possible, or should I skill up similar colors first, and then dump the remainder at Ama - for example, I currently have 4 evolved blue Pendras - so that's 180K exp for my Siren, and only 120K for my Ama, but obv Ama is the leader now due to her 5x RCU - so is it better of getting less exp, but slamming her up the levels as fast as possible?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So should I dump all my evolved Pengdras into Ama to max her as fast as possible, or should I skill up similar colors first, and then dump the remainder at Ama - for example, I currently have 4 evolved blue Pendras - so that's 180K exp for my Siren, and only 120K for my Ama, but obv Ama is the leader now due to her 5x RCU - so is it better of getting less exp, but slamming her up the levels as fast as possible?
Amaterasu is great, especially for grinding down levels with Green Odin. I'd say probably put those into your Siren. Amat isn't great except as a lead/ally (until you get it in to the 70s for level), Siren is amazing as a team member (max the skill!).

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
OK, I've got Ama at 21, but skill lvl 1, and Siren at 30 with skill lvl 5 - I've just never run across a drop to skill Ama up. - I'll dump those blue pendras into the Siren - thanks for the advice!

Edit: Siren to 39 afterwards, so that was a good jump.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Very good jump! And only two more (I think?) skill levels to max it. Checking onPDXthe skill Amaterasu Ohkami has doesn't seem that common.

pixfix_sl

shitlord
I'm at a deadlock on my current account. Can't seen to get past the second technical dungeon or the polar night dungeon. Guess I will have to grind some more.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm at a deadlock on my current account. Can't seen to get past the second technical dungeon or the polar night dungeon. Guess I will have to grind some more.
Post your team, available subs, and levels. Can probably give you some tips. Though you are probably right, and the advice is going to be "go grind".

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Congrats on the worst possible Emerald Dragon schedule for me today. The only ones that I really really wanted.

1pm - Conference call, will be mobile and have to use my phone
6pm - Evening workout
11pm - Asleep and/or Passed out

Even group E would work better for me today
frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
game needs push updates to tell me when the dungeons are available...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Was reading on facebook... one of the "top" Japanese players failed to zerostone the new Hera-Urz (Fire Hera, I think?), yet Gung-ho is giving out two stones to "celebrate"... how the fuck the Japanese playerbase bitches about the american playerbase getting a redo on a fucked-up godfest is beyond me.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Congrats on the worst possible Emerald Dragon schedule for me today. The only ones that I really really wanted.

1pm - Conference call, will be mobile and have to use my phone
6pm - Evening workout
11pm - Asleep and/or Passed out

Even group E would work better for me today
frown.png
Sounds like you should use the recumbant bike for cardio in your workout.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Eh, I was farming with a green team (that isn't great), so I'm a little apprehensive about trying to farm it. Did you focus solely on that (and did you use any stones for stam regen)?
Yeah, I had high 70's in the stamina pool when I started farming last week. It took about 3 runs to rank up, and between work and sleep, I wasn't really wasting any stamina at any time. Never burnt any stones on it, could more or less just chain run it when I had time, because if I had time to finish 2, there was a good chance I was ranking up off of those and could run it again. Now I'm in the mid 80's for stamina, my dark team is beefy as shit (dungeons are so lol now. 4 turn wave clear is just hilarious), and I've got probably the best single monster in my box. It was well worth taking a week off from running other shit.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'm really happy I spent the time/effort/stones on Poring Tower.

Having Valk maxed out totally changes how the Zeus team plays. This shit is just silly on Hera. Flying through this dungeon now.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
You're doing dual Zeus leads? I'm thinking I could run:

Zeus, Valk, Thor, Odin, Raphael, Zeus; or replace the Raphael with Echidna for delay. Wouldn't mind messing around tonight, not that I'm really of the mind to farm more Hera. Although if I were.... Would I max skill her or D/D Hades?